Yahoo Mail Mobile Web

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site?.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. All emails lost

I don’t understand. I’m in tears. ALL of my emails are completely gone. Even archived ones. My old phone broke with my passwords, and was unable to get on my yahoo and hotmail. Life happens. I never received any type of warning/notification or anything. However, my Hotmail/outlook is fine although the timing was the same as yahoo. How can you do this to people?! I had photos and emails from my grandfather who has now passed. I had important documents. I had emails I absolutely loved and so many photos/memories. Other email services don’t do this to people. I have…

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  21 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No mails are found in my yahoo.co.in inbox

After a long time, I have logged into my account to verify OTPs sent by TSRTC.

Surprisingly, I couldn't find any previous emails and today's emails also for verification if OTP.

Pl set right the same.

ThanQ

yesudass1958@yahoo.co.in

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Subscription filter

It’s already annoying that we can’t avoid target advertising on the internet. Now we have to deal with it in our inbox. Google users are involuntarily subscribed to visited websites. Yahoo should provide a free subscription filter service. There are apps that charge for subscription filtering. I think yahoo should take advantage and do the same, without a fee of course. So many people are no longer using yahoo. They are switching to gmail instead.

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How can i restore deleted mails

How can i restore deleted mail

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Spam

Spam arriving in inbox everyday
    I am sick and tired of three or four spam arriving everyday in my inbox and also at least ten in my junk folder every day.

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Instagram verification code

Please help me out, I cannot received Instagram verification code. Please help me out

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. نامه ارسالی توسط گیرنده خوانده شده

چگونه متوجه خواندن ایمیل ارسال شده توسط گیرنده شوم

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bloc notes

Ou est le bloc notes où je garde tous mes mots de passe???inaccessible depuis le téléphone et depuis l'on Win xp dernièrement. Je suis bloquée.

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Here i written two times but when I back to correct it disappeared. Below I Written my suggestion or complain so far can..

The problem I expressed here in upper box beyond that there are so many problems, such as the cursor when I try to move I cannot perfectly move, inbuilt dictionary that used to make correction of the word it misguide me even when cort correctly written, just now it happens, the "correctly" above dismentalled. Like this many manipulation happen. I cannot corporate the dictionary icon with my writing. Would you discard the hackers activities? Thanks.

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Mark all as read

Need an option to mark all emails as read. Even if they are not read.

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. My emails missing in my inbox

I can't see my emails in my inbox, can you pls fix it?
    Thank you

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It e difficult for me to locate my contacts phone nos?

How I can save My contacts from my yahoo to contact list?

33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Not working

The box has not been working properly for a week now.

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Stop letting hackers take over my email

Shanegarvey @ yahoo is my account I have had for over 15 years now sine ******* has multiple accounts hacked all the way to my Apple ID it’s bulls hit no one will help it all started with yahoo

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Saya tidak bisa mendapati email lama saya dengan email konfirmasi yang saya miliki akses nomor handpone sudah tidak aktif lagi

Tolong akses login ke email lama di perbanyak alternatifnya, jangan hanya melalui nomor handphone juga bsa melalui pertanyaan ke amanan

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Delete button

Can you please add a page by page and delete all emails at once button, clicking on each box just doesn't work if there's to many emails!

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When I delete emails from my inbox, I'm not prompted "are you sure", which to me is ok. But why am I prompted "are you sure" for my spam ema

When I delete emails from my inbox, I'm not prompted "are you sure", which to me is ok. But why am I prompted "are you sure" for my spam emails. Emails from spam should be deleted without asking if I am sure.

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Mail Mobile Web

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base