Yahoo Developer Network

Yahoo Developer Network & Verizon Media Developer Network

Please share your feedback, add suggestions, or ask questions about the Yahoo Developer Network and Verizon Media Developer Network services.

To use this forum, log-in with a valid Yahoo email or ID and password. If you don’t have one, you can sign up for one here. You may also remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from this feedback forum.

Please specify which service you are commenting on by adding a hashtag to your post (e.g. #fantasysports, #weather, #partnerads, etc.), so that we can forward the feedback to the right team. But first, check out our technical documentation to see if your question was already addressed. Thank you!

Please share your feedback with us below.

1. where is the button to STOP being bombarded with unwanted notifications from yahoo?

As of 2/26/2020 I have been getting bombarded with unwanted notifications of everything listed on the top of the homepage, which I do not want to receive at all and yet there is no button to selected to stop them all what so ever matter of fact there isn't any button for it even in the notification bell either! So HOW DO I STOP ALL YOUR UNWANTED NOTIFICATIONS ON ANY DEVICE THAT ACTUALLY WORKS? ESPESCIALLY THE NEWS SECTION

3rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change Sort Button to allow keeping my choice

Sort button in YAHOO MAIL INBOX keeps changing to Date: Newest on top and do not keep my eligible choice of Unread. Please fix this issue!

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. yahoo finance

In yahoo finance " My portfolio " Volume and Av Volume(3M) should be in "k" for thousand. some time direct number ( example 1234 ) and some time ( 1.234k)

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I see you do not think "ALL LIVES MATTER" just the black lives according to your webpage. Guess it is time to leave yahoo after all these ye

I feel your are not being fair to the other people. Whites, Latinos, etc. I see you have across the top of my website Black lives matter. I think that is real funny as I was taught that all lives matter. So I sure would like to hear why you only use black lives matter. Could it be???? maybe you is one of them? Or just uneducated.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Yahoo! finance for Android tv does not allow search not functioning properly.

Search does not work on Android TV Yahoo! finance app. Need to be fixed ASAP.

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Monitoring me with my image picture inserted. Sir / Ma.

2020 new technology request. I am a civil servant. Employed through Ogun state civil service commission. Abeokuta. Ogun state. Nigeria. At the ministry of Forestry. Headquarter contact address. Governors Office. Block D. Ministry of forestry, department of regulation and utilization, p.m.b 2008, Oke imosan, Abeokuta. Ogun -state. Nigeria. Present posted Government post office contact address. Ministry of forestry, department of regulation and utilization, p.m.b 2008, J1 forest reserve, Ijebu Igbo. Ogun State. Nigeria. Deputy DFPO. Rank: Senior Forest Officer. (Non Uniform Officer).

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Wrong API documentation: /userinfo endpoint

This page https://developer.yahoo.com/oauth2/guide/get-user-inf/Get-User-Info-API.html says that /openid/v1/userinfo endpoint should return "preferred_username" but in fact, it doesn't return.

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. You celebrate or make notice of every holiday but fathers day.

My daughter noticd this and thought it was strange. Even pride month gets a shout out. Oh well us men are use to being margoalized now adays.

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please stop junk emails. Please.Thank you.

Please stop junk emails. P{lease. Thank you.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. PLEASE REMOVE YOUR AD BLOCKER BOX IN THE LEFT SIDE COLUMN SO I CAN SEND MY E MAILS THAT ARE NOT ON PLAIN TYPE.

PLEASE REMOVE YOUR AD BLOCKER BOX WHICH IS PREVENTING ME TO SEND E MAILS INCLUDE MY PLAIN TEXT UNDER MSN. I AM TIRED OF BEING BLOCKED FROM USING MY YAHOO E MAIL FROM YOU ALL!!!

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. You have a racially insensitive ad on your website. It is an ad stating Ndamukong Suh's Mansion is Just Outrageous posted by History A2Z.

You have a racially insensitive ad on your website. It is an ad stating Ndamukong Suh's Mansion is Just Outrageous posted by History A2Z. The pictures are not of Ndamukong Suh in the thumbnail ad but they are of Matt Forte.

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Iam not really new to yahoo, Iam also trying to get friend contact in which I want to use. So I hope the Website experiance is going to get

Am not really new, I want to use the email, friend contact, message. I'll try to work at them later.

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Large yahoo! logo on login page

The new large Yahoo! logo on the page of your website will not allow access to the news or financial pages. Move or modify the login page so that the NEWS, FINANCIAL, other pages can be accessed! This problem just started occurring today after a reboot.

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. LESS ADDS AND RAZZLE DAZZLE

LESS RAZZLE DAZZLE AND HARDER TOO USE YOUR SYSTEM, I HAVE ALWAYS LIKED YAHOO PRIOR TOO VERIZONS PURCHASE, NOW WAY TOO MANY GLITCHES .I AM 70 YEARS AND A BIT COMPUTER SLOW, THEREFORE YOU NEED TOO TAKE HEED OF THIS AND CORRECT, INSTEAD OF TAKING CARE OF PEOPLE WHO CAN HANDLE ALL THIS NONSENSE.I WOULD JUST LOVE TOO GO BACK TOO EASY USAGE OF THE INTERNET AS IT WAS ONCE THAT WAY INSTEAD OF US OLDSTERS TRYING TOO KEEP UP WITH THE KIDDIES DESIGNING THIS TRASH AND WORKINGS OF YOUR YAHOO. IF I COULD I WOULD RUN OVER THIS COMPUTER…

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Developer Network

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base