Fantasy Ratings and Levels

Fantasy Ratings and Levels measure your performance against your opponents. It’s based on your gameplay and is updated throughout the fantasy season. At the end of each season you’ll have a final Level and Rating.

This forum is for you to provide feedback on our Ratings and Levels system. Please let us know what you think!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us what you think about our Fantasy Ratings and Levels.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. make me a gold

I am doing very good in my leage i think that you should make me a gold level.

30th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Excessive Ranking Demotion

Don't punish for a bad season of Fantasy Football; How I went from Gold to Bronze it's like the championships mean nothing

23rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow us to delete old teams from dead leagues that weren't canceled.

I have a few teams that auto-drafted after the league disbanded, but was not deleted/canceled.

7th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. STUPID

...WHOLE THING...

2nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ridiculous to include Public League teams

I knew nothing about this team until I saw it on my owners list. Yahoo won't delete it from my ownership, I have no interest in it. Don't add insult to injury by rating me on the BS team that you won't take off my account.

23rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. So what we've learned here is that nobody reads, or is able to read. The criteria are CLEARLY defined.

All of this weeping, "I won a game, and I din't get many points",
    'I'm bronze and a new player is bronze, too", "I've won trophies, but I'm only Gold". The formula is right there in the explanation. Recent games matter more. Playing in many leagues matters more. Beating a highly-ranked team matters more. Winning matchups matters more. It's a recipe of stats, not a single item. Winning a few games will not make you Diamond, in the top 1% of fantasy players, like me. I LOVE this feature, as well as the owner comparisons.

30th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 30th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. This **** is dumb.

People with worse records (in season and all time) are ranked above me. I blew an opponent out by 40 this week and got no change to my rating... why do you even bother putting this **** up?

23rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. More details regarding the algorithm

I don't understand how the rating system is constructed and would like to know more about the graduated scale.

30th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hello, how do you "Hide" your Fantasy Ratings and Levels? I dont want players knowing about me. Especially before we Draft! Please help!

Hello, how do you "Hide" your Fantasy Ratings and Levels? I dont want players knowing about me. Especially before we Draft! Please help!

11th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Record changes randomly

I was .500 2 weeks ago but am now somehow 10 games below .500 with only 2 active teams?

30th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Fantasy Ratings and Levels

Remove the feature, it blows! I won my league by 44.5 games, and I'm a lower level than the second place team?

18th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. This rating system makes no sense.

You lose a match-up,even to a higher "rank", and your rating plummets. Win a match-up and it moves up slightly. It's a dumb system.

23rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Needs a leaderboard

From a gamification standpoint, why would I care about my ranking if I can't see it compared to others? There doesn't seem to be any reward for attaining a higher level, other than having a higher level displayed in my team page. This appears to just be noise on the page. I'd honestly prefer just having my trophy case from previous seasons available somewhere on my team page so my opponents would have to stare at my previous triumphant victories while they look over my player list.

7th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Rating doesn't make sense and Yahoo doesn't care.

I have 3 teams. So far in the 2018 football season I'm 11-1, and my rating has went down 26. Yahoo's calculations are garbage and when we're confused as to how they're so inaccuarate all they do is send us the link to the calculations. Useless.

30th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Record changes randomly

I was .500 2 weeks ago but am now somehow 10 games below .500 with only 2 active teams?

30th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Opt in/out of given criterias

I really like this feature and think it has big potential. For our league however, the "Number of leagues you play in"-criteria only skews the score. We don't care about how well a manager performs in other leaguers (if he's in any).

30th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ratings should be based on Owners (Playoff Appearances and Championships)

The current metrics used does not accurately reflect the best owners in the league (those who win). Statistics should not be based on projections but management; therefore, playoff appearances and number of medals should provide good metrics for ratings. They should also be tailored to individual leagues. Some leagues are more competitive than others.

11th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Amazing

good job!

30th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Unfair System

This ranking system takes into account teams under my account that I didn't create or manage.

30th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base