US Finance Mobile iOS

Dear Finance users,

We've received reports that there are problems with watchlists in the Finance app for iOS. If you're experiencing this problem, please report it to us with the following steps:

1. Tap the Menu icon, in the Finance app.
  2. Tap Settings.
  3. Tap Report a Problem.
    - A new email message opens.
  4. Enter a brief description of the issue you're experiencing.
  5. Tap Send.

We'll be able to reply back and keep you informed at that email address.

Thanks for your patience while we investigate the issue.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve the Yahoo Finance app?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Economic calendar in mobile app

Would you be able to add this economic calendar to the app?

BetterTrader.co

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  27 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. View more data

By clicking on 'View more data'
    The page is blank and the information is missing.

11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  30 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Get push notifications for old stocks

I get push notifications for stocks I have removed from my watch lists and portfolios. Not sure why I still get them.

101st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Dividends details not available.

Request you to update all details relating to dividend.

68th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Total progress over time

The app shows you "today's gains" for your total combined stocks. Is it possible to view total combined gains/loss over a week, month, year, etc.

101st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    23 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. My comments wont show up

None of my comments show up. Why? I post them and they immediately disappear. Any help would be nice.

134th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Column for % Market Value

Absolute market value is important but why not add a column to show the % market value so one can see their total exposure by position as a % of their portfolio holdings? Makes sense logically to add that.

134th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stock price column on My Holdings tab

Lease put it and the other column options back. They disappeared in the last update.

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  28 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Statistic information for new traders

I'm new to this all and making gains. I'm getting to the point where I want to read the statistical data and understand it. I wish there was a little button to press to get the definition of these terms.

134th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 134th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Print vs Audio

Most of the articles have a lead in and then tell you to click on an icon to read more. This is ok except that most times it leads you to a video and not print to read. This is most annoying since there are times when you are not in a position to watch and listen to a video. The icon should state click to read or click to watch a video.

101st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Link to 10Q/10K's

Need links to SEC filings, 10Q/10Ks at a minimum, when a stock is pulled up

134th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Corporate suite of functions

Build a suite of analytics and data around the corporation use case. Hedging of fx, rates and commodities. Credit risk. Competitor analysis. Undercut Bloomberg which is at roughly 2k per month.

84th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. View stocks in order of price change

Make it so my watchlist can be arranged in order of highest percentage increase to lowest per day.

101st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Need to change market report tab

It’s pretty much a standard to list Dow,s&p, then nasdaq in that order. Then the numeric changes need to be listed.
    This app breaks those rules.
    Need to change.
    Thanks

178th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Percent Change

Could you add "%" symbol to the stock in main screen as i am unable to understand whether it is percent change or usd change when I click the stock's value. Thank you

232nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Display S&P, DJ, NASDAQ as points vs %

Can we have an option to display S&P, DJ, NASDAQ as points vs %?

134th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Block Fake News

In the old version of Yahoo the news feature was outstanding, presented in chronological order, and was very timely?
    In the new version old news appears at the top of my feed, recent news that I see elsewhere is not listed, and articles that are not news are listed.
    If you must list stuff like "See What the IHS Market Score Report Has To Say About ............", please give us the option of blocking non- news feeds.
    Thank you

134th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base