Finance ChartIQ

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please permit user to turn off display of volume data at the bottom of the index chart. I've suggested this at least three times is the past

This is a three-peat from me. I rarely want to look at volume data and it obscures stock price index data during extreme swings in the value of the price index. There is no way to turn off the display. I don't understand why you insist of making the volume chart a mandatory display. Other indicators are optional.

42nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can you please add Heiken Ashi candles with 195 Minute (4 hour), 2 day and weekly time intervals?

Can you please add Heiken Ashi candles with 195 Minute (4 hour), 2 day and weekly time intervals?

182nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 182nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO LTD (ATT (SMSN.IL)

the data stops at year 2018.

182nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Caesars Entertainment, Inc. (CZR) chart is misleading - it was acquired on 7/20

Caesars Entertainment, Inc. (CZR) chart data is incorrect. CZR was acquired by Eldorado Resorts (ERI) on July 20, and ERI changed its ticker to CZR.

The original CZR chart should end on July 17, 2020.

The updated CZR chart should incorporate stock price data from ERI prior to July 20.

182nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Trend line bubble tag blocking my view.

Whenever I draw the trend line, the bubble tag on the middle alway block my candle price view. When there is more trend line on the chart, it even harder to see the price. Bubble tag displaying the number of candles is handy, however it should have an option to disable it. Yahoo finance is an awesome inututive tool to use just this bubble feature is so annoying. Simple is the best.

110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Chart view cut short of end price .. it stops short of the last price.

When I open the interactive price chart, which has studies in it and below it .. for every timeframe of 6 months and longer, it stop short of the last price and I have to click on a double arrow to see the last price on the right. Can you please make it so it shows the last price automatically without needing to click to show the last price?

182nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Cant go from full Screen chart view to summary view

Need to quickly go with a link perhaps from Full Screen Chart view back to a summary view for whatever stock is listed on chart

134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. market profile

Add market profile charts.

182nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bug in chart for 1 month view of SMT.L

The 1M [1 month] chart for Scottish Mortgage Investment Trust (ticker symbol: SMT.L) is showing [for the trading day 24th Sep 2020]...

An odd 'dip' down to £9.57, from it's previous price of £975.00.

This is a new bug, as of: Friday 25th Sep 2020.

182nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Missing data from certain days

Stocks from Sweden, Norway are missing data on 09/18 and 07/20
    Exampel Volvo(VOLV-B.ST), Skanska(SKA-B.ST),Tomra Systems(TOM.OL)

Also the Unilev Group(UNA.AS) in the Amsterdam market is missing data these days. Looks to me like a common error on the european stocks.

The data is only missing when you are set timeframe to 1 day if you set the scaling lower you will see the data.

182nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 182nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Portfolio Gain - the math's gone haywire

In my portfolio it correctly shows I bought a stock for 2146 and the price today is 2305. That's a profit of 7%. But the "Total Gain" and "Annualized Gain" both show a loss of -98%!! :) Can I send you a screenshot? Thanks,
    sidmehta@yahoo.com

182nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. add 3-min interval. thank you

add 3-min interval. it is commonly used. thank you.

182nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Extreme right side of chart is sometimes truncated

My favorite portfolio tracking website; thanks! My most commonly used page is “My Portfolios”. From the “Day Chart” icon on this page, it’s very handy to access the full-page chart for each security in my portfolio. There is a very handy list along the right side of the full-page chart page from which the chart for every other security in the portfolio can be selectively displayed. There is a small but irritating flaw when accessing charts from the list on the right side of the full-page chart. The very right-hand edge of the full-page chart accessed this way is truncated…

182nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Top Glove under SGX. The price movement is different that the actual one.

Top Glove pricee is different that the actual one

182nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. missing price stock data for VIAC between 6/5/20 and 6/22/2020

Stock price data is missing for VIAC between 6/5/20 and 6/22/2020 on the chart and historical data table.

134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. DraftKings Inc. (DKNG) Chart Error

The full screen chart view of DraftKings Inc. (DKNG) is not correct when clicking on 1 Month and greater. It shows the line graph moving up when the stock price is decreasing, and vice versa.

182nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. WATCH LIST DATA IS CUTOFF

Using the full screen chart, the Watch List stocks and Recent View window at the right is truncated somewhat so that the percentage change information is really difficult to read. Seems like it should be easy to set that up as Right justified with a small margin to the right of the percent change. Please consider this improvement. I have this same issue with either Edge and Chrome.

182nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. HBOR3.SA splits data looks incorrect

HBOR3.SA splits data looks incorrect

Two 1:5 splits showing in the charts for HBOR3.SA and the chart doesn't look like it's adjusted properly for splits.

182nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base