Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Boycott Any Company that uses Yahoo tp ADVERTISE Yahoo censors you freedom of speech

Yahoo censors your Freedom of Speech , BOYCOTT any Company that uses Yahoo to Advertise

2151st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2151st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2151st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I guess antagonizing your users is part of your business plan. I use SeaMonkey as a browser, the father of FireFox. I don't like Chrome.

I guess antagonizing your users is part of your business plan. I use SeaMonkey as a browser, the father of FireFox. I don't like Chrome.

1043rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Your Yahoo EMail Window opens TOO WIDE. My Windows task bar is on my screen's left edge.

Your Yahoo EMail Window opens TOO WIDE, and now I must use a horizontal scroll bar to see the content you put on the right edge. My Windows task bar is on my screen's left edge. This of course reduces the horizontal maximum size. It appears your dynamic window sizing does not account for this reduced size. MOST other software does. Please make the proper Windows library call, and you will be given the proper horizontal size of the maximum window. (e.g., my monitor res is 1280x1024, but my 'working res' is 1170x1024).

2151st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2151st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. im trying to understand why I CANT CLICK on an email and SEE IT DISPLAYED on my screen WHY DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE ADS TAKING UP AR

IM TRYING to see a email link it WONT SHOW THE SIDE OF the email because of the ads that show on the side why cant you design it to just open a full screen when clicked repeatedly

2151st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1571st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. No help without sign-in??

With all due respect, Its frankly stupid to offer a contact and/or help page to users, or prospective users, while providing no means of accessing these without first logging in. I need help setting up a new - *New* - account-- meaning without an old one to sign in with. Even leaving this feedback (hopefully as a means to getting some info) was impossible without logging in. That said, I can't set up a new account without a mobile number. I don't use a cell phone. Simply don't need one for communications purposes, and for me personally, they're woefully inadequate…

2151st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Can't create new account...

I know this probably isn't the right place for this, but I can't seem to access any help or contact pages without being signed in. To the point, I'm trying to set up a new account (as petegpapadakos@yahoo.com preferably), but the system insists I enter a mobile number ("required field," or words to that effect). The problem: I don't have a mobile number, and don't foresee getting one anytime soon. I have no need nor use for one. I've set up accounts on yahoo in the past, for friends and self, and the lack of a mobile number wasn't an…

2151st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Go back to previous format,this is impossible to navigate

Go back to old format,this is impossible to use

803rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 512th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. ****, **** AND MORECRAP.... Did you let a 2nd grader design the new format..

****, **** AND MORECRAP.... Did you let a 2nd grader design the new format..

560th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I am getting really sick and tired of guce.yahoo coming up when I try to go into my mail.

Stop guce.yahoo from taking over my email. I can't get into my mail because it keeps taking me to guce.yahoo.

2151st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Regarding yahoo mail

Yahoo mail has changed. Normally, whenever I went to the yahoo homepage, I would sign in and see a highlighted or bold message in the top right portion of the page that would say mail (1) or mail (2), indicating that I had 1 or 2 new, unread messages. Now when I sign in there is no such indication anymore. Please fix this

2151st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. How about not blocking me from every article I comment on about the Middle East or Muslims? We have freedom of speech in Canada.

How about not blocking me from every article I comment on about the Middle East or Muslims? We have freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression in Canada. It's a Charter protected right. Don't have "Yahoo Canada" if you're going to deny Canadians their Charter protected rights.

2151st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 2151st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Oath

I've had a yahoo email account since I was in high school. Instead of a nice, professional one based on my name like everybody else has, I've dealt with having this long, rambling one nobody understands because I didn't want to change. I even weathered the storm of having it copied by a third party and the copy sending spam emails to everybody (though deleting it at that point would have done nothing. It was already copied.) Everything is linked to it. Including my bank account.

I just got a notification that Yahoo, having been bought out by the ridiculously-named…

2151st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. TRUMP is right

Support Terrorist Not the People Yahoo is a CENSORSHIP for MUSLIM Terrorist You say anything about MUSLIMS Yahoo censors you

2151st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Companies Want Customers Don't use Yahoo they Censor your Customers Use someone else till Yahoo learns customers have the right of free

Yahoo is a Muslim Loving P.O.S. who supports Censorship in order to let Muslims cry If you find MUSLIMS are taking over they are because Things like YAHOO let them through Censorship BOYCOTT all Advertiser's on Yahoo

2151st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 257 258
  • Don't see your idea?

Canada Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base