Yahoo Mail Mobile Web

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site?.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. seriously? now HUGE picture ads in the middle of my inbox? seriously?

i, along with many others, are ready to find a new e-mail provider at this point.
    TAKE THE ADS OUT OF OUR INBOX YOU GREEDY ****S!!!?
    i am so sick of yahoo at this point ....

22nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  31 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make deleted email recovery allow user to go back further than 7 days

Trying to recover deleted email thread from 6 months ago and cannot. Seems like this should be easily doable.

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  100 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I hate that pop-up about notifications

Please get rid of that pop-up on the mobile version of mail. I don't want notifications, I have said "not now" every time I check my mail, and by "not now" I mean "not ever, forever." I want to check my email at my convenience, rather than being pestered at inconvenient times. There should be a way to disable this and every other nuisance pop-up.

15th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. return to classic view asap, I hate such new look

at least give me an opportunity to choose the old format!!

1st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  351 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How can I delete all the mail in my inbox.

Need a tab to delete all the mail in your in box at one time.

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  34 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Annoying Ads!

Ads in the mail app?! There is NOTHING I HATE MORE THAN HAVING TO ADDS UNDERLINING MY APP AS I SCROLL Through MY MAIL!!! ALWAYS TRYING TO MAKE A BUCK!!!! IT MAKES ME SICK!!!!! I COULD CARELESS ABOUT SUGGESTED ADS. IF WANT OR NEED SOMETHING I WILL research IT myself . I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  41 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Quit requiring me to choose 'not now' regarding notifications. I dont w!ant notifications! Its anniying!

Let me use the app in peace. Stop requiring me to make a choice regarding notifications. I already made my choice by not wanting any. The app asking me every time I log is annoying and reflects badly on Yahoo.

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. spam is being returning to inbox after marked for spam

Spam Mail reaching my inbox, has been marked for spam. then what happens, that i did not know, is yahoo sends an unsubscribe email to the sender. But...the unsubscribe email gets kicked back with mailer-daemon and continues bouncing back and forth to them and my inbox. dunno how to get it to stop

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  25 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. “Desktop version browsing” of Yahoo Mail on iPadOS 13’s Safari & Chrome browsers

Since your Yahoo Mail App update and the iPadOS 13 launch I am unable to view the “desktop version” of Yahoo Mail on my iPad using Safari and Chrome web browser, in spite of me requesting for the “desktop mobile site version” endlessly.

iPadOS 13’s big promise is “desktop class browsing” on the latest Safari browser. Majority of the websites I view using the Safari browser are showing the desktop versions since the launch of iPadOS 13.

Yahoo Mail keeps forcing the mobile version of mail on Safari and Chrome browser.

Did Yahoo specifically discontinue this option to view full…

97th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your post.

Can you please respond in a comment to the post the answer to the following question:

Are you using an external keyboard or mouse with your iPad when accessing Yahoo Mail?

Thank you!
    Yahoo Mail Support

11. Too much spam

Receiving too much spam email. Need a way to deactivate sending emails from spammers. Option to enter every email address that sending spam in block list is not an option.

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  32 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Spam filter

Every email sent should add the recipient email in a « not spam » list automatically unless explicit set otherwise. This would prevent replies to be sent to the spam folder via algorithm. Too many times I sent an email to support team of a product to find their reply weeks after in the spam folder. Thanks

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Spam block should delete next email from the same email Id

Spam block should delete next email from the same email Id

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  38 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Mass deletes

A button to click where you can mass delete ALL your inbox emails! I have over 45,000 emails I will NEVER read.

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  50 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Put it back how it was

Put it back how it was, the new format is awful!

61st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  31 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 信箱收件區設一鍵清空

「信箱收件箱」能不能設定一鍵清空啊!5000多封是要刪多久!

97th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Empty your inbox from mobile cell phone

We should be able to empty the inbox with a click, instead of one by one or going down a line clicking on then delete them. the way you click on spam mail and empty it all at once should be the same way for the inbox from the mobile phone

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 83rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Show more message

YAHOO MAIL WILL NOT LET YOU SCROLL DOWN ALL THE WAY TO “show more message” when using safari or chrome browser on iPhone. Ridiculous

79th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Mail Mobile Web

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base