Finance ChartIQ

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance ChartIQ Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to inform changes.

We recently launched a new version of Finance ChartIQ, so let us know what you think!

To post a new idea, type your idea into the search bar below and select “Post a new idea.” To review and vote on existing ideas, type your idea into the search bar or look below to filter ideas by trending (Hot), recent (New), and most votes (Top).

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Community Support Forum or Help Site.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Finance ChartIQ?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 19th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Finance Users!

If you’re still having trouble having your indicators saved please comment with more details.

Are you asking for multiple indicator templates or are the lone indicators you’re selecting not pulling up under certain circumstances?

*Note indicators should save automatically upon adding. You can select the reset option on the right side in the full screen to re-do your indicators.

Best,

-Finance Support

2. interactive chart loading takes forever

The interactive chart takes forever to load.

53rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. could you show earnings as well as dividends?

could you also show earnings? thank you.

56th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. All charts (Italian markets) are NOT UPDATED any more since 30/01/2018

All charts (Italian markets) are NOT UPDATED any more since 30/01/2018

https://it.finance.yahoo.com/chart/FCA.MI
    https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/FCT.MI?p=FCT.MI

Happens both on italian and global yahoo finance, small and full page chart. (see links), just the last day is displayed.

174th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Yahoo Finance is my favoriate site for finance news and quotes. Keep up the great work!

Yahoo Finance is my favoriate site for finance news and quotes. Keep up the great work!

84th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. why do you change things so much... when it works leave it alone... charts take forever to load???? thinking of moving to bloomberg

When something works dont change it... takes forever to load these "interactive" charts. thinking of moving to bloomberg if it continues.

37th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Moving Averages Are Not Calculated Properly

I use a 200 and 50 period moving average in my charts and both of those in Yahoo charts are not even close to the values I obtain in and Excel spreadsheet or when to comparing it to the same ticker in StockCharts.com. Before this latest upgrade they were accurate. Please correct. Moving averages are very important when monitoring trends and support. Thanks.

139th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Need a save config button SO WE CHOOSE when to save our default chart. Don't save every change in the chart for the next time! Terrible!!!

Need a save config button SO WE CHOOSE when to save our default chart. Don't save every change in the chart for the next time! Terrible!!! Switch to BigCharts. Time to fire your chart builders.

174th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make these charts printable!

Make these charts printable!

27th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I want to see the events, namely earning report date, on the chart. When I go to settings and turn 'events' on, nothing changes. Fix it.

Chart events not showing up. Earnings is the single most important chart marker to have. How a stock performs on a chart is largely driven by past or upcoming earnings. Why is this marker not able to be added when all of the useless technical fluff indicators are?

115th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. black background

Black Background is needed. Save our vision!

174th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ridiculous Candlestick Fluctuations

This is still happening. I load a chart and two seconds later, a supposed major change in price for the 1/5/etc min open/close price is huge. Then it goes back to normal on the next minute. PLEASE FIX

https://ibb.co/iPU0gm

262nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please stop losing my moving averages

After setting up moving averages, sometimes they display, and sometimes they get lost. (Full screen interactive chart.)

30th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Black background

It would be great to have the ability to set a black background. I don't want my eyes to get hurt by extreme bright, white display for hours. I think it's easy to implement and means a huge deal. Thanks!

115th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Correct the data error in AUD/USD November 2006

Please correct the data error in AUD/USD November 2006: the High Price shows as 4.5952 and should be approx. 0.7952 or around the Open Price of 0.7889. The error makes it impossible to get a sensible graph for the Max option.

174th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Date range for interactive charts to be in English if the rest of the page is too.

Currently the days of the week come up in Cyrillic, although I am not sure if it is Bulgarian, Ukranian or Russian.

The rest of it is English, eg the month name.

262nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. where did the crosshair go?

I was looking at my portfolio this morning using the interactive charts and about mid morning the crosshairs disappeared??? What the heck.... bring em back. I drag my mouse to a point on the chart and no crosshairs.

262nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. just getting full screen chart to load would be a great place to start

just getting full screen chart to load would be a great place to start

92nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Chart comparisons- highlight symbol when hovering over performance line

When you build a chart with more than one symbol, it's very hard for someone like me, a colorblind person, to know which line represents which symbol. Ideally, if I hover over a specific line, the symbol/box in the top left corner will highlight, bold, somehow differentiate itself, so I know which symbol's performance I'm 'touching.' Very simple solution that will help ALL colorblind people.

174th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. nwl.ax now does not have any data from 2017!!!!!

nwl.ax now does not have any data from 2017!!!!!

262nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base