My Yahoo

Welcome to My.Yahoo.com feedback forum! We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to My Yahoo.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. bring back comments its what most people go to yahoo for

bring back comments or your going to lose trafic big time

3rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

215 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. FIX sign in process! Option to stay signed for 2 weeks not working. Have to sign back in every 5 minutes.

Even trying to make this post is requiring me to sign in again. It never did this before and has become a complete annoyance. There is no suggestion from my end. It is on your end that needs to be fixed.

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

149 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. RSS Feeds not loading, again.......

None of the RSS feeds are loading in my MyYahoo home page.

1st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

205 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. fix bookmarks

its My Yahoo not your yahoo ,put bookmarks back the way they were ,as I want them uncategorized only

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add more theme choices

add more theme choices

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Yahoo Weather - "Current Location" is always incorrect.

Please remove or give us a way hide or turn off the Yahoo Weather "Current Location". It is useless clutter. It is always incorrect and misleading. It is not needed.

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

59 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Restore comments

Yahoo is pathetic in their suppression of the truth . Yahoo continues to produce lies and hate without any accountability. I'm sure comments will resume AFTER the election but the people won't forget the media's distortion of the truth.....

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. stop posting biden only ads they suck

stop posting biden only ads they suck

15th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Keep your ******* ads off my home page.

Keep your ******* ads off my home page

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. No one reads Yahoo's articles due to lack of the truth

People look at the headline and skip the article......Yahoo definitely has a problem handling the truth.....The people will remember at election time.....and afterwards.....

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Why are you guys so liberal with your stories ? Why did you take the comments section away ?

Being liberal and completely left on all stories is wrong, anti American and just plan sick. Yahoo is for losers

43rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. My Yahoo is signing me out after a few minutes, and trying to make me sign in to my att account.

For the past several days, Yahoo keeps signing me out after just a few minutes, and it seems to forget who I am. Something went wrong. Please fix it ASAP!

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. quit posting politcal ads one way

Post ads equally for Rep., Dem and others

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I do NOT like have Black Life Matters on my home page

It should read ALL LIVES MATTER!!!!!

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. bring back comments, this just proves how biased the Yahoo site is.

Where's the first amendment, freedom of speech. Yahoo is very biased and cowards for not wanting to hear the truth.

33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. bring back comments, this just proves how biased the Yahoo site is.

You are cowards for not letting people voice their opinions, also very biased. If I could find another site to track my very profitable portfolio from president Trump, I would switch in a heart beat.

43rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Sick and tired of deleting ads and so-called “news” feeds I don’t want, only to get hit with more if the same

Sick and tired of deleting ads and so-called “news” feeds , only to get hit with more of the same bullshit. Your heuristics and data point systems are an invasion and violation of my right to privacy. Horrible service, run by criminals. Also, not being able to create an email group with emails not ending with yahoo is complete bullshit, and only further demonstrates your utter incompetence and lack of service.

57th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I’m dumping Yahoo.

I can no longer tolerate the constant username and password request (with the two week option selected). it asks for it multiple times a day just to get my stock list. I’m done. I’m moving on.

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Homepage "News For You" color changed to white writing on light grey background is almost impossible to read

Quit messing with the homepage. "News For You" color changed to white writing on light grey background is almost impossible to read. Change it something more readable.

15th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base