Finance ChartIQ

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Community Support Forum or Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Finance?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. bookmark indicators

We have always been able to bookmark a chart set up with preferred indicators, etc. and changing the Quote Lookup always retained these settings. Today, this changed! Now a new Quote Lookup, means we must reset all the indicators each time! Very time consuming & frustrating! Why did this simple & effective programming change all of a sudden?

66th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The volume label

The volume label sometimes hides the % label. Botlablh needs to be visible all time. At least need the ability to hide the volume label to show the other label.

156th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Increased space for indicator lines and values

Dates and other titles take up too much room at the bottom of full screen charts. Only one indiator can be displayed fully. Please reduce/eliminate titles at the bottom to provide more space for the second indicator line and values box.

156th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. trendline

Can the chart's trendline show "annualised change"

currently just showing: number of bars and total change...

156th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Can you please add Elliot Waves to the indicators. additionally the Fibonacci Tool needs three point selector to become more accurate IMO.

Can you please add Elliot Waves to the indicators. additionally the Fibonacci Tool needs three point selector to become more accurate IMO.

119th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. how do we delete this new "Trade" column that was added to the portfolio view?

The new "Trade" button screws up my spreadsheet when I try to copy and paste portfolio tickers into Excel. If people dont want to use it, then there should be an option to disable it

119th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 156th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Mismatched current and historic units

Current and historic data units on the interactive chart are different on some JSE stocks, e.g. 4SI.JO. https://yhoo.it/2MJvd7d. Current price is 100x larger than historic values, making history useless.
    This only happens on the interactive chart, not the overview https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/JSE.JO?p=JSE.JO.

156th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. auto refresh

Imagine i open a chart ok...and then i go back 2-3 months studying it..and all of a sudden auto refresh happens..and loads the chart from the beginning and i lose my thought and study and need to go back and find the spot that i was, ....very very annoying...how can i take auto refresh off?

89th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. having trouble with full chart either with one year or two year view as the month of May and most of June 2018 get cut out

This is what I did:
    I saved about 30 stocks to a list in my portfolio.
    Open the full chart and start clicking on the stocks in the right-hand column.
    I either pick one-year or two-year view. Occasionally, the chart would show the price line with May and most of June of 2018 missing.
    It jumps from april something to 6/22, with a sharp movement in price line. It is getting annoying.

156th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 156th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 156th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. auto update

You recently added the auto update thing...very annoying because when i study a chart and i go back lets say 5 months, it does auto update and bring me back to the beginning

how do i turn it off?

89th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Need a save config button SO WE CHOOSE when to save our default chart. Don't save every change in the chart for the next time! Terrible!!!

Need a save config button SO WE CHOOSE when to save our default chart. Don't save every change in the chart for the next time! Terrible!!! Switch to BigCharts. Time to fire your chart builders.

15th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello All,

Thanks for all the feedback on this request. We’re making sure the product team is aware of this desire. No update yet as of this time.

Best,
    -Finance Support

15. interactive chart loading takes forever

The interactive chart takes forever to load.

11th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 156th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. cannot remove nasdaq (^IXIC) comparison chart from web and mobile charts

After adding nasdaq as my comparison chart, I am unable to remove it from web charts and/or mobile yahoo app charts. Other charts can be removed

156th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It would be perfect if 5 days chart has a line of price previous day closing (- - - - - - - ) Thanks

It would be perfect if 5 days chart has a line of price previous day closing (- - - - - - - )

119th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. black background

Black Background is needed. Save our vision!

23rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I can't open a chart for a stock without getting 3 comparison charts.

Here's the screen shot you asked for:
    /Users/barryrodda/Desktop/Screen Shot 2018-05-08 at 8.33.48 AM.png

156th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base