Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Put back the comment are so we can comment!!

Put back the comment are so we can comment!!

618th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You can stop carrying all the ******** articles on Donald Trump, the worst President ever in US history.

Sick and tired of reading or even seeing all the articles on Trump. Most are all ******** yet some people reading these think they could be real. These articles do the same thing as Facebook is being charged for, inciting some branches of society, creating disparity among the public, getting some individuals to arm themselves and take part in ***********, violent or political discord and denying the result of fair elections in the country. If Facebook gets charged so should Yahoo.

2128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. MAybe on MY computer , in MY home , I could stay SIGNED IN... I created a new account because it's so Frustrating to resend & now QR CODES

QR codes now ?? WHY not come for a dna sample too ?? BUT its okay to vote without ANY id ..okay we got it !!

2128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Stop with your one sided articles demonizing people who dont want the vaccine.

I personally suffered a heart attack from Myocarditis after taking a single dose of Pfizer Covid vaccine. Im lucky that it happened before taking the second dose because I might be dead right now. How come you aren't sharing stories about people who have been injured by these vaccines? Doctors have told me not to take anymore vaccines and I have applied for an exemption. I'm tired of your one sided clearly biased "reporting".

2128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. You are nothing more than a pathetic libtard rag.

Try objective journalism for a change.

2128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Vulgar headlines and no positive news.

In many of your stories you address people in barbaric ways. I struggle to find news that isn't some form of political slander. There is not much sense of humour found. Much of it reads as though written by tyrannical overlords ensuing impending death. Until a story of a ridiculously expensive revealing outfit. As if to give clues to why it's ending?

1722nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Put back the comments please...

Put back the comments please...

2128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 2489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. you roast Aaron Rodgers and then don't allow any comments. I will soon start to use another email server.

Your OPINION editorials should allow comments. My body, my freedom of speech, if you spew garbage; you should be prepared to accept it back in the form of comments.

2128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It seems that I've made a mistake

It would seem that I've made a mistake in signing in on Yahoo, no comment section and feed back to you from many of your users of discontent and sugegtions that your racist in more than one way, so I'm signing back out not too return untill changes are fairer for everyone

2128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Fix your Login, with a setting under the Users Email program to allow remote locations login, Because I use a floating TCPIP Address and ...

Fix your Login, with a setting under the Users Email program to allow remote locations login, Because I use a floating TCPIP Address and not a fixed one. Many physical Locations with diferent TCPIP addresses

2489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Showing naked woman is very offensive in your main page today https://ca.yahoo.com/style/ashley-graham-goes-totally-nude-235739763.html

https://ca.yahoo.com/style/ashley-graham-goes-totally-nude-235739763.html

This post was initiated by Glenn Garner on Friday Oct.29, 2021
    The picture is offensive showing naked woman.
    Regardless if the individual is famous or not, i do not appreciate Yahoo allow nude images of people on the main page.

2128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Stop running stories about the last idiot President Trump. He organized a friggin insurrection in an attempt to steal the vote

Tired of hearing pro Trumph stories about this idiot of a President. He is a traitor to your friggin country. News is news but carrying stories about this idiot are rather boring. He goes out of his way to be outrageous and your news feed encourages him. He is a traitor to America, keep it up and I will be changing everything out of Yahoo

2489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please re-instate individual comments. I don't agree with Yahoo removal of the comments.

I don't know why Yahoo removed comments. I wish that they would reinstate comments.

1158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. yahoo get some real editors all i see is trump trump bashing no real news

yahoo your site is tiresome fire your editors get some real editors your just a woke ssite

1722nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Junk mail??

What is happening with the spam detector? Almost no junk mail is being caught and is going into my inbox???

2489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stop re-printing lies and false statements

Stop re-printing articles such as the one below from the Washington Post. It is nothing but a malicious attack on Cardinal Raymond Burke which contains numerous false and misleading statements. It is the worst kind of journalism. Burke is not a vaccine skeptic. He merely believes that people should not be forced to get vaccinations.

"Jaclyn Peiser
    Mon., August 16, 2021, 6:36 a.m.
    Most days during the coronavirus pandemic, Cardinal Raymond L. Burke could be found strolling down the streets of Rome maskless and carrying rosary beads. The 73-year-old conservative cardinal was an early critic of social distancing and, later,…

1722nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. STOP THE SPAM

I ordered one thing one time off Amazon and my email account has had nothing but spam sent ever since. I want it to stop. Ridiculous amount of junk and no way to unsubscribe.

2489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Not "Show Less From", but rather "Never show again"

Your "Show less from" feature is less than stellar.

I'm in Canada. In case you didn't know, Fresno is in California, in an entirely different country, 5000km away.

When I ask to "Show less from" the Fresno Bee, what I wish to say is "Do you know basic geography? Are you sure? Because I couldn't care less what the Fresno Bee has to say and I wish it would vanish from my news feed.". Unfortunately, what Yahoo seems to understand is "Instead of 10 articles from that place that has no relevance to your existence, we will show you 5".

2489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 286 287
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base