Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 944th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1058th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hi Please remove ads and that notification Bell from my yahoo page. They are all very annoying and distracting. Thank you

Please remove the Blue Notification Bell and all of the ads from my Yahoo page they are very annoying and distracting. Thank you

1058th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Will you get the ******** my computer. You are really anoying and of no use. So, politely, ********, please.

Will you get the ******** my computer. You are really anoying and of no use. So, politely, ********, please.

2185th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop posting ads that feature abuse victims as click bait

I see that Yahoo has a new series of ads that involve women with black eyes. Very classy. So you support abuse of women as an advertising ploy? Apart from being in savage bad taste, might this not also be traumatic and damaging to somebody who has suffered abuse, or who has grown up in a household with abuse? Your advertising content is disgusting, and says plenty about your corporate values and ethics.

411th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. stop posting google ads of people in stupid clothing

the ads of clothing that are always there even after I click to report them are coming up every time i log on to yahoo. im about to pull Yahoo from my bookmarks and not visit the site ever again....serious!!

2185th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. enough garbage sponsors described as news! very poor site and getting worse...changing sites

Stop putting out sponsors ads as news stories, this misleading information only makes your site look horrible, I will not visit your site until you change your format!

2185th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 2185th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. When I type in yahoo.com I want to be able to go to the friggin American site automatically NOT be redirected to yahoo.ca

When I type in yahoo.com how about you take me to yahoo.com instead of redirecting me to friggin yahoo.ca!!!!

2185th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How do I get rid of that stupid notification bell on the home page?It is a pain in my ***.

How do I get rid of that stupid notification bell on the home page?

2185th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Less tabloid's and more revelant news

Yahoo needs a tabloid section for all the fluff related to the "Royals", the Kardashians or any other useless twits that Yahoo keeps pushing. Nobody gives a shyte about them. More real news and less fluff, or at least a way to recieve content that is personalized and revelent.

2185th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Your articles are broken, it's just a bunch of tweets

I think your display is broken. Whenever I open a news article, it's just a bunch of people tweeting at each other. I sometimes double-check to make sure I'm not actually on Twitter because the number of tweets is staggering. And most of the times, the articles have titles like "clapping back" or "throwing shade", some strange jargon used by kids in elementary school to try to look cool.

Whenever something is written, you know, like a paragraph (you know, that stuff people actually have to sit down to write) and it's not a tweet, it just repeats what was…

2185th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stop putting ads that redirect to sites. Why are women being shown with black eyes. This is offensive!!!

Stop putting ads that redirect to sites. The ads show women- Marilyn Denis and Kelly Ripa for example- with black eyes losing their jobs.
    How do these ads stand up to Oath policy?The are offensive and should not be posted according to your own guidelines.

634th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. stop removing comments that tell the truth.

Let people tell the truth. Let them expose how corrupted governments really are. To remove comments that only tell the truth is bad jounalism

1982nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2185th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. You folks are detestable. You give people no way of contacting you when you’ve let others hack their accounts. Do you call this responsible

Actually have some form of user support, rather than letting people vent to the vapournet. So the simple improvement? Give users a contact who can then at least say “*********” and then we will know what you’re really like, corporate responsibility-wise.

2185th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Recovery email not getting sent to hotmail email address.

I have been trying relentlessly to recover my lost account.
    The recovery method is great, but the recovery response which states Enter the Account Key we sent to **********@hotmail.com email address
    ends there.
    I did not receive a single email for that account recovery in the hotmail inbox. Something Yahoo may be aware of. If not an ideal way to get my account back will be by going pro, but even that requires me to login. So is there a way yahoo can help? Post it on this thread's response and I will be able to adopt the method.
    Thanks,

2185th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 944th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Is there a way to have news items in my feed that are relevant to me.

It seems heavily laden with UK stories. And I don't care about Meghan Markle, Kate Middleton or the Jenners! I'd like to see more topical stories on or about Canadian issues.

1058th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Asking to change my home page

Stop asking to change my home page to yahoo.com. I have yahoo.ca as my home page. What else do you need? My first born? She would not be happy

2185th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 259 260
  • Don't see your idea?

Canada Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base