US Search KG

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve the quality of Yahoo Search.

For support, click the link if you’d like help with the Search product or are having trouble accessing your account.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your Search product feedback, we are listening!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve your Search experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. When users search huobi, the logo displayed right is not the latest logo of huobi. The social links of Huobi Twitter & Facebook are wrong.

When users search huobi, the logo displayed right is not the latest logo of huobi. The social links of Huobi Twitter & Facebook are wrong.

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Suggested correction  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. John West

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1790777/

John West (born June 16, 1970 is an American film and television actor. Also an Ex Professional football player. West is best known for his role as Ray Ray in the hip hop comedy
    Bar-BE-Q and as the famous baliff on the hit tv show Martin in the 1997, . West's other films & tv shows include , Southland , Faster , New York Undercover , Waist Deep , Empire ,
    Music & Murder , The P.A.C.K.

John West(X)

Born
    John West Jr.
    June 16, 1970
    Chicago , Illinois, U.S.
    Other names
    John West John West (X) John West…

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please Remove my name and address from your site

You have my name and address on your site and I have a stalker who is trying to find me and you have no right to publish my address and name on your site, It is an invasion of my privacy. Please remove it immediately or I will take legal action! Jan-Marie

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  What I dislike  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. the informations about Mosul is so old and has to be updated

Mosul is a major city in northern Iraq. Located some 400 km north of Baghdad, Tigris river divides the city into two banks, The ancient Assyrian city of Nineveh on the east bank. en.wikipedia.org

Population: 2500000
    Area: is bigger than listed
    Temperatures is between 0 to 12 degree centigrade not more

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I'm through with anything Gillette , and P. & G.

Stick your products where the sun doesn't shine. I'll no longer use Gillette after 50 years.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. suggestions

please respond to e-mail even if it is negative

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. You can do your job and stop the Electric, oil , gas company from stealing from us

stop filling your pockets . stop working for the Electric and gas and oil company. start working for the people who pay you and the same ones that your stealing from. Damned if you aren’t just like that thieving bunch in DC

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. recover my email address

get someone to help me to recover my email address please.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

US Search KG

Feedback and Knowledge Base