Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Stop posting ads that feature abuse victims as click bait

I see that Yahoo has a new series of ads that involve women with black eyes. Very classy. So you support abuse of women as an advertising ploy? Apart from being in savage bad taste, might this not also be traumatic and damaging to somebody who has suffered abuse, or who has grown up in a household with abuse? Your advertising content is disgusting, and says plenty about your corporate values and ethics.

563rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. stop removing comments that tell the truth.

Let people tell the truth. Let them expose how corrupted governments really are. To remove comments that only tell the truth is bad jounalism

1974th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Is there a way to have news items in my feed that are relevant to me.

It seems heavily laden with UK stories. And I don't care about Meghan Markle, Kate Middleton or the Jenners! I'd like to see more topical stories on or about Canadian issues.

1054th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Asking to change my home page

Stop asking to change my home page to yahoo.com. I have yahoo.ca as my home page. What else do you need? My first born? She would not be happy

2177th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below. <Error><Code>Expired

Send valid files when asked for a download of old Messenger data. This is frustrating and annoying.
    This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
    <Error><Code>ExpiredToken</Code><Message>The provided token has expired.</Message><Token-0>FQoGZXIvYXdzEBAaDGKUnlVD4qachqMdUCKIAuulAU3o6JtRhkpCSE6/bul7g4fp68EPQcpuIMDgebWfQLtTK7s1EERCTzKkCMbgaP0Rm+6nP3w9V3Q9uBvp8D6QDwr2L8YlutikxlbqPSAmfRLkudIBXQmlEKJP/WX2THMzHfcDdSE382ngmcl7/4Ugt3p0zcMWhcQHYvWiYpEt4W+yMQh5RNUmG0jz+46FPo6vXBU6Qrj23Tw0q+5UPMmBeioY9Y3h4MbreEjuf19v08YlUYFQbvcYNV9uQQxyDojDuvUaIfFdTJ7EEYVxHATK98SFz785xvpkTItx0+3aR7PEkNz9ycUBJ/dFxKDGlZ6v17gdhlAsiRqQIsj0szAG0BTouoxE2iiuo6zcBQ==</Token-0><RequestId>AF02CB2D9DDC66E7</RequestId><HostId>whRAcNmTGluhCDo4PgKNAeUvwR+f/wfbLeKShAXpWgxq8M3LZcKW5GBOmW/6pfqHIcLRtg+0NAs=</HostId></Error>

2177th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Stop putting ads that redirect to sites. Why are women being shown with black eyes. This is offensive!!!

Stop putting ads that redirect to sites. The ads show women- Marilyn Denis and Kelly Ripa for example- with black eyes losing their jobs.
    How do these ads stand up to Oath policy?The are offensive and should not be posted according to your own guidelines.

1054th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Why can't we have acces to the french Canadian page by default? I donT use Yahoo since I can't have acces to information in my own language

Why can't we have acces to the french Canadian page by default? I donT use Yahoo since I can't have acces to information in my own language

2177th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1974th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1598th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1598th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Why give us a choice when you are not going to let us make one anyway. It's my password not yours, ******** and let me use what I want.

I've had it with Yahoo you are just as bad as hotmail now. Stop forcing me to agree to terms constantly, stop ******* changing them!!!!!! Its my ******* choice for a password, back off and let me us what I ******* want!!!!!!! OMG your so ******* annoying no wonder why I never use Yahoo unless your ******* forcing me to change something once again. Get your **** together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2177th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Why do you continue to allow these ads to pop up on feed.

www.vipnewser.com is the feed I am referring to.
    This is being peddelled with wrong information about people
    loosing their jobs. What is the point of this ad other than to get
    you to click on something with false claim. It is deceptive because
    you do not know what you are clicking on at the outcome.

2177th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. stop with the repeated next, on arcicles I would sooner scroll down

STOP with the repeated next, next ,next, next, next, next, next ,next, next, next, next, next, next, next ,next, next, next, next, next ,next, next, next, next, next on arcticles, annoying isn't it. I would sooner scroll down and read. Email log in with text/alternate email....have you ever used windows??????? lets get back to the regular user password system, gmail is getting more attraction because of this! Yahoo was one of my favorite sites with searching, email and groups since 1998, no I may ditch it due to the very idiocy to use it. PLZ fix your system.

2177th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The app continues to close on me and i cannot open it!

I cannot open my app! I've tried reinstalling it, turning off my phone. Everything! And I cannot find where to contact someone ANYWHERE but here!! So friggen annoying

2177th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. How about not blocking me from every article I comment on about the Middle East or Muslims? We have freedom of speech in Canada.

How about not blocking me from every article I comment on about the Middle East or Muslims? We have freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression in Canada. It's a Charter protected right. Don't have "Yahoo Canada" if you're going to deny Canadians their Charter protected rights.

1598th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 2177th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Unable to receive email messages from Canaccord

I am unable to receive automated messages from Canaccord as of the middle of last week. They say it is being blocked by your server and isn't even going into my spam folder. Please fix this as I would like to view my accounts online.

2177th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 2177th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 2177th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 2177th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)