US Search KG

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. have questions

I have questions, what's yesstyle customers service phone #?

1st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. to log in the account

I entered the verification charactors several time and your reply enter again
    enter again. This is very annoying. How can I be wrong all the times.
    Please have more simpler way to comply and get through. I could not use your your online service since last 3 years.Every time I go personally to the branch they help get through. But from here in USA I am facing the music of not able to use online service. Please help.

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. WHEN I CLICK ON MY MENU BARS, TOP RIGHT, THERE ARE ONLY A FEW ITEMS MENTIONED AND NEVER THE ONES I AM LOOKING FOR

THE ENTIRE RIGHT SIDE OF MY YAHOO HOMEPAGE IS WRONG!
    I LIVE IN CHICAGO, IL AND MY COMPUTER HAS NEVER LEFT CHICAGO. MY LOCATION IS NOT IN NEBRASKA OR CALIFORNIA, IT'S CHICAGO, IL 60610

I AM NOT THE FIRST PERSON TO TELL YOU THIS. CHECK OUT THE COMMUNITY PAGES REGARDING THIS MATTER.

I HAD TO AGREE TO SOMETHING THAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND JUST SO I COULD POST THIS MESSAGE! JUST WRONG WRONG WRONG!

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Reduce Advertisements Eliminate The,,,,Search Recommendations Feature,,,,

Eliminate The,,,,Search Recommendations,,,,Feature It's Extremely Annoying Because Myself And Other Internet Users Might Not Want To View Any Advertisements To Purchase Products Or Services Because They Might Not Be Working And Or Employed At Any Place Of Employment And They Don't Have Any Or No Money Available To Pay For Any Of The Advertised Products Or Services That Are Displayed On Website Browser Pages... Install A Hide Advertisement Slide Feature On Website Browser Pages For Free Users Of The Website.. This Feature Will Make Website Browsing Much Less Stressful Experience For Internet Users To Browse Website Pages…

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The Stimulus check

This is in reference to the STIMULUS check. I understood that everyone got $1200.00 across the board. Now I hear that is not true. Some people are getting much less depending on a certain line in your 1040 form. I don't know which line because I'm a senior and I got it. But it can be as low as $157.00. Can you explain this on your 10:00 show.

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Image has been deleted so please remove from cache!

When searching for Alex van Terheyden - image has been deleted so why do you refuse to update your cache?

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Groove along & Be One

100's of Grooves to Be @ One with!!
    www.groovism.org

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Be one

Be One is The issue of evolution!

www.groovism.org linked to YouTube

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Unite humanity with The One Groove!

Billions Grooving as One ... will Be miraculous!!! www.groovism.org has many clips of various Grooves! Soon to Be live streaming Groove 24/7 from around the planet

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Thank you for being so good to me (Emma Engle) and my boyfriend Dustin Casey.

This is my official site made by only the two of us https://emma-engle.life make by us Emma Engle and Dustin Casey. We made his site too http://dustin.casey.bet he doesn't like the best I told him to get that dot. https://itsvanity.com is owner by Dustin's sister Lana Casey, Dustin Casey and me. We all have profiles on that network. I'm at https://itsvanity.com/@/Emma+Engle+and+Dustin+Casey.5 my boyfriend is at https://itsvanity.com/@/Dustin+Casey+⚤+Emma+Engle.10 he has made a big deal that when Im 50 he will be 70. We love each other the real love. I dont want you thinking less of him he has been very good…

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. need belt

How can I get the belt I lost mine in moving

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. All news for the public to see

I would like to see the news showing all the horrific events that have taken place in our great country, let’s start with police officer shot in the head for doing his job, next the shop owner trying to protect him livelihood beaten to death and left in the street, or the young woman protecting her store,beat up and hit with a 2x4, where is the news for these few events or the public out cry or protests, please tell the news fully. America has a right to see the whole picture.

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. open up your phone numbers

Please provide your email address and currently operation phone numbers.
    As a old customer dont betry us
    PHONE 9810080690
    s75sarkar@yahoo.com

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1st Rank

LIKE THE GOOD OL-DAYS! KLOBBERING TIME!

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. mail

when in mail, you can only click on one item and screen locks up.
    cannot get outof mai, and cannot erase mail as of 6-1-20 did you do an update

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Can I use credit that I have with American Airlines?

I have a credit with AA due to cancellation for COVID. How can I apply that to payment here? AA gave me a ticket # to use.

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Use The Right Name?

Well, isn't Greek god of the sky Zeus. Isn't the Roman god of the sky Jupiter?

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. My shortcut quit working so I deleted the app and re installed it.

Because of the fact that I deleted the app and re installed it I went from over 31,000 points down to 20,100 points. Why?

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Need some way to post station closings to keep people honest.

The Phillips 66 station at 1021 W State St, Hastings Mi has been closed for over 2 weeks yet people are posting prices for this station even though it is closed and NO PRICES are posted on their sign. They are getting points for posting a closed station. It looks like they are remodeling the building and it may reopen possibly under a new name,

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Riots

Why is nothing being reported about the fact that all these Idiots who are rioting are going to make the corona virous even worse!!!! With no cure for it thousands of people are going to get sick and a good many will probably die. There is no sense for this to be happening. If people want to demenstrate peaceable then that's fine but it seems like all they want to do is destroy property!!! In the long run no one will win and alot of people get sick and die. The people of Tupelo have the right idea to no…

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base