Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Your news sucks! Never anything of true content or actual news..... yahoo has become a akin to the national inquirer or people magazine.

Present some real news based on facts and content and unbaised points of view. Your current content is a joke.

16th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Less repeated old material and more time app

You are felling us with poor outdated material that is click bat. You fell to report all time related material such as hanging effigy of a person running for senator or why no reporting on the million plus refugees from South Sudan for the pass 4 years. Location should not dominate reporting or importance unless it is being used for political reasons. Which seems to be the reason no one talks of the suffering of those from South Sudan. Shame on all the media!

27th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Too much Meghan markle!!!!!!

WAY too much of this person!

21st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fantasy Football App Bug

The fantasy football app is not correctly reporting week 11 matchups. It appears to be neglecting the players from last nights epic Monday night game.

54th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I removed articles. Stay removed.

I really like the features where I remove a unwanted articles that I HAVE NO INTEREST IN, NONE. Can its stay off my news feed thebmsg say will see less of these news feeds from the sites generating unwanted articles. Then its shows up on my page again.... I'm not interested stay of my news feed all of the unwanted articles about celebs I DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT CAN STAY GONE. THE WHOLE WEIRDOBEAST FAMILY THE KRAPDASHIANS DEGENNERATES ALL UNWANTED... IF REMOVED STAY REMOVED BECAUSE THOSE ARTICLS ARE UNWANTED..... I DON'T WANT THOSE UNWANTED ARTICLES.

31st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 27th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I thought once removed a unwanted article from a unwanted publication it would get it don't want to see these types of articles... UNWANTED

IF REMOVE ARTICLES FROM A PUBLICATIONS CAN IT STAY REMOVED... REMOVED ARTICLES ARE VERY UNWANTED.

27th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Its simply amazing the left wing tilt and completly untrue articles you allow on this site.. YAHOO is a total joke..

how about stop allowing completely inaccurate articles and far left articles take over your site.. funny how you never had these many negative articles about Obama and his ridiculous policies that crippled us in many different way.. YAHOO has became a joke.. are you hitting people from CNN?

31st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Show Less Option does not work

The "Show Less" option does not seem to "Show Less" of any of the publishers I do not want to see on the news feed. Can this be fixed?

31st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 31st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Too far left.

Yahoo is too far left. Even it out some, if you want business.

41st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Why no stories on Hillary saying all blacks look alike?

Why not do a story on Hillary saying all blacks look alike.. You have 50 negative Megyn Kelly stories floating around on your news feed!

37th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Why aren't there any articles about the migrant caravan

There's not one single article about the migrant caravan invasion threatening our country. Why are you not publishing articles about this.

41st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Stop auto playing videos

Auto play video make the page freeze and load slow. Sometimes shutting my browser completely.

21st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Real News!

Real news! A level 5 hurrican is bearing down on the east coast and not a single article. No 20+ bashing Trump, 8 on Fashion, 24 on reality Kardashian bs! 4 on Princess Diana.....

Also COMPLETE STORIES! So tired of getting 10% of the facts. Give me the entire and unbiased information. Let my have my own opinion. Not the one that is politically convenient for you.

Tired of all the fake **** and incomplete bad journalism.

13th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Stop merging Yahoo accounts together.

I have three accounts. Bussines, personal and junk. Now Yahoo merges them together. Really not helpful. It's not something I asked for or setup now yahoomail is essentially useless to me on mobile.
    You've managed to maintain some semblance of functionality on desktop however, but still not helpful on the go.
    Less is more, yahoo

41st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please remove Vivid Seats from advertisements! They are a scam company and have scammed many people.

Please remove Vivid Seat from your advertising. They are a scam company they does not get your tickets to you, or willing to give your moneyback. The reason I used this company was because they popped up as one of the top advertisements on your site. Please investigate them and do the right thing.

41st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Enough of the kartrashian WHORES!

Enough of the kartrashian WHORES! Enough of the kartrashian WHORES! Enough of the kartrashian WHORES! Enough of the kartrashian WHORES! Enough of the kartrashian WHORES! Enough of the kartrashian WHORES! Enough of the kartrashian WHORES! Enough of the kartrashian WHORES!

54th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. LESS HUFFPOST PROPAGANDA!

LESS HUFFPOST PROPAGANDA! LESS HUFFPOST PROPAGANDA! LESS HUFFPOST PROPAGANDA! LESS HUFFPOST PROPAGANDA! LESS HUFFPOST PROPAGANDA! LESS HUFFPOST PROPAGANDA! LESS HUFFPOST PROPAGANDA! LESS HUFFPOST PROPAGANDA! LESS HUFFPOST PROPAGANDA!

54th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 54th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base