Postmaster

Welcome to the Yahoo Mail Postmaster Forum!

This forum is to gather feedback and suggestions from email senders to Yahoo Mail. If you are any organization (a university, government entity, email marketing business, or an Internet service) that sends email to Yahoo users this is the place to voice your ideas.

Be sure to check out http://postmaster.yahoo.com for some common questions and deliverability best practices recommended by Yahoo for senders before posting. Please use this form to contact customer care for specific issues.

We are always looking for ways to improve Yahoo Mail. Working closely with the email sending community is important for us to continue providing the best in class service to Yahoo Mail users.
We look forward to your creative thoughts and a constructive dialogue together.

Best regards,
Yahoo Mail Postmaster Team

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve your Postmaster experience?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. What is this **** of "possible abuse" of a rejection of a 5 yr. old describing how an airplane works??? I am really ****** with this ****.

What is this **** of "possible abuse" of a rejection of a 5 yr. old describing how an airplane works??? I am really ****** with this ****.

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Complaint Feedback Loop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop blocking universulargesean.ro

Please stop blocking http://www.universulargesean.ro It is a legit local news site, but every email that contains a link to it gets blocked even if it contains the whole article.

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Delivery Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. changes to personal information

I've had this email address for at least 8 years now. Being so, I'd like to have a little more ability to get in touch with someone who can actually HELP me. At present, there seems to be no way to edit your personal information aside from changing your name and/or nickname. I took over this account from my brother and have had no difficulties except when it comes to changing my information. I am NOT male, my birthday is NOT what is in the information provided and although I can change my name, that isn't the entire problem. How…

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. your site is awful

you keep marking my emails as suspected of malware. WHAT RUBBISH
    I am replying to a group message there is NO malware or spam, this has only star\ted and I got about 8 in an hour. Your help site is dreadful, no help at all. and no contact available.. why are you ma=rking as malware???? please fix immediatelyl

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Yahoo servers are following links in messages

Yahoo servers are following links in messages
    My firm sends emails to yahoo.com clients with embedded html links that permit the recipients to Accept or Decline.

yahoo.com clients will click one of the hyper links in the email, then our system logs their response as Accept or Decline, and logs the IP Address.

We are seeing various Yahoo servers (note list below):

We are periodically, seeing bulk processes of yahoo.com clients emails which are processing both the Accept and Decline client responses, in each email message.

The yahoo servers are bulk processing these email messages upto 6 weeks after the…

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. focus

For the past two weeks I cannot access my email on my desktop running Firefox 53.0.3; despite my prior contacts to Yahoo, no one has taken up my cause. When I hit the link for a new message, I get this error:

https://my.yahoo.com/ws/v3/mailboxes/@.id==VjJ-Hn38qgJG19f9S2x9C3rRwE9yZtNylZcBx7DkJkUjFY55DzElR2Caxc-HK0I-Fo1-/messages/@.id==AE9UimIAB_myWSbwxAzJcHoFEMk

telling me the page with the email does not exist! But, I can access the message on my phone. Would someone focus on this please?

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Complaint Feedback Loop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Why can't you allow mailing list sending?

I'm trying to send a work email to a mailing list address: your system classifies that as an SMTP abuse.

Your service is amateur, pure ****; I will gladly use Gmail for my needs from up to now, and I will give you a VERY bad feedback to friends and colleagues.

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Improving Yahoo pages.

It takes to long to load, and the advertising takes too many pages which makes slower, also it take you somewhere else other than the page they advertise. It needs to improve on this area also the stories need improvement.

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Improving Sender Reputation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. i need assistance with yahoo and there seems to be no available assistance. i cannot contact anyone.

my brand new account is suspended for no reason. i havent even been able to use it. i can send mail but not receive. there is no help available and that is absolutely ridiculous. why would someone sign up to spend $50 a year when the email service is so bad? perhaps a real account assistance help line would be a good idea. your email sucks!

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. MONITORING TOOLS by Yahoo

I suggest Yahoo to build up Postmaster tools where email senders will be able to follow up their domain and IPs reputation. Similar, like it is for other top ISPs - posmaster.mail.ru, postmater.google.com, MS SNDS.

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. dont require password changes unless customer wants.....

difficult for older people to even get account

I am tired of security that is not driven by me

automated safety is not safe.

Diversity should not exclude Americans

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Unable to receive emails from Capital One.

address is not blocked, there are no filters, and the emails are not going to spam. They do have the correct address on file. Can someone please look into this?

thank you.

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. R=lookuphost T=remote_smtp H=mta7.am0.yahoodns.net

1 - mgmtest@ymail.com R=lookuphost T=remote_smtp H=mta6.am0.yahoodns.net [98.138.112.38] X=TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:128 CV=yes: SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:<karpress@CentOS-72-64-minimal> SIZE=2268: 501 Syntax error in parameters or arguments
    1 - mgmtest@ymail.com R=lookuphost T=remote_smtp H=mta6.am0.yahoodns.net [98.138.112.38] X=TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:128 CV=yes: SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:<kingsthe@CentOS-72-64-minimal> SIZE=4705: 501 Syntax error in parameters or arguments
    1 - mgmtest@ymail.com R=lookuphost T=remote_smtp H=mta6.am0.yahoodns.net [98.138.112.38] X=TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:128 CV=yes: SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:<kingsthe@CentOS-72-64-minimal> SIZE=5324: 501 Syntax error in parameters or arguments
    1 - mgmtest@ymail.com R=lookuphost T=remote_smtp H=mta7.am0.yahoodns.net [63.250.192.45] X=TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:128 CV=yes: SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:<kingsthe@CentOS-72-64-minimal> SIZE=5013: 501 Syntax error…

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Improving Sender Reputation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. what did you start blocking my email after sept. 1

what did yahoo start blocking some of my emails starting Sept. 1. I can't get a straight answer from yahoo. WHY

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Does yahoo support SPF records with Macros as per the RFC? Getting temperror.

All other mailbox providers support SPF macros, however, emails sent to yahoo are getting: "Received-SPF: temperror (encountered temporary error during SPF processing of domain of example.com)"

We are using spfproxy.org's service to help us manage many included SPF records. Is this a know issue? SPF passes with all other email providers.

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Yahoo FBL is not sending out FBL since 2 days ago, please check.

Since 11th October 2016, many ESP are not receiving FBL from Yahoo. There seems to be a problem with Yahoo FBL.

Thank you

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Help

Allow people to directly access help via direct email instead of the 'community' BS so questions can actually get answered.

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Delivery Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base