Finance ChartIQ

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance ChartIQ Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to inform changes.

We recently launched a new version of Finance ChartIQ, so let us know what you think!

To post a new idea, type your idea into the search bar below and select “Post a new idea.” To review and vote on existing ideas, type your idea into the search bar or look below to filter ideas by trending (Hot), recent (New), and most votes (Top).

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Community Support Forum or Help Site.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Finance ChartIQ?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 33rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. XXII outdated price target

XXII price target is outdated and was not reported. Currently listed as:

Upgrades & downgrades: Chardan Capital Markets (1/10/14)
    Price target: $3.50

Correct information:
    Upgrades & downgrades: Chardan Capital Markets (10/16/17)
    Price target: $11.50
    Link" http://chardan.com/published-reports-list/

27th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The old charts were a lot easier to read.

old charts were a lot easier to read for a semi-novice like me. the moving averages are obscured, e.g., the 4ema. details like that were crystal clear in the old charts.

3rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  59 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Wish that we could change the back round from white to black

On the others platforms which I use in conjunction with Yahoo Finance, I have the option of changing the back ground to black. Unfortunately, for Yahoo I have a stark difference in colour, it being white, and it can be quite bright when compared to my other screens.

83rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Until you complete all improvements, please retain the old for the customers. If anybody wants to go to new charts, there is a choise.

Until you complete all improvements, please retain the old for the customers. If anybody wants to go to new charts, there is a choise.

5th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  23 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. cant see the chart, no graphic at all...

cant see the chart, no graphic at all in my screen

16th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Unfriendly to use, Unease to view, Line not able to bold, chart way too long horizontally.

Unfriendly to use, Unease to view, Line not able to bold, chart totally can see clearly, Idiot. Chart way too long horizontally.

12th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Keeping old chart before moving to new features. Add stock alerts!

PLEASE KEEP OLD CHART!
    NEW CHART HAS A LOT OF NOT NEEDED FEATURES.
    ASK PEOPLE IF THEY REALLY NEED NEW STAFF.
    YAHOO IS WASTING RESOURCES ON UPDATING NOT NEEDED FEATURES.
    BETTER WILL BE ADD ALERTS TO STOCKS. SOMEHOW THEY DISAPPEARED RECENTLY>

17th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. ChartIQ not loading / working properly

Chart does not load properly EVER, in Chrome.

31st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. The old interface was better in many ways. It is harder to navigate between stocks now and lines do not all show up as configured (still).

1. For several months the lines in the graphs when I add 3 simple moving averages do not always fully render. I could get around it by making the lines really thick.... annoying. New interface does not have option to make them thicker. not all 3 lines show up as configured.
    2. When I get the graph settings I want, I want to be able to step through each stock in my portfolio. This was missing, you have re-added it, but it always goes back to top, so I have to scroll down and find my place every time.
    3.…

6th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 23rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. cannot add multiple tickers in comparison box

cannot add multiple tickers in comparison box

20th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  19 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Great charts -- Please add "Recently" categrory for Indicators

Hello Yahoo. Great charts. Thx.
    As in Fidelity Active Trader Pro -- please add a "recent" category so when you pull up a chart it lists the ones you normally like to display so you don't have to type them in and search and set parameters every time. That'd be a big help. Apprec! Dave

146th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Your NAK screens are incorrect in reporting the day's up/down. Off by several %. Today you show a loss against Friday's close. It is up!

Your NAK screens are incorrect in reporting the day's up/down. Off by several %. Today you show a loss against Friday's close. It is up!

209th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. When charting and adding lines, it would be very useful to have an option for add "horizontal line" or "Vertical line.

When charting and adding lines, it would be very useful to have an option for add "horizontal line" or "Vertical line. It is hard to draw either with a "mouse". All theat would be needed would place the line on the chart to show ,for example, support or resistance.

116th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. the page layout wastes a ton of valuable usable space.

Wow the page layout wastes a ton of valuable usable space.
    People use your charts because they need viewable readable data.
    You've got a huge add banner ( I get it you've got to advertise) so big it blocks the date range on the vertical axis. your banner is full screen width and 1.5 inches high, seriously? I only have a 13.5 inch diagonal screen on my laptop and you just filled 22% of my screen with a banner; thats excessive.
    Possible solution: Above the chart is the "quote look up" field. Move it up a bit to the purple…

7th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Yahoo finance summary pages of particular company

There must be icon for time period like one year or one day, to choose for display at first appearing on summary page chart of a ticker. it might be there hidden some where but not easily accessable. It is important for a buyer to see the performance of certain company at lease in the past one to 10 year.

209th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. The lines are not as clear edged and precise as the older version. The look smoother which is not good: want to see the exact corners

The lines are not as clear edged and precise as the older version. The look smoother which is not good: want to see the exact corners

21st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I like it a lot, but can I share it without giving away my identity?

Allow me to share without giving away my identity

209th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Incorrect yield and percentage chg. on yield on ^tnx

11/14/17 1:10 p.m. ET. Yahoo says the yield on the 10-year note is 2.37%, down 0.3 or 1.08% from Monday. Except 2.37% is 1.25% lower than 2.4%. So the yield really should be 2.374%. This is why you show yields three digits to the right.

209th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base