US Finance Mobile iOS

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance iOS app Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Community Support Forum or Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve the Yahoo Finance app for iOS?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove notifications

Need method to remove notifications- way to many

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  71 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fonts

It wooly be nice to be able to increase font size and perhaps a few options for font types to assist those like me with vision problems.

24th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Auto refresh

Please remove auto refresh. When I’m scrolling down and reading news it refreshes and places me back to the top of the screen. Really annoying

20th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Diagram over my portfolio

Please add diagram (Line) of my portfolio's development (which was a thing previously found). And a pie chart showing my portfolio breakdown.

38th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. ‘Favourites’ option

Please allow us to ‘favourite’ an article when we see it so we can read it later when we are currently unable to.

51st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Remove, or give option to remove My Holdings column

The My Holdings column takes up too much space. It is useless for me, but others might want it. Please give option to remove it.

25th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Forward growth rate estimates

Please put these back in for the next quarter, current year and following year to compare with the PEs that you do provide!

92nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please provide earnings calendar in Yahoo Finance App

Please provide earnings calendar in Yahoo Finance app. It is available on web version finance.yahoo.com/calendar/earnings but not app.

41st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please add alerts!

It would be great if I could choose a goal price that I want to buy a stock at and then yahoo alerts me if it reaches that price. So that I don’t have to watch the app all day lol

Thanks!!

26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add more cryptocurrency brokers to the portfolio tracker

Please add more cryptocurrency brokers to the link broker tab. Also please add M1 finance and Ibillionaire, Abra, circle invest & coinseed app.

141st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Historical data for symbol

I would like to see historical data added in a section of the mobile app like in the web browser for each symbol. Is that possible to do ?

48th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Separator line between quotes

Please provide a method to insert a separator line between quotes so one can determine different accounts. I do not want to use separate portfolios and prefer all accounts to be on one portfolio. A line would help separate the accounts easily.

141st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 196th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 3 suggestions

I like the current app, but it could easily better by fixing 1 bug and making 2 enhancements:

1. The new graphing functions are better than the old ones, but buggy. 2 examples: Line Colors do not match the color of the symbols and rotating an iPhone gives drastically skewed depictions. Don’t you test such obvious things before releasing new versions of the app?

2. First enhancement is to add a 3 year graphing option to stock graphs. Currently it jumps from 2 years to 5. 3 year is a very common long-term reporting measure.

3. Second enhancement Is to…

164th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please add sorting option .

So we will be able to sort our list according to the stock names, stock price, percentage. Etc..

Thanks

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  22 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Historical Prices

Add indicator to show a company’s historical stock price

118th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Scrolling

When scrolling down through lists it would be nice if the indices didn’t go away but instead stay put or follow along with the scrolling and way they are always visible for comparison with whichever stock is being reviewed.

41st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Scroll less and read more..

Currently,
    We can just read one article at a time..
    You can decrease the font size of the article, decrease the image aspect ratio(hardly anybody is interested in seeing images)..

That way the app should be able to fit 3/4 articles..better usability and engagement for the user..

164th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Paper Trading

A paper trading feature would be great to test strategies.

164th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Chart % per choice

Show the percentage for the chart for each option you select; 1day, 5day, 1week, 1month 3month YTD, etc. show a percentage on the top right corner of the chart depending the time line option you choose.

196th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base