US Search KG

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve the quality of Yahoo Search.

For support, click the link if you’d like help with the Search product or are having trouble accessing your account.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your Search product feedback, we are listening!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve your Search experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Yahoo is displaying Inaccurate Information about Howard L. Clark

When MTBC is searched in Yahoo search engine, Yahoo Knowledge Graph is displaying inaccurate information about Howard L. Clark, Jr. as CEO of MTBC.

Howard L. Clark, Jr. is Director of MTBC and is not the CEO.

Please have this corrected. For verification, please find the link below from MTBC.com About US page. Thank you

http://www.mtbc.com/about-us/our-company

MTBC Legal Department
    732-873-5133 x 354
    legal@mtbc.com

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Suggested correction  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dealer M/s 3 G Motors is cheating to customers

Dealer charged Rs.1,90,000/- for registration but sorry to say that dealer is not giving papers related to registration of vehicle purchased in Feb 2017 in the name of Sameep Arora.Pls arrange to provide R C Book.
    S K Arora

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  What I dislike  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Take your fake news media and stick it where the sun doesn't shine

You lie, cheat and distort the news to hide the truth and I will go on social media to have people leave your website in droves. Change and report the truth or shut it down completely you lying sacks of fertilizer

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I have a problem signing in to the browser and there is no solution listed

The browser has failed and reloading has not solved the problem. "Firefox is already running, but is not responding. The old Firefox process must be closed to open a new window." Why?

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. help me

stpetersmorrobay.org was a Yahoo website. St. Peter's church is being billed for this website. The webmanager is unable to gain access to work on the website. The Yahoo and Aabaco sites both say there are no services for St. Peter's church. Yet, the church is paying monthly for services.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. You need to update your cover photo.

Colin Kaepernick is no longer a member of the San Francisco 49ers. The photo should be of a current member or a group of players on the field or in the huddle.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Jesus

In looking up 2017 Christmas: Jesus the Christ or Jesus. Christ is not a last name; a common misnomer. Christ simply means the anointed one chosen by God

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base