US Finance Mobile iOS

Dear Finance users,

We've received reports that there are problems with watchlists in the Finance app for iOS. If you're experiencing this problem, please report it to us with the following steps:

1. Tap the Menu icon, in the Finance app.
  2. Tap Settings.
  3. Tap Report a Problem.
    - A new email message opens.
  4. Enter a brief description of the issue you're experiencing.
  5. Tap Send.

We'll be able to reply back and keep you informed at that email address.

Thanks for your patience while we investigate the issue.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve the Yahoo Finance app?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Get push notifications for old stocks

I get push notifications for stocks I have removed from my watch lists and portfolios. Not sure why I still get them.

28th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Economic calendar in mobile app

Would you be able to add this economic calendar to the app?

BetterTrader.co

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  41 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Total progress over time

The app shows you "today's gains" for your total combined stocks. Is it possible to view total combined gains/loss over a week, month, year, etc.

32nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 147th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Dividends details not available.

Request you to update all details relating to dividend.

24th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Percent Change

Could you add "%" symbol to the stock in main screen as i am unable to understand whether it is percent change or usd change when I click the stock's value. Thank you

77th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Column for % Market Value

Absolute market value is important but why not add a column to show the % market value so one can see their total exposure by position as a % of their portfolio holdings? Makes sense logically to add that.

37th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Lists

Notice that now(10-10/17) I can no longer view all three stock lists that I created. Can only view one at a time. Now an improvement an inconvenience. Can we revert to the previous viewing mode.

110th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Need to change market report tab

It’s pretty much a standard to list Dow,s&p, then nasdaq in that order. Then the numeric changes need to be listed.
    This app breaks those rules.
    Need to change.
    Thanks

50th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. My comments wont show up

None of my comments show up. Why? I post them and they immediately disappear. Any help would be nice.

50th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. View stocks in order of price change

Make it so my watchlist can be arranged in order of highest percentage increase to lowest per day.

37th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. My computer has been attacked numerous times when I am on the Yahoo Finance portfolio page. It freezes up, and asks me to call a Microsoft

My computer freezes up when I am on the Yahoo Finance portfolio page. I happens about once a week. They as me to call a Microsoft number, but it is a scam. Can you fix this?

77th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. View more data

By clicking on 'View more data'
    The page is blank and the information is missing.

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  32 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Price alert

You should have a feature where the user can set a price target for a stock and the app should notify or send a notification when the price is hit.
    It will be a very useful feature

192nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Moving stock symbols and details between watchlist

Having many watchlist for different reasons it’s handy in creating strategy. Moving those symbols from one watchlist to another would be a very handy option.
    Also having this would be handy to be able to track stock Holdings that I’ve sold to watchlist for possible purchasing the future.

244th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Block Fake News

In the old version of Yahoo the news feature was outstanding, presented in chronological order, and was very timely?
    In the new version old news appears at the top of my feed, recent news that I see elsewhere is not listed, and articles that are not news are listed.
    If you must list stuff like "See What the IHS Market Score Report Has To Say About ............", please give us the option of blocking non- news feeds.
    Thank you

50th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. More Push Notifications

Price alerts would be very helpful. i.e. If a stock, index, currency, futures or options contract etc trade above or below a certain price/level then the app send a notification.

110th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    28 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 244th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please post the percentage gainers and percentage losers of today

Classical yahoo finance would have included life quotes interactive charts in the daily percentage gainers and losers updated every 15 minutes. Yahoo finance would have competed with MSN finance and would have been better than Google Finance in an active stock traders eyes.

147th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base