US Search KG

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. UI

I'd like to congratulate those involved in this move to a better, cleaner (less clutter) UI. Keep up the excellent (CI) work! I'm even tempted to search on Yahoo again. I'm liking the font selection. Makes me feel less like I'm on a wild chase and not focused on task.

2nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sheyene Gerardi panel is outdated and wrong, please review it

People also search is wrong and misleading.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 50 first dates

When I search up 50 first dates, it says the film is rated R. Furthermore, it also claims that Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore are playing themselves. None of these are true

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Overlooked Opportunity

I'm reading most of the available Data available @ this time. You got my attention with ZoeFin I registered to be part of that Biz family. I see another opportunity that might have been overlooked. Safe Money Platform. Please respond upon receipt. Mark S. Breiman Cell # 954.254.9813 E-mail msbfinancial@aol.com. Power Your Journey

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. OK

Got an email to Upgrade account.

How to check if it is legit?

Also get an AD post to block Ads. It stops my Account for 15 seconds. How to get rid of this nuisance.

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 1/2 hour COVID briefing needs to be cut to 15 minutes.

Please cut those long winded officials' COVID briefing to 15 minutes. Take a poll: who's listening to them? I see we're not alone. They tie up all the main channels. Give us a break. They're awful!!!

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Natasha Heschélle

Category - Actress
    Add more photos, and social links
    Website - www.natashaheschelle.com

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Wrong Information

Sami Yusuf's nationality is British and his genre is not Jazz. Please correct this information.

1st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Jeani DiCarlo

Description for Jeani DiCarlo = "Writer, Musical Artist"

Thank you!

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base