Finance ChartIQ

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The old interface was better in many ways. It is harder to navigate between stocks now and lines do not all show up as configured (still).

1. For several months the lines in the graphs when I add 3 simple moving averages do not always fully render. I could get around it by making the lines really thick.... annoying. New interface does not have option to make them thicker. not all 3 lines show up as configured.
    2. When I get the graph settings I want, I want to be able to step through each stock in my portfolio. This was missing, you have re-added it, but it always goes back to top, so I have to scroll down and find my place every time.
    3.…

1st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  297 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix Fidelity Mutual Fund Charts

chart of Fidelity Mutual Funds at 2 year have a large spike making them useless. If I had an email address or a way to send you a screen capture I would

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. moving average cross

Could you add a moving average cross indicator to your charting feature?

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. refresh always go back to day chart

when i press the browser refresh button on full screen chart....it will go back to day chart instead the by 1min interval which i am on (or any other interval).
    can you make the default be the current interval ? or make a user preference ?

107th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Full chart arrows overlap volume bars

Arrows >> in the right bottom corner of the full screen chart that are ment to be used to fastforward to last trading day actually overlap the volume bars. It makes it hard to compare volume visually with two previous days when looking at earlier trading data. Could you move them a bit lower so at least the tops of the volume bars can be seen?

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Can you add a quarterly interval (frequency) to the S&P 500 and other charts?

Can you add a quarterly interval (frequency) to the S&P 500 and other charts?

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The S&P 500 (^GSPC) candlestick chart with interval set to 1 year is incorrect. Can you please fix? Also can you add a quarterly interval?

The S&P 500 (^GSPC) candlestick chart with interval set to 1 year is incorrect. For instance the 2018 yearly close was 2506 but the chart shows 2941. Can you please fix this ? Also can you add a quarterly interval?

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Moving average 200 don't show correctly on longer date ranges

Moving average 200 (Simple type) doesn't show correctly on longer date ranges (2y, 5y etc). Only the last 6-7 months is shown.

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. SPY Daily trading data range for 9/5/19 is Incorrect

Please note that the daily data on Yahoo Finance chart for SPY on Thursday 9/5/19 is incorrect. The corrrect daily data range for that date is as follows:

Open - 296.79
    High - 298.83
    Low - 296,64 (*** Not 294.0 as shown on the chart)
    Close - 297.62

StockCharts has corrected this error, but it still remains on Yahoo.

This error causes a significant false chart pattern used as reference for hundreds of traders.

The Yahoo data source for this chart is incorrect and needs correction!

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. why is stock price data always 1 day off?

The previous day close proce reported on the 1 month chart is off by one day. Consistently.

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. please add mcxindia and ncdex commodities future live rate

pl add mcxindia,ncdex and nseindia future contract....thank you

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Your YTD "chart" for stocks now shows 26 month history--from 6/1/2017. WTF?

Your YTD "chart" for stocks now shows 26 month history--from 6/1/2017. WTF?

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. bookmark indicators

We have always been able to bookmark a chart set up with preferred indicators, etc. and changing the Quote Lookup always retained these settings. Today, this changed! Now a new Quote Lookup, means we must reset all the indicators each time! Very time consuming & frustrating! Why did this simple & effective programming change all of a sudden?

55th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  10 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. https://hk.finance.yahoo.com/chart/%5EHSI#eyJpbnRlcnZhbCI6NSwicGVyaW9kaWNpdHkiOjEsInRpbWVVbml0IjoibWludXRlIiwiY2FuZGxlV2lkdGgiOjEyLjUsInZvbH

Please review your 2/7/2019 to 3/7/2019, 5 min Chart of HSI HK which has a huge price mistake to 0 point and affected all indicator caculations!

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Indian stock market live charts not working...right now!!

Indian stock charts are not live...markets are open. No live nifty, sensex update...everything is dead.

128th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Problem with YTD chart

When are you going to fix the YTD chart view. It shows 18 months instead of year-to-date activity.

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Indicator ID boxes take too much area

The Indicator ID boxes, the Indicator Legend boxes, the ones that say RS or MACD or CHARKIN MF and have the click icons, take up too much of the visual area of the actual chart and block the chart line for the indicator, making it impossible to read that portion of the indicator chart. The boxes: 1. are really not necessary and can be dispensed with altogether, or 2. Make the boxes invisible until you roll lover them with the cursor.

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The old charts were a lot easier to read.

old charts were a lot easier to read for a semi-novice like me. the moving averages are obscured, e.g., the 4ema. details like that were crystal clear in the old charts.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  68 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base