US Search KG

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. have questions

I have questions, what's yesstyle customers service phone #?

1st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. to log in the account

I entered the verification charactors several time and your reply enter again
    enter again. This is very annoying. How can I be wrong all the times.
    Please have more simpler way to comply and get through. I could not use your your online service since last 3 years.Every time I go personally to the branch they help get through. But from here in USA I am facing the music of not able to use online service. Please help.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Reduce Advertisements Eliminate The,,,,Search Recommendations Feature,,,,

Eliminate The,,,,Search Recommendations,,,,Feature It's Extremely Annoying Because Myself And Other Internet Users Might Not Want To View Any Advertisements To Purchase Products Or Services Because They Might Not Be Working And Or Employed At Any Place Of Employment And They Don't Have Any Or No Money Available To Pay For Any Of The Advertised Products Or Services That Are Displayed On Website Browser Pages... Install A Hide Advertisement Slide Feature On Website Browser Pages For Free Users Of The Website.. This Feature Will Make Website Browsing Much Less Stressful Experience For Internet Users To Browse Website Pages…

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. WHEN I CLICK ON MY MENU BARS, TOP RIGHT, THERE ARE ONLY A FEW ITEMS MENTIONED AND NEVER THE ONES I AM LOOKING FOR

THE ENTIRE RIGHT SIDE OF MY YAHOO HOMEPAGE IS WRONG!
    I LIVE IN CHICAGO, IL AND MY COMPUTER HAS NEVER LEFT CHICAGO. MY LOCATION IS NOT IN NEBRASKA OR CALIFORNIA, IT'S CHICAGO, IL 60610

I AM NOT THE FIRST PERSON TO TELL YOU THIS. CHECK OUT THE COMMUNITY PAGES REGARDING THIS MATTER.

I HAD TO AGREE TO SOMETHING THAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND JUST SO I COULD POST THIS MESSAGE! JUST WRONG WRONG WRONG!

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The Stimulus check

This is in reference to the STIMULUS check. I understood that everyone got $1200.00 across the board. Now I hear that is not true. Some people are getting much less depending on a certain line in your 1040 form. I don't know which line because I'm a senior and I got it. But it can be as low as $157.00. Can you explain this on your 10:00 show.

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Image has been deleted so please remove from cache!

When searching for Alex van Terheyden - image has been deleted so why do you refuse to update your cache?

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1st Rank

LIKE THE GOOD OL-DAYS! KLOBBERING TIME!

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Use The Right Name?

Well, isn't Greek god of the sky Zeus. Isn't the Roman god of the sky Jupiter?

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. My shortcut quit working so I deleted the app and re installed it.

Because of the fact that I deleted the app and re installed it I went from over 31,000 points down to 20,100 points. Why?

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Need some way to post station closings to keep people honest.

The Phillips 66 station at 1021 W State St, Hastings Mi has been closed for over 2 weeks yet people are posting prices for this station even though it is closed and NO PRICES are posted on their sign. They are getting points for posting a closed station. It looks like they are remodeling the building and it may reopen possibly under a new name,

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Riots

Why is nothing being reported about the fact that all these Idiots who are rioting are going to make the corona virous even worse!!!! With no cure for it thousands of people are going to get sick and a good many will probably die. There is no sense for this to be happening. If people want to demenstrate peaceable then that's fine but it seems like all they want to do is destroy property!!! In the long run no one will win and alot of people get sick and die. The people of Tupelo have the right idea to no…

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. aldi store at 12215 s western ave., blue island IL

the tellaldi.us code number on the reciept from above store is invalid. how is the survey to be taken if it wont continue because of that. and why is a gallon of milk in this store $2.80 when down the same street it is $1.99? quite a big difference in pricing. and the neighborhood hasn't much difference

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. secutary of navy commented that all effected by camp lejuine north carolina water contamination have been compensated this is a false statem

tell the trooth and compensate us veterans effected by bad decesions of others (USMarineCorps)

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Political advisting

Do we have to watch Sara and Susan well into July? Very tiresome. I know, the money.

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. missed issues

Once again I did not receive my issue. I look forward to it every week - love the week - but I miss issues. I've given the magazine subscriptions to my friends as gifts and we all love it. Very disheartening to miss one. This time it's the June 5th issue.

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. opinion of sceduling content

I can't begin to tell you how disappointed I am in the Discovery Channel. This used to be a channel that a person could watch with their children and mixed company with no fear of being shocked or embarrassed. However, since Discovery has chosen to air "Naked and Afraid", my family has opted to remove it from our viewing schedule. It matters not that areas were blurred. The content is not fit for impressionable little minds to see. What used to be a channel of discovery and learning seems to have been corrupted by an agenda that would be better…

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Search

Jonathan scinto should have a profile page on the search

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. my email contents seems to freeze. what happened? Appreciate your help

my email contents seems to freeze. what happened? Appreciate your help.

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. psa

why is it i see psa for black lives matters between shows since the death of mr. floyd where the officer that did this was wrong but when 2 black lives matters men murdered 8 cops and wounded several and one is still in a rehab and of course nothing from the liberal media about them or about the cops who have been assasinated since then.This also causes the violence.Bet you are the first to call for the cops thouigh

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base