Singapore Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Hi please change your layout back to the previous version! this version stinks!!!!!!!

Frequent viewer of yahoo! please bring back the old layout! much easier to view the news from there! thanks!!

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. St

Wtf you keep using VIU as click bait? Please stop this unethical and irritating practice you dimmed wits!

273rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Categorize news

Categorize your news like old format so that we don't need to scroll through everything to find news we are interested in reading. People are asking to revert to old format and I think you've got to listen. I used to read about 10-15 news a day from yahoo but now I'm only reading 2-3 news because it is hard to find the news category I am interested in. There are many avenues to get news and certainly, the new page is not helping your cause. Is some scholarly thinking behind this change because it does not take a genius…

273rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hi!!!! please change back the previous layout of the homepage version!!

Super dislike the new version. please change back.

20th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Video VIU

Since yahoo introduce video using VIU it has been different to view on mobile devices.
    what a useless VIU video application.

273rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hi Yahoo, what happened to the slideshow of news reports for the day? I don't know where to click now, i only see a few featured top stories

Hi Yahoo, what happened to the slideshow of news reports for the day? I don't know where to click now, i only see a few featured top stories... and then i have to click refresh to see other stories! Huh?

27th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please change back the old layout! This new layout is not user friendly at all!

Please change back the old layout! This new layout is not user friendly at all!

27th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. sg.yahoo.com updated landing page sucks... First the team head should be fired and all its lousy developers

I recently find the landing pages to be quite troublesome as one needs to scroll down vertically to look at the latest news. earlier it was horizontal ... each and every time a user scrolls down yahoo business will also go down the drains... hope you guys learn the proper trick of putting news...

36th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. HATE YOUR NEW LAYOUT. SO MUCH SO THAT I'M NOT GETTING MY NEWS FROM YAHOO ANYMORE. I"M GOING TO GOOGLE NEWS.

Every time I select an article to read , and few second later, entire page moves down and I'm looking at an ad banner and I need to scroll upward again to locate and read my wanted article from the start.

What a **** system to force your readers to see your ad!!! I didn't mind the previous one which just puts an ad banner in our face and we can just click it away. This one needs scrolling....

YOU HAVE LOST ME! I'm going to GOOGLE NEWS.

31st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. WARNING : Dont trust Luxury watches website sgwatchs.com. Its a scam!!!

WARNING : Dont trust Luxury watches website sgwatchs.com. Its a scam!!!

273rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. www.sgwatchs.com is a scam website

www.sgwatchs.com is a scam website selling Longines watches, it's feature in your main page as sponsored ads.

154th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. YOU ARE SPREADING LIES BY MEDDLING WITH ORU INTERNAL AFFAIRS REPORTING UNFOUNDED ALLEGATIONS BY THOSE POLITICAL LOSERS!

YOU ARE SPREADING LIES BY MEDDLING WITH ORU INTERNAL AFFAIRS REPORTING UNFOUNDED ALLEGATIONS BY THOSE POLITICAL LOSERS!

88th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. The 2017 Berkshire Hathway Annual Shareholders meeting rubbish and ads at the stop of the landinf page is causing our browsers to go slow

Please get rid of that rubbish otherwise we are going to get everyone in our country to move away from Yahoo.

273rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 73rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. the new version homepage news are not as easy scrolling compare to the older version

I have been a loyalty frequent news reader from yahoo. This version is seriously the worst for consumer to scroll

273rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 273rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I wish to inform you that recently,Please igno scam message instructed you to cancel my yahoo account.Could you kindly deleted the scam.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have opened my Yahoo Account since year 2004. Since the day I have opened my YAHOO Account, I have never request to cancel my YAHOO Account. I have used YAHOO Account happily. Please send notification to inform if there is any request of cancellation of my YAHOO Account. Thank you very much.

I wish to inform you that recently,Please igno scam message instructed you to cancel my yahoo account.Could you kindly cancel the request from the scam of cancel my YAHOO Account and deleted the scam accordingly. Block the scam from disturb myYAHOO account. Please notify me…

273rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please your **** ads

The **** ads does not give lessons to the viewers. And very disastrous to children.

273rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. searchinme

Since you signed up with searchinme to install your search in my firefox browser, please advise how to uninstall searchinme. There is no contact details of searchinme available anyway but your search engine shows up first.

273rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 51 52
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base