Finance - CA

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to inform changes.

We recently launched a new version of Yahoo Finance for desktop so let us know what you think!

To post a new idea, type your idea into the search bar below and select “Post a new idea.” To review and vote on existing ideas, type your idea into the search bar or look below to filter ideas by trending (Hot), recent (New), and most votes (Top).

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Opening price

For the first 15 minutes that the market is open, the price movement for every stock is incorrect. It appears to be based off of the previous days opening.

I should add that I am very happy with the real time pricing recently introduced.

275th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Quotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Historical ETF pricing out to lunch

Please fix HXS.TO pricing.

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Data Accuracy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. scammy ads

You should vet your advertisers; I have been seeing many scammy ads that imply association with government agencies and celebrities that are advertising services with too good to be true claims which seem directly aimed at older individuals or those who are less savvy of internet matters. Seriously, at some point you carry some blame for allowing it to go on.

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. DAILY PORTFOLIO TOTALS GRAPHING!!!

Please create the functionality to summarize portfolio totals and the ability to track progress graphically!!!

Currently, there is no way to see how a portfolio has performed in the last 7 days, 30 days, 6 months, etc

Google Finance used to have this and it was incredible.

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. yield for GQRE is wrong

Fix yield for GQRE

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. charts default logarithmic

It would be great if charts had the ability to show, by default, in either logarithmic or linear. Every time I open a chart, I have to go in and change the scale to logarithmic, so this is not user friendly. Even if it would remember from the last time I used the Yahoo Finance Charts function, that would work great as well.

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. You're missing a lot of crypto currencies

Alpha Finance Labs (ALPHA) is a popular crypto-token and it's missing from your list

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. ETF Quote

Have a drop down of all the equities that the ETF is made up of (holdings) and show similar charting and price movement.

It would be great to see that if an ETF was up 5% which underlying equity is responsible for that.

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Doctors before Congress 12/8/2020 say Ivermectin is 'cure for covid'.

Just b/c a drug or substance is a good treatment for one thing, doesn't mean it isn't a good treatment for something else. For COVID, an expert doctor testified before Congress yesterday, that Ivermectin, an old/safe/inexpensive drug used for other things is a CURE for COVID. https://www.c-span.org/video/?507035-1/senate-homeland-security-committee-holds-hearing-covid-19-pandemic#
    In the same way, artemisinin, a tried & true treatment for malaria for years, was found in 2015 to aslo be a CURE for cancer. BUT SKEPTICS would rather die than even try something, since a doctor doesn't have to write a RX for it. HOW SAD!! THERE IS A CURE FOR…

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. TSX stocks - previous close value is delayed

TSX stock prices are shown in real-time, but the Previous Close data field is not updated until 15 minutes after the market opens. (This affects the price and percent change calculation, which are then incorrect for the first 15 minutes of the trading day)

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. FAKE NEWS

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/canada-pension-plan-prepared-monthly-130002230.html

completely inaccurate and misleading article written by a content mill author from India? For shame!!!

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add new Data column for new views

Hello, I love Yahoo Finance and the ability to track multiple portfolios. It's easy to use and set up, and I use it everyday. There's however one field/data column I would very much like to see added: You could call it "Book value" or something similar, and it would be the product of "Shares" and "Cost/Share". Basically Book Value = Shares * Cost/Share. Everything else is good from my perspective.
    Thanks.
    Emmanuel

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. CL=F Oil Prices

Good morning, I think there is a data issue with your data for the February 2021 WTI Crude Oil contract. When I look at the data online there is no data for Friday July 31, 2020 and when I download the data the data seems to be a day ahead from July 31 all the way back to January 2020 (i.e. the price listed for Friday July 31 is actually the price for Thursday July 30, and so on).

Thanks,

Richard

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. your mutual fund NAV disclosures are days behind actual up-to-date amounts

your mutual fund NAV disclosures are days behind actual up-to-date amounts, your staff can use Canacord Genuity website for free to get daily (all) mutual fund NAV updates https://www.canaccordgenuity.com/wealth-management-canada/market-tools/mutual-fund-quotes/ this is a manual process, if your staff can't handle it you need to hire educated financial experts like myself to work from home & keep your data topshelf accurate.

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mogo.TO historical data is incorrect

Yahoo's historical price data for Mogo.TO is incorrect starting June 26, 2019 and diverges further from reality as you go back in time. By Nov 30, 2017, Yahoo lists the closing price on that day as $4.21 whereas it is $7.56 in reality. Yahoo lists a dividend of $0.10 on Mar 21, 2019 but this company has NEVER paid a dividend. Adjusted close should be the same as actual close as there have been no corporate actions in its history.

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. cut back on the ads ! takes forever now to open yahoo portfolios ! all the ads open before anything else on yahoo ! very irritating

cut back on the ads ! takes forever now to open yahoo portfolios ! all the ads open before anything else on yahoo ! very irritating

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Homepage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Put Futures back in the Market Data menu.

I'm not sure why it was removed, but I miss it.

I know commodity futures and under commodities, where did the e-mini and suchlike go?

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Homepage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 32 33
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base