Finance Tablet

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum for the Stock Screener, the place where you can make suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to inform changes.

We recently launched a new version of Yahoo Finance Stock Screener so let us know what you think!

To post a new idea, type your idea into the search bar below and select “Post a new idea.” To review and vote on existing ideas, type your idea into the search bar or look below to filter ideas by trending (Hot), recent (New), and most votes (Top).

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Community Support Forum or Help Site.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Finance for Tablets?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. The percentages in the Days Total and Annualized Gain columns are wrong. What happened??

What happened from 11/30/17 to 12/1/17? The percentages in the Day, Total, and Annualized Gain columns are wrong?

8th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Previous day closing price

Previous day closing prices on 10/27/17 are for 10/25/17. Regardless of the format and functionality issues, at least get the data correct.

15th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Where’s the delete ‘x’ in My Portfolio?

Using Safari on iPad Mini (iOS 11), there are no “x’s” apparent over on the right for deleting entries. In addition, the page is off the screen to the right; i.e., it’s not scaled properly.

15th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. What happened to the "Annualized Gain" column in Portfolios??

Please bring back the Annualized Gain column.

15th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Can you get rid of the lines in the background of the charts?

I can't clearly see the wicks in the candles with the background lines in the chart. And the horizontal lines can act as support/resistance lines which is misleading.

29th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make indicator and comparison drop downs dismissible. Right now it’s not unless you enter a value. Pop up should be press-X-dismissable.

Make indicator and comparison drop downs dismissible. Right now it’s not unless you enter a value. Pop up should be press-X-dismissable. Basic fit and finish item easy to implement.

29th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Why do you not report dividends in the stock "Summary" view and the "Portfolio" on a consistent basis?

BA dividend is shown as $5.68 on the BA "Summary" view page and $5.02 on the "Portfolio" view page. I think most people would rather see consistency in dividend reporting and would prefer the "Summary" forward-looking dividend over the "Portfolio" backward-looking.

29th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 8th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 29th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I give up on yahoo charts

I have tried and tried to say that you need to get with the rest of the industry that adjust for splits and mergers instantly. But you don't care some you fix late and some you just leave. Then your perimeters are out of wack so badly that you can't even read a chart. So, I will use some and go back to STOCKCHARTS.COM. Everyone else should as well. Too bad Yahoo had great charts and then they always try to be cute and mess with the portfolio format but pay no attention to what investors really care about -…

15th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 6th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 15th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 15th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I'm not sure why the layout and functionality of your site was altered. Since your change, the response time is terrible and I can no longer

I'm not sure why the layout and functionality of your site was altered.
    Since your change, the response time is terrible and I can no longer use use your site to update my portfolio spreadsheet to track my portfolio performance.
    Therefore, I will no longer be using your site.
    David Robinson
    Dture36@att.net

8th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bring back industrial/sector pe overview

Please bring back the overview of sector and industial PE as you had at biz.yahoo.com/p which is now redirected to your new finance page. I would like to dig into a sector and not have preset screeners as it is now. Thanks for considering.

29th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Here is a novel idea. How about fixing your problems that go on for weeks and weeks.

Fix your financials. No more stock center link. Now broke, just your same old message everyday that you are fixing it. What a mess for your new owners. No more total advances and declines

15th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Keep it simple stupid, why do you need to ***** it up every six to eight months?

Get a plan and stick to it. Stop trying to be fancy.

15th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Your new finance page sucks go back to your old one who was the *** that changed it. They know nothing about user friendly and should be fir

Whoever came out with the new finance page should be fired its ridiculous I will go to another site.

8th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Old version of basic charts

The old basic chart was much better. Separate price and volume (not superimposed and hard to see), easy to switch time frames, loaded fast in tablet.

15th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 29th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?