Finance - CA

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to inform changes.

We recently launched a new version of Yahoo Finance for desktop so let us know what you think!

To post a new idea, type your idea into the search bar below and select “Post a new idea.” To review and vote on existing ideas, type your idea into the search bar or look below to filter ideas by trending (Hot), recent (New), and most votes (Top).

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Community Support Forum or Help Site.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Finance?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Can you please update the profile on the Ely Gold Royalties page.

Can you please update the profile on the Ely Gold Royalties page. The data for the Key Executives is from 2015. See www.elygoldinc.com for current management and directors.

329th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Data Accuracy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo Finance charts is almost useless now with the recent changes. Please go back to the previous stock chart software. Also: when you ge

Please go back to the previous stock chart software. Also: when you get around to fixing any of the problems with "updates"on Yahoo Finance: post notices of what is being addressed and when you expect to have the corrections done. That will at least give some of us users hope that you are paying attention to these suggestions and complaints.

243rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Quotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. need to be more accurate

wrong website attached to stock price. Should be montegoresources.com not montegoresources.ca https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/chart/MY.CN?ltr=1

329th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. interactive charts

I like the more options on the interactive charts but you can not save your preferences. Also it would be nice to have slow scholastic back again.

329th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why did Yahoo finance remove the export quotes functionality from its Yahoo finance website. Is there a work around now to replace that fun

Why did Yahoo finance remove the export quotes functionality from its Yahoo finance website. Is there a work around now to replace that fun

329th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. reorder list for your portfolio

Can not reorder list on the portfolio. Also sometimes the streaming quotes work and other times they do not. I know that you cover a huge amount of stocks, but would be nice if things were more consistent.

243rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Watchlist  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please check the column named SHARES....850,000 shares is ok....but 850,000.00 is not and I can't remove the .00 !!! THANK YOU !

Please check the column named SHARES....850,000 shares is ok....but 850,000.00 is not and I can't remove the .00 !!! THANK YOU !

329th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Why bother to ask for feedback?

I have belonged to Yahoo financial pages for a long time and it seems that Yahoo could really care less what those who use it think about it. Half the time I have to play with my portfolio to get the streaming to work. Now in the last 6 months you removed the news, --- No Problem Seeking Alpha has the news and I no longer need Yahoo. Charting is so so but if you try to read the dividend on the chart it disappears. You use to have a great financial stock quote page and portfolio tracker, you still…

139th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. YOU ARE IDIOTS

you are idiots that.s my idea from me to you about the new charts

200th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Pay attention to the basics because you are not maintaining your content

You list "Futures" when the market is open! Look right now... You have Gold listed as a future price and the markets been open for hours? Honestly your last CEO should have never been given the exit bonus you provided... completely drove this site into the ground. When I think "yahoo" I think of it as a derogatory term!

243rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. conversations

your report spam is not working. Why is so little of your stock page info working any more?

329th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. where are the statistics and other buttons.....how do I get to the summary button. Your new chart....what a disaster

where are the statistics and other buttons.....how do I get to the summary button. Your new chart....what a disaster

243rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fix CODE.CN -- The price showing is from Thursday. It's gone up considerably since then.

CODE.CN is showing Thursday's close, not Friday. It was correct at the close, but now is not working properly.

329th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 329th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. why no TSXV market activity tables?

%gainers, %losers, 52 week lows, 52 week highs, share volume, dollar volume. The TMX provides all this data free.

329th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. red arrows

We need the red and green arrows to show on the left hand side of the stock if the high/low limits that are set are reached!! This was on your old platform and needs to be reinstated. This was brought up previously and seems to have been lost. It could be reinstated for just one of the views such as in the Performance View.

329th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Imvescor - corrections

Hi, we represent Imvescor Restaurant Group inc and it came to our attention that some of the information on the site is incorrect and we would like to make a few changes. Frank Hennessey, Tania Clarke and Isabelle Breton are the only key executives of the Company who should appear on the website. Could you please remove Nicolas Bergeron and Marie-Line Beauchamp who are part of the senior management team, but are not executive members.

Please visit Imvescor’s website for more information http://www.imvescor.ca/executive-officers-and-management-team/

Thank you very much for your cooperation!

329th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Remove the pictures next to the news articles

Wasted space on my screen, remove the pictures, I like to see all of the news articles I can view without this disgusting looking interface.

243rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Financial News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Can't edit holdings as of this morning.

Can't edit holdings as of this morning.

243rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Empty fields in the Holdings stock screeen cannot be deleted. Can you fix it?

Empty fields in the Holdings stock screen of the Portfolio cannot be deleted. Can you fix it?

243rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?

Finance - CA

Feedback and Knowledge Base