Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Can anyone provide me Yahoo Customer Care number please?

Please let me know wana talk to real person

124th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo Customer Care ! (855)777-1707 Free Helpline.

Yahoo Inc.

Address: 701 1st Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94089

Phone: (855) 777-1707 (Toll Free Helpline)

375th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Browser hijack

Are you doing anything to stop my browser from being hijacked?

375th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why would you suddenly force me onto ca.yahoo when I want yahoo.com? Next, why would you prevent me from even getting onto www.yahoo.com?

Let me have the choice of site I want to view from and not expect interference from Yahoo.

257th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2118th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Time Zone

I can't figure why I cant change my time zone to eastern Canada. Please help. Thanks!

2118th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Stop allowing your advertisers to hijack my browser.

No, no, no, no, no. You CANNOT allow that fake "survey" site to keep hijacking my browser; if it's not against the law, it should be. I'll just have to find another portal for news and e-mail, and I'm sure you are aware there are plenty out there. Get on this immediately or I'm gone, and sharing my experience with everyone I know.

375th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 2118th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Information sensorship? You are the dictator!

Sensorship!!!! Don't even think about it. Block or monitor any news or sources would make you a bloody dictator. I live in a democracy and it is only in a democratic country where a dictatorship can arise incrementally. So if you think this is a good idea, it isn't. You are part of the problem now. YOU are the dictator. Stop this idea from coming to fruition. I have other options and so do others.

2118th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. staying in business

Greed is rampant in world wide and making as much as you can from any product is understandable. When you ignore customer feedback in order to line your purses at first it would be tolerated by the majority. When you continuously ignore feedback and blatantly do things against the interest of your customers you will find that the backlash might place you jeopardy. You had a great product, free emails, it gave you loads of data you could mine to your hearts desire and from that data you started selling spots for ads, congrats the American dream, live off the…

2118th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Tired of it

After 7 years as my home page I just can't do it anymore Yahoo! All I get from your news page is your pathetic leftist views shoved down my throat with Trump did this and Trump did that. Just shut up already. I'm tired of it and I'm not going to put up with it anymore. Why don't you people move to France or Germany and take your pathetic journalists with you.

2118th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Can't open my portfolio

Fix the portfolio feature that was just working yesterday. I'm signed in but when I try to get to my portfolio it just sends me back to the finance page. NO ACCESS!!

2118th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. STOP ******* AROUND WITH THE SYSTEM!!!

Stop making it so difficult to use Yahoo.
    I have been a user for more than 20 years and am tired of having trouble because your inefficient handling of accounts.

1019th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. the search magnifying glass with its continual motion & reloading slows down the mail program immensely

Stop the magnifying glass motion. The constant reloading dramatically slows down mail processing & IT IS VERY ANNOYING

2118th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I have an existing yahoo.ca account for which I have forgotten my pass word. Ineed help to access

I tried changing my password for my existing yahoo account some time ago, but it became so complicated(my fault) that I gave up, I would very much appreciate gaining access to my 1st account, everytime I've tried,I am referred to an old a/c that I haven't used in ages. Please help, I'm approaching 80 yrs. of age,and tire easiiy. Thanks.

2118th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hi there. This link popped up on my feed. Please ensure that swears stay out of article titles on your service. My kids see all. :)

Hi there. This link just popped up on my homepage feed. (https://ca.news.yahoo.com/bored-******-light-beer-add-164610728.html) Please ensure that swears stay out of article titles on your service. My kids see all.

2118th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Randomly redirected away from Yahoo (ads?)

Sometimes while browsing on Yahoo (both mail and articles), I'd get redirected to other sites. The URL of the redirect page contains
    voluumtrk.horizon-trading , if you're looking for the page in question.

2118th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 911th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. STOP the fake COGECO "survey" site that is hijacking my browser. I'm going to delete my account because of the "CLICK BAIT" adds as well

STOP the fake COGECO "survey" site that is hijacking my browser. I'm going to delete my account because of the "CLICK BAIT" adds as well

2118th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. well you got hacked and really *********...and now, is suspicious activity every time i log to my email...i can improve by getting a differe

well you got hacked and really *********...and now, is suspicious activity every time i log to my email...i can improve by getting a different email

2118th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 252 253
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base