College Football Pick'em

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make College Football Pick'em better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Have the ability to collect dues for Pick'em via Yahoo Wallet

Add the ability to collect dues for NFL/College Pick'em games

26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Include Thursdays, Bowl Games, and matchups of two top 25 teams

Game selection should be more customizable so that you can select, for example, one conference plus every matchup of two top 25 teams.
    Thursday games should be included, and there should be an option to pick all bowl games.

22nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. does Yahoo not give a f**k about fixing these scoring errors?

i have several picks each week that win but no points to show for. whats up?!?

22nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Scoring Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. FIX THE PICKS!!!!! Last week Stanford won, you have them losing. Today Pitt won and you have them losing. Freakin fix it!!!!!

FIX THE PICKS!!!!! Last week Stanford won, you have them losing. Today Pitt won and you have them losing. Freakin fix it!!!!! Does anybody pay attention and make sure this thing is working correctly?? Pathetic!!!

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Postponed communication - scoring

When a game is postponed...communicate what happens to scoring for fairness. A person who puts 1 point; or 10 points or 16 points and the game gets postponed...this impacts confident scoring for all games and it is not fair. My first recommendation is to eliminate the game so that it doesn't impact fairness on where people placed the confidence. 2 - if you can't do that - always put an update on the banner page alerting people of choices so everyone can make an informed decision. Yahoo said nothing....people were confused where to place the game.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make it work correctly!

Multiple weeks have been buggy with picks not loading at all, picks not completely loading, picks not available until last minute, game times shown incorrectly. Step it up! This isn't that difficult!

26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Clemson did beat Auburn but not according to Yahoo College Pickem

Computer determined we inaccurately picked the winner of game. Clemson did beat Auburn

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Spruce it up

The pages, while functional, are boring. Add some logos, color, etc., to pick it up some.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I'd like to see an option to email the picks to members after they submit them.

Have an option, by member perhaps, to eMail picks to members after they submit them. I know that many of my players would use the printed version to follow along during game day when a computer might not be available.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Fix the link to change time zone

The link to change my time zone is broken. It automatically makes it California when I am in Texas. It seems silly you can pick up my Weather information based on where I have logged in but have never had an easy fix of this issue for 6 years now.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Maximum Points is Inaccurate

In Bowl Pick'Em, once the Championship Game can be picked, maximum point totals DO NOT INCLUDE THOSE CONFIDENCE POINTS.

Some players are exploiting this by waiting until the last minute to submit their Championship Game picks, so they have "hidden points" for a period of time.

The effect is players who have submitted their Championship Game picks in a timely manner are disappointed to see opponents maximum possible points INCREASE suddenly after several days of having been lower creating the appearance of cheating.

Maximum point totals should NEVER increase during the competition.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Why are the Thursday games not included?

My group has a lot of MAC alumni. So I am curious as to why the Thursdays CMU game is not included.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Let the Commissioner pick the matches (suggested from last year)

Some others suggested this last year but it appears that Yahoo didn't like it. With a private league, isn't it simply a matter of having Yahoo's computer list the games, let us say the previous Sunday, and let the Commissioner configure the picks for the weekend. Then, the computer simply posts the odds on Monday from the same source as Yahoo uses for their "NCAAFB Odds" in their "Sports" section.

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Let the commissioner choose multiple conferences

My league is split between Big 12 and SEC fanatics. We would love to be able to select both conferences. I almost switched to a site that had this feature but their feedback on glitches and site crashes made me give Yahoo another chance.

6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Kinda important to know that the 'home' team isn't actually at home.

a simple * to indicate that a game like Penn St. vs. UCF ISN'T in Happy Valley but in fact in Dublin, Ireland!
    Home field is a factor in college football.

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. No OFF games for Yahoo "interesting picks" format!

For those private leagues that opt for the Yahoo "interesting picks" format (as opposed to the AP top 25 format), no NOT post any OFF games. In most cases, those OFF games are no-line games with about 90% going to the favorite. There's nothing "interesting" in picking a gimmee. Pick games only with posted odds.

7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Scoring Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base