My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Help us make My Yahoo better by giving us feedback.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. My Yahoo RSS feeds not working.

My Yahoo RSS feeds not working. Many have reported same problem in your help pages. This has been going on for months.

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  318 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. FIX Portfolio!!!!

WHY have you changed the portfolios??? There is less information and doesn't even show all our portfolios. Font size is too small. You are making it worse for users, but easier to go to a different provider. This looks like change for the sake of change , or a make work project for a kid. If you want to change something, ask the users what they would like. You might actually get some satisfied users. Yahoo is turning into a joke, but they don't care. This has happened before and nothing happens. FIX IT!!!!

36th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  152 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. My Yahoo My Portfolio Module STILL Broken

My Yahoo My Portfolio Module STILL Broken!. It's been a week now!

57th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  21 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. fix the weather page.

fix it please

56th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  57 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. MAIL PREVIEW IS NOT WORKING

ON MY YAHOO PAGE THE MAIL PREVIEW IS NOT SHOWING. PLEASE FIX IT!!

88th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    24 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. My Yahoo RSS feed for NYTimes has not been updating

Yahoo personal home page: NYTimes headlines have not been updating!

119th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 136th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The "show$" and "hide$" function not working on my yahoo anymore

Need to fix the "Show $" and "Hide $" function in my yahoo. Just stopped working within the last week

65th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Why are you messing with the portfolio page?

I can no longer see the cash value of my portfolio on the home page. And when I had the same stock on three separate lines, I wanted to see the cost per purchase. Why did you combine them and not ask me first. I am getting sick of Yahoo messing with my homepage. Each change has made it worse and less useful. How about put it back or I change to Google.

71st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Weather Location . . . Help . . . P L E A S E !

My Weather is stilllll not showing my actual location ... first! Please, Oh Grand Pubah's of Weather . . . Please Oh Please Fix my location!
    Thank You Very Much!

72nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Dammit you IDIOTS you finally fixed the weather app now it's screwed AGAIN

YAHOO are you a bunch of freeking IDIOTS I hate you I PAY for email from you and am sick and tired of you not being smart enough to fix the goddam weather module once and for all. *********

178th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add content is broken

Can no longer add content to My Yahoo. After clicking on Add Content tab the popup page displays -

"No search results were found. Please try a different search query (e.g. sports).

To add an rss feed, enter the feed url (e.g. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/rss) in the search box."

None of Yahoo's pre-loaded modules are available like news or portfolio etc.... WTF?

87th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. My NYT RSS feed has not worked for 2-3 weeks. What’s going on

My NYT RSS feed has not updated for 2-3 weeks

136th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. What has happened to the My Profile? It's a mess. No total values, some stocks with no quotes, not in alph order!!!! What the heck ????

What the heck did you do to My Profile? No total values, some stocks with no quote, not in alpha order. WTH is going on----FIX IT!!!!!

64th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Clean up Yahoo

I have been with Yahoo for many years and have now decided to leave Yahoo for good. I am sick and tired of your one sided left partisan stance against our president. Its sad that as a website that you have decided to take sides in the political battle between the left and the right with more than half of your members undoubtedly supporting our president. That means that you are alienating over half of your subscribers.
    I have to say I am fed up with all the lies and false reporting and as soon as I have transferred all…

75th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bring it back

What happened to "SHOW$" on my accounts? I click on it and nothing happens.

70th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 72nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Make sure you keep bashing the best president we ever had ... EXACTLY what we needed at the critical time in our history ... l!!!

Make sure you keep bashing the best president we ever had ... EXACTLY what we needed at the critical time in our history ... l!!! while liberals are trying to undermine and CHANGE the constitution, the very document that makes us what we are, President Trump is exposing all the corruption and dirt and hate they hand out ... and YOU put this as HEADLINES almost every single day, which makes you just like them !!!!

132nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Thank you for your opening and predictable new feed bashing Trump EVERYDAY -

it just hardens my resolve and those of most conservative of your prejudicial bias in news feeds - Yahoo is a liberal propaganda machine and confirming it daily only makes you so much less efficient - please keep up the prejudice it hurts your cause more than anything I could say - BRAVO

68th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 37 38
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base