US Search KG

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. UI

I'd like to congratulate those involved in this move to a better, cleaner (less clutter) UI. Keep up the excellent (CI) work! I'm even tempted to search on Yahoo again. I'm liking the font selection. Makes me feel less like I'm on a wild chase and not focused on task.

1st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. wrong company appears on SOMOS Productions profile

Company SOMOS Films appears on another's company's profile SOMOS Productions.

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Will not work anymore

Why do "BIG BANKS" like CapitalOne not allow Firefox to work on there sites- all my cards that I have will not let you work on them they tell me I have to use Google Chrome now or they will not work

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Not clear

We all HATE the new Christmas commercial— bring back the ringing kisses PLEASE

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Our Indian JAIN HAS BEEN FASTING for last 160 days in Bombay India

Your article on Japanese Fasting study by Peter Hess to day or yesterday u idiots u get facinated if Japanese is praising if somene fast for 32 to 50 hours and write an article....u ignorants at Inverse and Pocket editors just for your informmation someone in India beliging to Jain faith a Jain Muni has been fasting since last 159 days his goal is to fast no food of any kind only warm water with few dropd of lemon will fast for 180 days.. This is the thirsd time he has fasted for 180 days watched by 200 000 people…

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. wrong information

In the Yahoo search for The Voice of A Woman there is a photo of a woman that is not part of the organisation.

We would like to remove the photo as she is wrongly affiliated with the charity.

Any help on this would be great!!
    Thanks

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base