Yahoo Developer Network

Yahoo Developer Network

Please share your feedback, add suggestions, or ask questions about the Yahoo Developer Network services. You may remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum. To use this product feedback forum, you must log-in with a valid Yahoo email or ID and password. If you don’t have one, you can sign up for one here.

Please specify which service you have questions or feedback for.

YDN supports many different services (e.g. Weather, Fantasy Sports, Search ads, Native ads, etc.) so by adding a hashtag to your post (e.g. #weather, #fantasysports, etc.), we’re able to forward the feedback to the right team.

We ask that you first check out our technical documentation to see if your question is already addressed. Thank you!

Please share your feedback with us below.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Events page?

I'd love to know when you have new events or meetups about your open source projects that I could attend. Do you plan on launching an events page in the future?

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Developer Network

Feedback and Knowledge Base