Yahoo Mail Mobile Web

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site?.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Mail Mobile Web?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. return to classic view asap, I hate such new look

at least give me an opportunity to choose the old format!!

1st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  320 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I hate that pop-up about notifications

Please get rid of that pop-up on the mobile version of mail. I don't want notifications, I have said "not now" every time I check my mail, and by "not now" I mean "not ever, forever." I want to check my email at my convenience, rather than being pestered at inconvenient times. There should be a way to disable this and every other nuisance pop-up.

24th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make deleted email recovery allow user to go back further than 7 days

Trying to recover deleted email thread from 6 months ago and cannot. Seems like this should be easily doable.

25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  28 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How can I delete all the mail in my inbox.

Need a tab to delete all the mail in your in box at one time.

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. spam is being returning to inbox after marked for spam

Spam Mail reaching my inbox, has been marked for spam. then what happens, that i did not know, is yahoo sends an unsubscribe email to the sender. But...the unsubscribe email gets kicked back with mailer-daemon and continues bouncing back and forth to them and my inbox. dunno how to get it to stop

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  23 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Deleted all emails

Deleting emails of “inactive” users after just 12 months is an abuse of public trust — especially when no notice is provided to even the back-up email on file. If these are truly unable to be recovered (and you’ve erased our entire histories) you can kiss your customers GOODBYE!

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Quit requiring me to choose 'not now' regarding notifications. I dont w!ant notifications! Its anniying!

Let me use the app in peace. Stop requiring me to make a choice regarding notifications. I already made my choice by not wanting any. The app asking me every time I log is annoying and reflects badly on Yahoo.

34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Annoying Ads!

Ads in the mail app?! There is NOTHING I HATE MORE THAN HAVING TO ADDS UNDERLINING MY APP AS I SCROLL Through MY MAIL!!! ALWAYS TRYING TO MAKE A BUCK!!!! IT MAKES ME SICK!!!!! I COULD CARELESS ABOUT SUGGESTED ADS. IF WANT OR NEED SOMETHING I WILL research IT myself . I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!

12th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Too much spam

Receiving too much spam email. Need a way to deactivate sending emails from spammers. Option to enter every email address that sending spam in block list is not an option.

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  32 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Spam block should delete next email from the same email Id

Spam block should delete next email from the same email Id

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  36 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Mass deletes

A button to click where you can mass delete ALL your inbox emails! I have over 45,000 emails I will NEVER read.

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  47 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  27 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Spam filter

Every email sent should add the recipient email in a « not spam » list automatically unless explicit set otherwise. This would prevent replies to be sent to the spam folder via algorithm. Too many times I sent an email to support team of a product to find their reply weeks after in the spam folder. Thanks

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. DONT LIKE AT ALL! main reason, I lost my contact list!! Also, why can't old emails and trashed emails be deleted in BULK.??

You should make it that unwanted emails, both sent and received, and trashed emails can be permanently deleted in BULK,!

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Where did my contacts go?

I'm having trouble with contacts I dont know what ya'll have changed but my contact list I'd gone and have no idea how to get it back. When you compose a letter, it doesn't ask for me to insert a contact or anything. PLEASE HELP!

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

39 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Planned  ·  Product Support responded

Hi Alana, thanks for the feedback. We forwarded your comments to the engineering team and are planning to add contacts.

In the meantime, if you are composing a message and type part of the recipient’s name in the “To” field, there is an autosuggest feature that can automatically help you find the person you are looking for.

16. Hi, can you please make an option which deletes mails after 3 days or one week.I am wasting my time deleting mails. can you help ?

Hi, can you please make an option which deletes mails after 3 days or one week.I am wasting my time deleting mails. can you help ?

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. New feature that as soon as you delete an email you are taken back to the list of emails instead of going to the next email. This is not on.

New feature that as soon as you delete an email you are taken back to the list of emails instead of going to the next email. This is not a good idea go back to the way it was before.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Inbox

Additional feature in inboxes that automatically stores notifications and sorts like that of facebook, etc. For mass deletion and not filling up inboxes.

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Edit filters via mobile

There is currently no way to edit folder filters via the mobile version of Yahoo Mail. This needs to change, as I don’t always have access to a desktop to do this. Very poor design.

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Empty your inbox from mobile cell phone

We should be able to empty the inbox with a click, instead of one by one or going down a line clicking on then delete them. the way you click on spam mail and empty it all at once should be the same way for the inbox from the mobile phone

31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Mail Mobile Web

Feedback and Knowledge Base