Yahoo Mail Mobile Web

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues

For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Mail Mobile Web?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. i want my classic view back your new format sucks

i want my classic view back your new format sucks

1st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  40 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mass deletes

A button to click where you can mass delete ALL your inbox emails! I have over 45,000 emails I will NEVER read.

3rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can’t fix time zone on email

Can’t fix my time zone to show the correct time an email arrived. I’m currently pacific time zone but the system thinks I’m in Europe

11th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. It seems You have removed the copy and paste function from the "to:" field in the compose message screen. This is A huge disadvantage for m

It seems You have removed the copy and paste function from the "to:" field in the compose message screen. This is A huge disadvantage for me in using your platform. Please consider allowing that functionality.

2nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I have messages that were marked as spam when they shouldn't be have been moved to regular folder but the content isn't downloadable still..

I have messages that were marked as spam when they shouldn't be have been moved to regular folder but the content isn't downloadable still..how can I resolve it?

5th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

We have tried and so far can’t replicate this issue. Can you please share what aspect of your mail is not downloadable from the inbox? If you are not seeing images, please visit the settings menu and uncheck “Block images”.

Thank you,
    Mail Support

6. 22nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Deleting

Mass delete for any email you search to s group to delete. I have 1900,00 email Morton spam or come up with a way when you mark a spam it delete the rest of those email

17th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. We're are my contacts??

I have no way to get my contacts!!!
    Where is the contact button?

17th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Try and compose. Try and delete. Try and add to address book. All basic functions that are now difficult......

Do not tell me it will take some getting use to.... help me understand why you would do this to your users are you trying to get out of the email business. This totally sucks

4th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. Could you please reply to this thread giving us some more detail on the specific difficulties you are encountering while taking these actions? For example, are the buttons unresponsive?

We’d appreciate any detail you can give as this info will be shared directly with our engineers.

Thanks,
    Mail Support

10. Where did my contacts go?

I'm having trouble with contacts I dont know what ya'll have changed but my contact list I'd gone and have no idea how to get it back. When you compose a letter, it doesn't ask for me to insert a contact or anything. PLEASE HELP!

10th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Alana, thanks for the feedback. We forwarded your comments to the engineering team and are planning to add contacts.

In the meantime, if you are composing a message and type part of the recipient’s name in the “To” field, there is an autosuggest feature that can automatically help you find the person you are looking for.

11. 6th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Time

The time on my emails are wrong they are 3-4 hours wrong

17th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Copy/paste is disabled? Nothing works on the first click...

...bloody ****! Why not get rid of email all together.
    Copy/paste is needed to connect to internet addresses sent in emails, or to verify authenticity using Google. Now you want us to type out on another page a complicated character string 3 lines long by memory??

I can't even log into email from the yahoo home page without clicking on the login symbol 2 or 3 times before it works. Not to mention trying to log out after reading an email which require me to start on
    Page 1, email read, click to
    Page 2, inbox, click to
    Page 3,…

6th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

HI there,

Thank you for your feedback. We have resolved the issue with copying and pasting text.
    We are working on fixing the copy/paste issue in the “To” field.

Many thanks,
    Mail Support

14. How do I delete my email?

Someone keeps hacking my social media through my Yahoo account. I need this deleted today.

22nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. My firstcoin email not show to inbox

My firstcoin email is my inbox me open plz help me

22nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Can I see if my sent emails have been opened?

How Can We see if the sent emails have been opened?

22nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Reclamaçáo

Tenho dificuldades para enviar e-mails, pois quando acesso pelo celular nao aparece a opçao para criar mensagens. Aparece apenas algumas vezes e na pasta da caixa de entrada na parte superior direita, mas as vezes nao aparece.
    Voces devem criar 1 local na pagina que tenha a opcao de ecrever mensagens novas sem que eu tenha que acessar pela caixa de entrada.

att

22nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. the old set up for yahoo is better then this new set up. I check my e mail regularly mostly 9n my phone but this new set up o

the old yahoo set up was and is much better than this new set up. on my mobile phone when i go to my email it does not allow me to delete unwanted e mails. the emails just keep going and going.... no good

8th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Cyber protection

Need protection from continuous harassment through emails.. Please help

22nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. How to block unwanted mails?

I have been harassing from some account.. Just need your help dto block them forever. Thanks.

22nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Mail Mobile Web

Feedback and Knowledge Base