Yahoo Homepage App iOS

Yahoo App iOS

Welcome to our Yahoo app for iOS feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo app experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo app.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 4th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Swipe to switch between screens

At the end of reading an article, the back to main screen button is at the top. Swipe between screens is helpful especially for phones with large size

18th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Personalize the homepage

I like news and sports but with entertainment sandwiched in between, it required extra scrolling. Hoping to personalize the ordering!

18th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sharing the discount coupon link

I was looking for a way to share the deal page link on slickdeals. This way we can drive more users to install the yahoo app.

18th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Home button don’t work

App response is slow and on clicking home or video button no response from the screen and it does t refresh the page or navigate

18th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Temperatures

Please let me change temperature to celsius

9th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 18th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I just want scores for the Warriors games

How do I prevent scores from sports I don’t watch from showing up?

9th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Heading

The apps header takes up half the screen with zero information/value. There is nothing there other than reminding me that I haven’t enabled location services so it can’t tel me the weather.

18th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 9th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Changes to Terms of service dialog doesn’t go away

Got a dialog for change in tos due to AOL and Yahoo becoming Oath. The dialog box would not go away whatever I do. Tried the x to close. Tried continue button. It still remained. Had to kill app and restart for it to go away. Also, it was not a visually appealing with different color theme than the app contents

9th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. App is cut off on iPhone XS

Bottom of the app gets cut off and is just grey.

18th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Remove Horoscope

I think we have reached that time in Human History where anyone with internet connection does not believe in horoscopes.

It’s time that we get rid of it #ForReal

18th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why do you need my birthday?

It should at least be optional.

4th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Apostrophes don’t render correctly in my name

The apostrophe in my last name doesn’t render correctly, but instead shows the code for the symbol.

9th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Wording on initial splash screen

Shouldn't it be "interests" (plural) instead of "interest"?

1st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Empty coupons

If there are no coupons from Mail, why show it?

- Matti

4th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sports

Why can’t we put on home page what we like. I don’t do sports and would like it gone. Give us a choice to put something else there

9th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Homepage App iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base