US Finance Mobile iOS

Dear Finance users,

We've received reports that there are problems with watchlists in the Finance app for iOS. If you're experiencing this problem, please report it to us with the following steps:

1. Tap the Menu icon, in the Finance app.
  2. Tap Settings.
  3. Tap Report a Problem.
    - A new email message opens.
  4. Enter a brief description of the issue you're experiencing.
  5. Tap Send.

We'll be able to reply back and keep you informed at that email address.

Thanks for your patience while we investigate the issue.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve the Yahoo Finance app?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add sorting option .

So we will be able to sort our list according to the stock names, stock price, percentage. Etc..

Thanks

7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Scrolling

When scrolling down through lists it would be nice if the indices didn’t go away but instead stay put or follow along with the scrolling and way they are always visible for comparison with whichever stock is being reviewed.

198th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please the Price EUR-CHF. Thanks

I don’t see the cote for EUR-CHF
    Thanks

198th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Now charts take forever to load in full screen. Please make it faster to load like before

It takes forever now. All I can see is white screen says loading chart. Please make it faster like before. Thank you

250th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 250th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add more cryptocurrencies

This is probably the best portfolio app for tracking your shares.

I'm specifically investing in crypto:

Maybe add
    Reddcoin (RDD)
    Raiblocks (XRB)
    Ripio Credit Network (RCN)

81st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Remove, or give option to remove My Holdings column

The My Holdings column takes up too much space. It is useless for me, but others might want it. Please give option to remove it.

287th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Gainers

Quit putting losing stocks and weak gainers in the top gaining stocks. 2% gainers are NOT top gainers

287th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 year target price

This was an option in the column list list, but it is no longer available. It is a good piece of information

287th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Change back to where top gainers are

Please change back so that top gainers are for the percentage gain, not the total value gain. Right now we only see top gainers for the most expensive stocks, not the general ones...

287th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. StPleaae make the stock screener available as it is on the website

The Multi definable screener available on .com is not available for the ios app nor the android app. Would be nice to have as you guys/gals are doing a great job with this platform.

287th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Sort the order of lot purchases

When you look at the history of your purchase they are not in order. Please sort them by date to give a chronological view. Or you could also add the option to sort by price.

287th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Dividends

Incorporating and tracking dividends applicable to date/quantity purchases in the transaction history would be helpful in raising the accuracy of holdings. Thank you

287th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Total progress over time

The app shows you "today's gains" for your total combined stocks. Is it possible to view total combined gains/loss over a week, month, year, etc.

16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. A Widget for iPhone would be cool

A Widget similar to the one Robinhood uses would be great!

99th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Get push notifications for old stocks

I get push notifications for stocks I have removed from my watch lists and portfolios. Not sure why I still get them.

23rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Charts are not working

The open line on daily charts not matching with red and green. Same with current pricing. Something is out of whack.

250th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Economic calendar in mobile app

Would you be able to add this economic calendar to the app?

BetterTrader.co

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  43 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Why all the Bitcoin click bait in Finance section?

Why is just about every 5th article in the Yahoo Finance section about Bitcoin? Bitcoin is a pyramid scheme and should be ignored, not plastered all over Finance section! Yahoo Finance used to be a central hub for business and financial information, now it is a joke, just another web rag trolling for clicks.

156th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Column for % Market Value

Absolute market value is important but why not add a column to show the % market value so one can see their total exposure by position as a % of their portfolio holdings? Makes sense logically to add that.

30th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base