Fantasy Ratings and Levels

Fantasy Ratings and Levels measure your performance against your opponents. It’s based on your gameplay and is updated throughout the fantasy season. At the end of each season you’ll have a final Level and Rating.

This forum is for you to provide feedback on our Ratings and Levels system. Please let us know what you think!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us what you think about our Fantasy Ratings and Levels.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Why should my rating be forever penalized when a GM locks your team (happened) or the league goes inactive?

When gm locks your team a large part of the season for personal reasons and your record suffers, why should this lost season be included in my permanent, and very public W/L record for everyone to see? That's not fair to me and it annoys me every time I have to look at it.

Solution:

-If a fantasy rating needs to be present for everyone to see make it just for that specific league. League specific ratings would be interesting.

-Give the option to add or remove your career rating from view to the Yahoo user.

14th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It's not very accurate just last year I finished 1st. in two of the leagues I played in.

It's not very accurate just last year I finished 1st. in two of the leagues I played in.

5th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Not accurate, needs to be opt in, not opt out. Is it opt out?

Not accurate, needs to be opt in, not opt out. Is it opt out?

3rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Do you get rating points from winning a championship?

I won all 3 of my leagues, but only got the rating points from winning the finals, I feel like winning a trophy should add like a +10 or +20 or something. But yea, love this idea. Remind me of league of legends, good general way to compare manages even if it'll never be perfect

9th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I'm a silver All-Star. WTF

44 total leagues. 23 top three finishes, 4 bottom three. 6 championships. Silver Rating, eh? I don't wanna look at that garbage. I rank as an all star, yet silver? Re-think this.

14th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Needs to be option to turn of display

Having the rating be displayed by the league logo should absolutely be an OPTIONAL feature (ie. one that we can turn off).

I run a just-for-fun league just to keep buddies in touch, and we honestly don't care enough about this kind of thing to be "rated", and it's just distracting.

Please allow us to disable it!

1st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Seth, thanks very much for your feedback on the new feature. I’ll pass it along to our product team for consideration.

Yahoo Product Support

7. I dont understand why you are using 2009 as the year to start to use rankings from. some of my best seasons are before that, use ALL seasons

Use all the seasons people played yahoo fantasy baseball, not just a random year of 2009, it makes literally zero sense

3rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. "Best Season Finish" is Not Reflected Accurately

I read the detail that explains the "Best Season Finish" stat reflects the highest level you’ve achieved playing the game. However, I am listed as "Silver" and I won my league's championship in 2015. Shouldn't this show as Gold then?

14th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please stop allowing unscrupulous commishes to abuse the league auto-renew function in an effort to boost their Fantasy Ratings

Commissioners have the ability to auto-renew leagues and then immediately finalize the team list without any delay. Owners then have zero ability to leave these leagues if the commissioner doesn't allow them to, which they frequently do not.

Many owners then just ignore the league, ruining the league for those who did want to participate, and allowing the unscrupulous commish to boost their rating.

It's also hard to care about your rating if it's being dragged down by multiple leagues that you don't want to participate in. Every time I lose in the 2 leagues I'm ignoring because I'm an…

14th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 9th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 14th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ranking change after the season is already over!?!

The season ended and my yahoo season finish was 1xdiamond from a few seasons ago. Now my best season finish is plat. What happeneddddddd

9th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 9th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I'm Bronze. I'm bronze at %37. That is an insult to bronze.

There needs to be lower levels, like brass, tin, and lead. Maybe mud. I would be somewhere around tin or lead.

14th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. THIS NEW RATINGS AND LEVELS SYSTEM IS FRIGGIN FANTASTIC!!!

I LOVE EVERYTHING that you guys have brought to the fantasy experience. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.

The ONLY thing that I would suggest is this... Make a (at least) nation-wide ranking system and/or a world-wide ranking system. With that, produce leagues in which the TOP OWNERS IN THE WORLD AND THE STATES can go H2H w/ the BEST OF THE BEST.

ONE GIANT PLUS to this entire venture is: PEOPLE ABSOLUTELY LOVE AND ARE OBSESSED W/ POSITIVE AND (most importantly) PUBLIC REINFORCEMENT. ANYTIME a human receives ANY sort of PUBLIC NOTORIETY (especially amongst one's peers) it's the NOTORIETY (compare…

7th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Stats since the beggining

I really liked the idea, but i suggest that you guys could make the statistics since the beggining, not since 2009... the stats're all there :)
    Best regards

1st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. What about fantasy hockey

Can this be done for fantasy hockey?

5th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. League Implementation of Ratings

Individual Player Ratings are very nice. It is a very nice dimension on fantasy gameplay however, it would be even nicer if each league is given a rating as well. For example, in my own league:

815 800 866 839 770 622 712 709 640 579 559 570
    Total 8481/12 = 706.75

That would put my particular league in Gold.
    I think a league rating would be nice, but I am sure there are better ways of determining league ratings than simply relying on player ratings/number of players.

Thank you, and I wish the best.

7th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Jung, thanks very much for your feedback. We are planning to eventually rollout a ‘League Rating’ similar to your suggestion. Stay tuned!

Thanks for playing Yahoo Fantasy!
    Yahoo Product Support

19. Allow for rating specific leagues

I'm a diamond rated manager. Allow me to choose to be in a diamond only league, and since this is the most elite of managers, have an awesome prize for the winner.

9th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Rated players rankings

Do you planning to made a rankings for all managers based on ranking points, tie breaking ex. league wins, trophy wins etc. ?!
    You can add a bagde for all managers for example top100, top500, top1000 etc..

14th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base