US Search Local Listings

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve the quality of Yahoo Search.

Please note, this is not a forum for Local listings corrections or business reviews.

If you’d like to make or suggest edits to Local listings, please read this article where you can learn about our partnership with Yext and the free and premium options for Local listings.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Wrong information

The phone number and address listed for Azadeh Ellsworth is wrong. The correct info is 1752 Victoria Ave #250 Ventura Ca 93003.(805)650-3880

1st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

39 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I have found no way to leave positive reviews and ratings.

I have found no way to contribute positive reviews or ratings.

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix to our current address

Change my address to Oil City Wholesale Inc.301 Duncomb St. ,Oil City,Pa. 16301

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Straight Shot Barbers

It’s missing from your search engine and on maps.

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Pay Credit and Acknowldge of WHO is the Constelattion of Gods HONEST love and True TOO much Work in LAfayett.

Pay Credit and Acknowldge of WHO is the Constelattion of Gods HONEST love and True TOO much Work in LAfayette
    family re Union
    rdminggia@yahoo

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Business Closed needs deletion

Hi....Greenwich Therapeutic Massage is no longer open at 2615 State Route 40 Greenwich, NY 12834 However....there is a new group in there business name Massage Professionals at same address with new phone of 518-531-4567. Can you please update?

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Request Deletion for Closed Business

To the admin,

This is to inform you that Fibrenew Norman-Ardmore has long been disconnected from Fibrenew and has no right to use the company name in any way they could benefit. So with this, I would like to request the deletion of this business listing on your website because another franchise will take charge of the area, so as not to confuse our customers. Here is the business listing:

Fibrenew Wilkes-Barre / Scranton

https://local.yahoo.com/info-145574540-fibrenew-wilkesbarre-scranton-shavertown

For more information please contact me at this email (allyson.lenis@fibrenew.com)

Thank you and hoping for your positive response,
    Allyson Lenis
    Fibrenew Web Team

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Duplicate Listing

The EZ Rent A Van listing here: https://local.yahoo.com/info-221301793 is a duplicate of https://local.yahoo.com/info-194986968. Please suppress/delete the duplicate listing. Thanks!

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Business error

My business is not correctly located on your map

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Update business hours for ROCK STAR CRYSTALS in NYC

Please update business hours for ROCK STAR CRYSTALS in NYC. The store is now open EVERY DAY from 12pm until 8pm. THANK YOU!

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. DO NOT USE PAUL SPORCIC IN HINKLEY MN BAD NEWS LATE AND DAMAGE TO LOADS MISSING PARTS TELL ALL BROKERS NOT TO USE

DO NOT USE PAUL SPORCIC IN HINKLEY MN BAD NEWS LATE AND DAMAGE TO LOADS MISSING PARTS TELL ALL BROKERS NOT TO USE HES NOT RELIABLE

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. best copy products auburn alabama

Best Copy Products Auburn Alabama is labeled incorrectly it should be labeled as Copy & Fax Machine

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The phone number and address listed for

The phone number and address listed for Poway Hyundai Mitsubishi is wrong. The correct info is 13910 Poway Rd, Poway, CA 92064. The correct phone is 858-218-2213.

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. FRUSTRATING SEARCH

yOU only list phone and address. Millions of us are deaf and don't have phones. PLEASE ALWAYS LIST EMAIL ADDRESSES.

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please update the business hours for ROCK STAR CRYSTALS in NYC

Please update the business hours on your YAHOO business listing for ROCK STAR CRYSTALS in NYC. They are now open EVERY DAY (Mon-Sun) from 12pm-8pm. For verification, their telephone is 212 675 3065 Thank you.

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Request Deletion for Closed Business

To the admin,

This is to inform you that Fibrenew Westside (Portland) has long been disconnected to Fibrenew and has no right to use the company name in any way they could benefit. So with this, I would like to request the deletion of this business listing on your website because another franchise will take charge of the area, so as not to confuse our customers. Here is the business listing:

Fibrenew Westside (Portland)
    http://local.yahoo.com/info-126065387

For more information please contact me at this email (allyson.lenis@fibrenew.com)

Thank you and hoping for your positive response,
    Allyson Lenis
    Fibrenew Web Team

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Removing business profile from database

Hi there,

My name is Jonathan Stein, representing Jonathan Stein Counseling, removing the outdated and incorrect business data online - specifically that occurring on websites like your own.

Some of our business data are outdated on your website. We found the following profile:
    http://local.yahoo.com/info-210026162-jonathan-stein-counseling-northampton

The business profile should be removed from the database as we are changing our business.

Unfortunately, we no longer have logins for this profile, and thus we were hoping you might be able to help us.

Please let me know if you will be able to help, and send me a message once you have taken…

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Removing business profile from database

Hi there,

My name is Jonathan Stein, representing Jonathan Stein Counseling, removing the outdated and incorrect business data online - specifically that occurring on websites like your own.

Some of our business data are outdated on your website. We found the following profile:
    http://local.yahoo.com/info-193458704-jonathan-stein-counseling-hadley

The business profile should be removed from the database as we are changing our business.

Unfortunately, we no longer have logins for this profile, and thus we were hoping you might be able to help us.

Please let me know if you will be able to help, and send me a message once you have taken…

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base