Yahoo Mail Mobile Web

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site?.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Mail Mobile Web?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. spam is being returning to inbox after marked for spam

Spam Mail reaching my inbox, has been marked for spam. then what happens, that i did not know, is yahoo sends an unsubscribe email to the sender. But...the unsubscribe email gets kicked back with mailer-daemon and continues bouncing back and forth to them and my inbox. dunno how to get it to stop

10th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change password

Why is it so difficult to find how to change a yahoo password? I cannot find how.

26th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 42nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. return to classic view asap, I hate such new look

at least give me an opportunity to choose the old format!!

1st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  201 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Yahoo settlement for breach

How & when does Yahoo intend to communicate to users on how it intends to compensate users for breach by hackers to their accounts.

I propose that Yahoo management should send to each user a message on their wall/inbox regarding this issue as a show of trust.

Some of us have been loyal Yahoo subscribers for almost two decades.

Alex

36th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. is there an auto reply for when I'm unable to check my email?

is there an auto reply for when I'm unable to check my email?

28th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. New feature that as soon as you delete an email you are taken back to the list of emails instead of going to the next email. This is not on.

New feature that as soon as you delete an email you are taken back to the list of emails instead of going to the next email. This is not a good idea go back to the way it was before.

24th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. My photo cannot be open

I already save my photo in my draft. Yesterday when I want to open that photo it just only show inline image. Before this I still can take a look that photo. But right now why this could be happen

33rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 6th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  20 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Block SPAM BETTER PLEASE!!!

Every time I use the block spam on Yahoo the spam seem to increase instead of decrease. What is really going on?

75th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I am not able to view my mail regarding confirmation of my indiaforums account Please fix it as soon as possible

I am not able to view my mail sent by indiaforums for confirmation of my Email account .. Please fix it as soon as possible

75th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Notications telling how many items I deleted!

Do we need this? No! Remove that invasive garbage! Pops up over items I am trying to mark! More ******** coder baloney useless and not needed!

57th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Edit filters via mobile

There is currently no way to edit folder filters via the mobile version of Yahoo Mail. This needs to change, as I don’t always have access to a desktop to do this. Very poor design.

42nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Yahoo mail sucks

Fix my mail so it works again

75th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Refresh

The refresh function performed by dragging down is ergonomically horrid. It has no snappiness--it's slow and lazy, and behaves as if the user's finger isn't making contact with the screen. The programmer needs to look at how other sites apply this type of refresh function. Very sloppy. It was like this several months ago, so I went back to the old mail. How is it still so awful???

42nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Archive

For the past 2 weeks Yahoo mail is sending all mail to archive. I have followed suggestions on managing my mail but can’t find a solution.

42nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. First of all quit trying to tie a phone in with my Yahoo mail

You people keep taking a phone and telling me to turn on notification on a phone to get on my Yahoo mail and don't want to try any phone up with my Yahoo mail on my computer if I'm not mistaking I gave Yahoo answers to questions that that questions was given to me so I could pick one of the three or four questions and answer them there were three or four sets of these if you want me to knowledge you then you need to ask one of the question's answer quit trying to tie a phone up…

57th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Logging issues

Please my brother can't logging into his account, what should he do, his account is wmaxwellokon@yahoo.com. mind that this mail opens hi Facebook

64th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Wrong time

My emails are set for PST (desktop online login) and they are supposed to be EST . No I have not traveled recently and my Yahoo mail app is not updating either.

93rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Keep notifications for accepting or declining unwanted emails .

Keep notifications for unwanted email having an option accept or reject

64th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Mail Mobile Web

Feedback and Knowledge Base