Fantasy Ratings and Levels

Fantasy Ratings and Levels measure your performance against your opponents. It’s based on your gameplay and is updated throughout the fantasy season. At the end of each season you’ll have a final Level and Rating.

This forum is for you to provide feedback on our Ratings and Levels system. Please let us know what you think!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us what you think about our Fantasy Ratings and Levels.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. I won this week, but lost 16 points... huh?! Because I didn't outscore projected points maybe?

I like the concept, but it seems to have a bug this week? (week 11)

8th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. First stab at it---no more "handcuffing"

When star players get hurt, the owner of that player should have first dibs on the respective backup. Here is an example/scenario of what I am advocating. RB Alvin Kamara gets hurt and is put on IR. The owner of Kamara should have first dubs at RB Mark Ingram--Kamara's backup. In the real world, the coach of the Saints just inserts and starts playing Ingram. There is no scrambling to fill the hole created by the injury. So, if the owner of Kamara wants to add Ingram, s/he should be offered first dibs at Ingram. If that respective owner passes…

26th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 26th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 36th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I dont understand why you are using 2009 as the year to start to use rankings from. some of my best seasons are before that, use ALL seasons

Use all the seasons people played yahoo fantasy baseball, not just a random year of 2009, it makes literally zero sense

1st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I won all 4 of my leagues, and exceeded point projections yet lost 17 points. I think there was a bug with this ranking.

I won all 4 of my leagues, and exceeded point projections yet lost 17 points. I think there was a bug with this ranking stemming from the points issue this morning.

26th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Week 11 scoring and league record updated, but player rating not updated.

After Week 11 the glitch that occurred with player points caused me to be 6-5 instead of 7-4. That part of the glitch was corrected and my league standings are not correct, however my player ranking is decreased from where it was after week 10. Are player rankings going to be corrected as well to reflect the actual results of week 11?

26th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Excessive Ranking Demotion

Don't punish for a bad season of Fantasy Football; How I went from Gold to Bronze it's like the championships mean nothing

20th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Love what you are doing with the Fantasy history, ratings and levels. Would it be possible to include head-to-head matchups all time between

Love what you are doing with the Fantasy history, ratings and levels. Would it be possible to include head-to-head matchups all-time between owners. I have played in a Yahoo! League with my friends since 2006, with the same core group still intact, and we love it. Being able to see who is the all-time leader in matchups between the two managers would be an amazing addition!

Keep up the great work,
    Tim

36th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fail

I see no point in this. I measure my performance against my opponents in wins and losses which is the whole point of fantasy sports to begin with.

36th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It's not very accurate just last year I finished 1st. in two of the leagues I played in.

It's not very accurate just last year I finished 1st. in two of the leagues I played in.

3rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. So what we've learned here is that nobody reads, or is able to read. The criteria are CLEARLY defined.

All of this weeping, "I won a game, and I din't get many points",
    'I'm bronze and a new player is bronze, too", "I've won trophies, but I'm only Gold". The formula is right there in the explanation. Recent games matter more. Playing in many leagues matters more. Beating a highly-ranked team matters more. Winning matchups matters more. It's a recipe of stats, not a single item. Winning a few games will not make you Diamond, in the top 1% of fantasy players, like me. I LOVE this feature, as well as the owner comparisons.

36th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Needs to be option to turn of display

Having the rating be displayed by the league logo should absolutely be an OPTIONAL feature (ie. one that we can turn off).

I run a just-for-fun league just to keep buddies in touch, and we honestly don't care enough about this kind of thing to be "rated", and it's just distracting.

Please allow us to disable it!

3rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Seth, thanks very much for your feedback on the new feature. I’ll pass it along to our product team for consideration.

Yahoo Product Support

14. Won a Championship, lost points.

I'm only in two leagues. I won my Championship in one this week, lost the semi-final in my other league. Winning a championship and losing the semis netted me a 4 point loss, is this pretty common? I thought you'd get a decent boost for winning a title, maybe I'm just ignorant of the scoring. Can anyone break this down for me?

36th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. won 10 games lost 6 final won-lost 8-6 should be 10-6? pls correct.

final won lost record should reflect actual won-lost record.

36th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. back 2 back champion and level silver....

im a god at fantasy yet not diamond. it just doesnt make sense so why have it?

36th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I outscored my my projection, had the highest point spread in the league, and have won 6 of my last 7, but I only went up by 6.

I'm not really sure how this makes sense, as my opponent this week gained 16 last week, while scoring 50 points less than me, and not meeting his projection.

36th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Shared teams' performances should affect Co-Managers' ratings

It appears as if team performance of a shared team does not affect the Co-Manager's rating; it only goes into the calculation of the primary manager's rating.

It would be nice if the Co-Managers at least receive partial credit (or discredit) for their efforts.

36th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fanatsy Rankings Im 14-7 in 2 leagues, But it says im 13-8 whats going on?

im in 2 leagues one im in 2nd with 7-3 record other im 7-4 my overall should be 14-7 but it says im 13-8 whats going on?

36th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I won, I outscored my projection, and i lost 16 points....

Is yahoo going to fix the manager profiles? The guy i beat went from 6-4 to 7-4.. and my record remained the same, neither earning a win or taking a loss.

36th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base