Accounts Dashboard

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. How about an email to get in touch with an actual yahoo agent. I am having problems logging

Being able to contact and actual agent. I am having problems logging into my account and guess what, there is no easy way to fix it or to even get in touch with someone who can actually help. It tells me to verify that it is my address and when I click to have the verification code sent to me guess where it goes, to my yahoo email which I cant get into because i cant verify that it is me. This is absolutely ridiculous.

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    28 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Unable to delete unwanted mail id

Unable to delete unwanted mail id

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Every time i want to use my email i have to log in even though I have ticked the stay logged in box

When I use controlle P to print it now prints my screen rather than the document only

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. sometimes I could not log in with my password and had to try a few times. It is annoying and I felt not secured.

sometimes I could not log in with my password and had to try a few times. It is annoying and I felt not secured.

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. can anyone help me please? had to set up a new email address last week and everytime i try to log in today it says do not recongise that ac

can anyone help please ? had to set up a new email address last week and was using it last night yet today when I try to login it says sorry does not recognise that address

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 2-step verification

Can I set up 2-step verification on my yahoo mail account?

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. HOW TO CLOSED MY EMAIL ID ACCOUNT

HOW TO CLOSED MY MAIL ID ACCOUNT

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. See a Cell # that is not mine when I log into my yahoo email and have no idea how it got there....can it be deleted/removed somehow?

all my folders show a cell # that is not mine and how it got there is beyond me......password was changed when it was noticed.....is that enough action to take to keep this cell # out of contact to my email address account?

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. By giving me my old e-mail back.

Give me johnettenesbitt@yahoo.com, and find out who hack my e-mail.

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Cannot verify email. Passwords rejected.

Cannot verify email. Passwords rejected.

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Why don't you ******* idiots debug before you roll out?

Now can't even log in to my yahoo home page. It asks me to authenticate with the ireland and uk site instead of the dot com my account is in.

CHANGE FOR ITS OWN SAKE IS WORTHLESS!@!!!!!

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I don't like Yahoo email forcing me to complete the procedure the procedure via cell phone

I live in Peru, South America, and when I login into Yahoo email I'm forced to check my cell phone to complete the procedure. What would happen if I'm in another country where my cell would not work?

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Login using OTP recived through cell phone is NOT REQUIRED, I wish to login directly

Login using OTP recived through cell phone is NOT REQUIRED, I wish to login directly

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I keep getting locked out of my mailbox and asked to change my password

I have been forced to change my mail password 5 times today, and I am sick of doing it and having my sent messages bounced back to me. What is going on today?? My password has changed so many times, that now none of my usual passwords are allowed since they are too similar to recent passwords. I am signed in on a Mac laptop and iPhone, both of which I use all of the time, so I don't understand why there would be any issues.

Mark

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I (we) have had your email for many years. I want one of my own but have no cell phone

Do not require a cell phone to get a new email address.

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. E-mail login/logout

I have a complaint about yahoo e-mail. When I signed in this morning, I unchecked the box for staying logged in, typed in my password and checked my mail. When I signed out, I looked at the account options tab to review all recent activity. To my surprise, I found over 10! sessions that were still signed in, so when I tried to sign these out, a pop up screen said I needed to change my password to sign out of all sessions except the current one. This is ridiculous. If I wanted to stay signed in, I wouldn't uncheck…

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. confirm sign in

Please stop asking me to sign in and, asking me from my phone, to confirm if I am signing in from Chrome. After many, many, many years, I may stop using Yahoo, if this doesn't change. What if I don't have my phone???

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow resetting password more easily

If the questions and answers are unknown, allow phone, internet subscription, etc. to reset password..

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. yahoo mail ask me several times to connect via a password send to my phone.but it never works, the answer is "the code is not good" and I'm

To secure the mail, Yahoo propose me a code that I must use a code sent via my Phone. But it never works. I try several times . >So I m affraid it could be a Hacker that use a fault in Yahoo mail or there is a bug in this procedure . I hope oit's the second issue and that Yahoo will correct the error.
    Give me an answer

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Accounts Dashboard

Feedback and Knowledge Base