Accounts Dashboard

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Remove mobile phone requirment

For whatever reason my mobile phone number is not supported by yahoo when creating a new account, yet it worked just fine for the previous 3 or 4 accounts I have made. Phone number is located in Canada

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Contact Support is BullSh*t

Its nice to try and access my account to be met with the request to send a code to a phone # I don't have anymore and be told I'm not able to log in. Tried to get help from support to be essentially sent to a ****** FAQ; to top it off the beginning support screen looks like i could get live help... but nope it's a lie because I retried entering my info nearly 15 times (extra ****** off that I had to confirm I wasn't a robot everytime, sometimes confirming twice). I had to make a new…

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why do you make it so hard to change my password?

I seriously can't figure out how to change my Yahoo password. I've Googled it, I've tried to follow the instructions and none of what is listed comes up for me.'I want to change my password and can't.

6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Phone and PC email app (att.net) not functioning properly

PC app the move, delete, and other options across the top do not function. Open an email and the "x" in the right corner as well as the up and down arrows do not function.
    The cell phone app doesn't grey an email once it has been read. It also doesn't allow for a selection of just unread messages.
    In reset for password it allowed me to add email addresses. I didn't notice it was for recovery purposes, I just thought it was for new email accounts. I have since tried to access the emails accounts I setup and it…

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add an option to change Date Of Birth

Please add an option to change DOB. I made my yahoo mail account very early when i didn't care about the details so i put random details in my account. Today I want to change my Birthday because i want my account to be perfect and accurate. But unfortunately there's no option to do so.

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How can i get in contact with a real person in support? whenever i pick 'contact us' it takes me to the same useless link.

How can i get in contact with a real person in support? whenever i pick 'contact us' it takes me to the same useless link.

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. direct contact with yahoo personal would help. please email me i need to speak to someone.

there should be some direct contact with yahoo. i am going crazy trying to fix my accounts all day including yahoo and I cant get anyone to help me. I cant change my password because the hacker will know it. please email me please

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Need someway to retrieve "Confirm your identity" code.

I CAN NOT SIGN INTO YAHOO EMAIL ON MY CELL PHONE without this stupid code thing. I did not set my account up to have a "confirm your identity" code

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Yahoo is the worst site in the whole world!!! They like to steal from people and lock them out of their accounts for no reason!!!

I would recommend using a better site like Google or maybe msn. Their services are much better than Yahoo's because they never try to steal from other people.

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. You have made entering ones account too difficult without a phone nearby.

You have made getting into one's mail account terrible without a phone. Stop with all your new ideas and then to get it off is awful.

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I DONT WANT 2WAY SECURITY

I DONT WANT 2WAY SECURITY

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Password setting

Everytime i login for my account ..prompted to get a key on my cell phone.Instead you should be assisting in giving direction to set a new password,,kEY is not supplied immediately,there is time lag,,which is very irritating..no body in your team is noticing that why user is asking for new key on every login...Please take care ,,,due to this i am now doing 95% of work on gmail...

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please let us change passwords & connected login Apps without having to have AT&T

I can't change my password without having an AT&T account which I don't have, and can't make because I don't have an AT&T phone number. Also my mail's recent logins tab has been showing supposed approved logins from all over like Japan, Sadi Arabia, South Korea, ect. and for some reason I can't revoke their access without a new password?

6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Kontakt for help me please?

My sons email: joris.scherer@yahoo.com doesn‘t exist anymore and I can not reactivate it - can you help me please?

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Doesn't allow my cell to log in AT ALL now!

Since my account was updated some time last night my cell cannot log in at all!! Says server login in is incorrect. Yahoo mail is pretty useless to me now...

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. i want to go back to signing in with a password the way i USED TO........

i want to go back to signing in with a password the way i USED TO.
    yOU WANT TO IMPROVE IT????? TAKE A BIG STEP BACK!!!

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. hi I'm trying to create a password for my yahoo account

hi I'm trying to create a password for my yahoo account

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)