Yahoo Mail Pro

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail Pro feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Mail Pro experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please contact us via our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 1st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  69 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Free $3.49 that`s not free

this is not Free !

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Your service is valuable but not $35 annually valuable. Please reduce the cost or lose customers.

Your service is valuable but not $35 annually valuable. Please reduce the cost or lose customers.

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  30 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Subscription payment type nickname

Need a nickname for PayPal payment in order to tell which card being used. If not added by 2021 I will cancel subscription. I was signed in and now you want me to sign in again. What idiots!

69th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. STOP sending me this pop up!!!!!

STOP STOP STOP with the pop ups or I will stop using Yahoo.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. restore my right to opinion.

why did you illegals sensrbtch me? i wanna know who the cuintplainer was!

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. please remove ad blockers & all ads in this Co vid scenario we are only interested to stay alive. Not Ads.

please remove ad blockers & all ads in this Co vid scenario we are only interested to stay alive.

12th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. WILL YOU PLEASE STICK THIS .I ALREADY HAVE ADD FREE FOR A LOT LESS

STOP THIS REPEATED S___ ON MY COMPUTER I HAVE AN ADD FREE SUBSCRIPTION I DON'T WANT YOURS , ITS A 10 TH THE PRICE STOP THIS REPEATED ADD I DON'T WANT IT ,GET IT ?

12th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. by not saying it's free when I have to give you a charge card

let people try it free like you advertise. If it's worth it they will stay. your hoping people will forget after 30 days and you rip them off.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I do NOT want Yahoo Mail Pro. What I want is not to receive those annoying, unwanted ads that waste time to delete.

I do NOT want Yahoo Mail Pro. What I want is not to receive those annoying, unwanted ads that take too much time to delete; no box to check off. You have to answer a question in order to delete the ad. This is an unnecessary waste of time! You are forcing me to subscribe to a service I absolutely do NOT want. I have never seen such pressure. You would think that after a few times of "Not interested"or "Stop!", you would get the message. Stop the harassment!

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Get your **** Mail Pro off my screen !!!

Get your **** Mail Pro off my screen !!!

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. DON'T FORCE IT ON PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU THEY DON'T WANT IT!!!!!!!

after being told, REPEATEDLY, that a new version is not wanted, stop the annoying pop up advertising that stops everything. remove it so it doesn't constantly interrupt the revie of mail.

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make your subscription renewal saystem work!

Although I have updated my payment method, Yahoo Mail Pro will not accept my subscription renewal. All your emails are 'no reply'

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Quality of service

I’m a yahoo subscribed mail user. I thought my emails are safe and secured. Last couple of days my emails are missing from my inbox not sure what’s happening with it. I lost emails of the last few years all of a sudden. It’s shocking to see how this could happen to a paid user. Very very disappointed with the Yahoo email.

69th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. nice

any time

69th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Get your **** Mail Pro off my screen !!!

Get your **** Mail Pro off my screen !!!

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. get your smiley face off my computer I don't want to stop the ad blocker I have installed and I don't want yours because it is to expense.

Don't need it have my own set up. Get rid of your advertisement o my computer. wasting my time.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Mail Pro

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base