Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Misleading opportunistic headlines.

A recent headline aggressively insinuated that COVID killed a mother and 2 of her children. While this was factually accurate the obvious intent of the headline was to produce fear that children are dying from the virus. Once you actually read the article you see that all the “children” were middle aged adults and the mother was in her 70’s. What worse is yahoo changed the original NYT headline to a more alarming one “ Coronavirus kills mom and 2 oldest children”. When people criticize the media this is exactly what their talking about. Incredibly irresponsible, opportunistic and appalling behavior.

45th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fake news

Really close to ditching yahoo altogether, your just a bunch of political wanna be hacks who only strive to divide people

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Rampant racism in the comment section

I do not understand why you still choose to allow racism to run rampant throughout the comment section. What will it take for you to actually do something about it? A lawsuit? From where I’m standing there’s enough evidence to back that claim, this will happen to your website. Other prominent websites do care, and take the time to address and correct this. You’re gonna start losing subscribers worldwide if this continues. You need to hire someone to actually take the time, go thru the comments, flag and ban the appropriate individual IP’s and hold them accountable. Stop contributing to…

31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. REAL NEWS

I'm so very sick of your articles – do you really think we care what J Lo is wearing? Do you think we care that Taylor Swift is coming out with a Christmas song??? Do you really think we care what Colin Kaepernick is doing? I have so had it with Yahoo, and happy I've found the Fox News app – at least they report The news going on in the world, and not silly Frou Frou articles!! 🙄

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 86th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Get rid of the ads, and focus on real news, not fashion, sports, gossip. Yahoo is currently looking more similar to a tabloid rag.

Get rid of the ads, and focus on real news, not fashion, sports, gossip. Yahoo is currently looking more similar to a tabloid rag. Remove the non newsworthy items, which are 90% of your current content. You must have a bunch of puberty aged staff deciding what content to publish.

12th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Lack of Biden black comment articles

Hey Yahoo, where are all the articles about Biden's black comments from today? Not a single one on your news feed. We all know it would be overloaded with them had the President said the same thing. Every article would be from Esquire or GQ slamming the President. What gives? Ill wait....

92nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Im blocked again on immigration articles when not saying a thing wrong!

Stop blocking me on commenting on immigration. I'm not saying anything wrong in any way!!!!!

109th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 86th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Yahoo is my family default page and there is a tom ford fashion article showing ******. Not acceptable.

Don't show nipples on the main page people use as a default landing page for their family. (Tom Ford fashion article)

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Try the TRUTH

How is "Trump is killing us" relate to the Texas story. He's not mentioned at all

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. First Amendment

It would be nice if the people running Yahoo Finance blog page didnt pick and choose what to post and what not to post. Talk about rigging communications with fellow investors. You need to change this. They took down 8 of my posts for no reason.

86th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Finance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Its simply amazing the left wing tilt and completly untrue articles you allow on this site.. YAHOO is a total joke..

how about stop allowing completely inaccurate articles and far left articles take over your site.. funny how you never had these many negative articles about Obama and his ridiculous policies that crippled us in many different way.. YAHOO has became a joke.. are you hitting people from CNN?

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  36 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Comments

Please eliminate the comments section at the end of articles. It seems as if many of the comments are being posted by trolls, and quite possibly foreign actors, which causes needless conflict in our society. It would be better to simply turn the comments off.

65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 109th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Temporary Network Error. Please try again later.....SHOVE IT UR LIBTATD ********....******** ******** for BLOCKING AMERICANS COMMENTS

* yahoo,STOP BLOCKING PRO AMERICAN POST...... “Temporary Network Error. Please try again later”.....IS A LIE, U ARE BLOCKING ME

109th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Fraudulent Website Links- DeWalt Store

Yahoo has serviced this fake website ad for at least 3 months now, even after I've provided previous feedback. They must value the profit on sales they receive for the ad, regardless of the affect on Yahoos user base.
    Let me do my part to help my fellow users by pointing out that among the numerous posts here I see for SO MANY different illegal ads, my experience was with the 80% off Dewalt Store ad (I see a trend with all the fraudulent ads claiming 80% off whatever product they are using at the time; Oculous, Bose, Le Cruiset…

109th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. i have been hacked for going on 6 months and still havent been given full access to my accoubts

why have i still not been given full access to my accoubts when ive called 3 times and have told you soneone has been hacking me since the beginning, ii think im going to just take my investments elsewhere. and monitor them myself or get a brokerage involved because this is absolutely absurd

109th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. What happen to the article about trump golfing and 100,000 dead with side by side picture? Stop being baised! Where's Obama's comment on it?

How about reporting the stories as they actually happen. We should not be worried about whether we are hurting others feelings. Let people see these politians in real time for who they are, their morals, and what they represent. Don't block Obama articles or comments because he's no longer president. I have a question. Where are these articles yahoo has removed from the page. I was reading the article with Joe Scarborough talking about Trump golfing and 100,000 deaths (with side by side pics) with Biden and Obama comments and a few minutes later it was gone. I have not…

109th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 109th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base