Finance - CA

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to inform changes.

We recently launched a new version of Yahoo Finance for desktop so let us know what you think!

To post a new idea, type your idea into the search bar below and select “Post a new idea.” To review and vote on existing ideas, type your idea into the search bar or look below to filter ideas by trending (Hot), recent (New), and most votes (Top).

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Please list URC.V/UROY warrants.

Symbol is URC.WT. Warrants expire Dec 6, 2024. 27,536,767 warrants total.

Thank you!

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Quotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why Do You Even Bother With A Suggestion Box???????????????

Why Do You Even Bother With A Suggestion Box??????????????? I've provided feedback multiple times on errors in your data and most of my requests have been ignored. Is anybody there?????? Hellooooo........

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Data Accuracy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please update Mineworx Technologies description on your site.

It is as follows: Mineworx is positioned for growth in the catalytic converter and mining sectors through the development and commercialization of its proprietary, environmentally friendly processing technologies for the recovery of precious metals. Initial focus is the extraction of platinum and palladium from diesel catalytic converters with its partner Davis Recycling and will be building its first commercial extraction facility in Tennessee, USA. The company is also furthering the development of a historic iron ore concession which it holds a 100% interest in South-Eastern Spain. For further information go to www.mineworx.net

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Start labeling opinion pieces as such

Stories that are blatantly biased, e.g., "The Supreme Court just effectively overturned Roe vs. Wade with legal Calvinball", should be labeled as an opinion piece. Bombastic language such as "five ultra-reactionary justices, one of whom occupies a stolen seat and three of whom were appointed by a president who lost the popular vote" is not only inflammatory, but deceptive and divisive. Like it or not, no seats were "stolen" on the Supreme Court. All judges were nominated by a sitting president and confirmed by the senate in accordance with federal law and the constitution. I would also like to remind…

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. using $$_ format in portfolios for custom equities/cash does not work

Using "$$_" format in portfolios for custom equities/cash does not work, there is "pick-up data" carried from nearby equity listings when i do that. have tried 5 times with different titles (was trying to add cash amount to portfolios)

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. improve news articles. Was great, then got abused, now really poor, for a long time.

flagging useful news is no longer present, but fn'ality is still there. The useless market noise is present, and scammers would post a free article or info source, and would just put your name on a list for a sales call.
    Was once great, the reason I used this site, and I have patiently waited for too long. stocks move up, no news in yahoo wires, keeps sending me somewhere else. Perhaps time to move. Suggestions for a proper news-linked portfolio site welcome, if not this one

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Financial News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base