Yahoo Mail Mobile Web

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site?.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Mail Mobile Web?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. return to classic view asap, I hate such new look

at least give me an opportunity to choose the old format!!

1st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  102 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No facebook emails

Why am I not getting my 6 digit code email from facebook? I see it's a common problem and I really need to get this done already

29th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 8th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. DONT LIKE AT ALL! main reason, I lost my contact list!! Also, why can't old emails and trashed emails be deleted in BULK.??

You should make it that unwanted emails, both sent and received, and trashed emails can be permanently deleted in BULK,!

7th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 50th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Spam block should delete next email from the same email Id

Spam block should delete next email from the same email Id

5th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  21 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Too much spam

Receiving too much spam email. Need a way to deactivate sending emails from spammers. Option to enter every email address that sending spam in block list is not an option.

12th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Myspace

My messages are not comming to my email to reset my password

50th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 6th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Inbox

Additional feature in inboxes that automatically stores notifications and sorts like that of facebook, etc. For mass deletion and not filling up inboxes.

9th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 61st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. My draft did not save. Where did it go?

My unsent draft did not save. Where could it be?

61st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Myspace

My myspace message or anything from myspace is not coming to my email not where. I need someone to fix this problem ASAP!!!

39th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. spam is being returning to inbox after marked for spam

Spam Mail reaching my inbox, has been marked for spam. then what happens, that i did not know, is yahoo sends an unsubscribe email to the sender. But...the unsubscribe email gets kicked back with mailer-daemon and continues bouncing back and forth to them and my inbox. dunno how to get it to stop

50th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Myspace

I'm not receiving emails from MySpace to reset my password! Help!!!

61st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Remove those ads for free on the inbox windows.-aol employee

Remove those ads on the mail inbox folder for free.maybe you can just allow those ads to be posted on different location on the webmail. I know that it is paid ads and there is a subscription for ad free removal.-aol oath employee

61st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Refresh button

You need to have a refresh button so when I delete mail it won’t keep saying the same thing about how much mail I have when I really don’t.

20th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 32nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Yahoo mail nuances

Firstly, the buttons that appear at the bottom when an email is checked don't always appear or sometimes they don't show up fully.

Secondly, it takes a while for the screen to go back to the Inbox after composing a message. Sometimes it gets stuck in the Draft folder and I have to refresh it.

Thirdly, I've just noticed my inbox count showing up as -2, yes minus 2! I captured a screenshot but there's no way to upload it.

Lastly, the process of reporting issues is pants.

I'm using a Google Pixel (first generation), Android 8.1.0, and Yahoo Mobile.

23rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. When I mark messages as SPAM - how about keeping them from continuously showing back up in my Yahok Inbox. I have to delete same every day.

Why isn’t SPAM being diverted from my Inbox ? I receive the same 5 spam msgs every single day, I mark them as “Spam”, remove them, my reply msg states, “marked as SPAM”, but the very next day, there the same ones I’ve marked as spam and removed probably 50 times - are right there in my Inbox again.... This feature didn’t work with the old version , isn’t working on the newer version of email and hasn’t worked at all - not for months. (it used to work perfectly tho-). Thx for any help or assistance in correcting this…

50th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Mail Mobile Web

Feedback and Knowledge Base