Home Page (iOS)

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how to improve the Yahoo! app further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. It’s absolutely disorganized and terrible. Go back to the old format

Please just swallow your pride on this one and bring back the old format

71st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 91st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Less repeated articles. Less celeb articles. More actual news. If an article is sponsored, make sponsored in big, bold letters.

More actual news articles. If an article is sponsored, use bold, large type to tag it sponsored. Have less repeated articles. Some articles are months old. Less celeb articles.

508th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The new design is unappealing. Once past the top stories the rest just get lost below. They almost have the look of advertisements at the bo

Go back to the original design. This new layout is unappealing. After top stories the rest have the look of advertisements At the bottom of a news story. I used to use this app everyday, now since the redesign I barely open it twice a week

508th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 734th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Where’s the refresh?

I wish there was some thing to press that would refresh the stories so it didn’t always leave off with the last stories I looked at. It would be great if there was something to press that would refresh the latest news so I didn’t have to scroll all the way back to the top and pull down to refresh/update.

1638th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Can’t see my comments

You guys are the definition of schizophrenia. The app has gone back and forth more times than Hillary Clinton wanting to run for President. The only thing that makes Yahoo news worthwhile is the forums and comment feature which allows some of us to rebut your leftist propaganda. Without it it’s not worth a darn.

508th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 734th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Fix posts

Stop “fixing” the app. You have - AGAIN - broken our ability to see our own posts and those of others by clicking on their names or our icon to see all of our posts.

1287th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 734th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 2079th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fix the app. I cannot go back and view previous posts.

You need to fix the app again. Once more, I cannot go back and view previous posts that I have made.

1638th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1638th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Where are my posts?

I would like to see my previous pos

1638th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2079th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. The stories aren’t the same as the ones on Yahoo! Website. The stories repeated and stay on the app for days.

Make the stories the same as the Yahoo! News website and stop putting repeated stories on the app. Also update every day like all the other news do.

1638th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Replies in a thread are too hard to follow in chronological order

On the iPhone ALL replies, to replies, on an original post are in chronological order which makes it impossible to see what a person is replying to, on a “busy” thread. Either provide a “quote box” or put replies, to replies, UNDER the post being replied to.

896th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I am tired of seeing over the top hate the right news stories.

Just give us the news not what your opinion of the news is, I am smart enough to figure it out on my own.

1638th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hire non-teenage journalists that can actually write. If we wanted to read tweets we would make a Twitter account!

Give us articles that are based on facts and not biased opinions. Let the readers make up their own minds. I don’t have a Twitter account but I do have a yahoo account which is the same thing today!

1638th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ability to revisit article once closed

agreed, there needs to be far more organization, and ability to revisit stories once they’re closed. right now it’s like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

2079th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 208 209
  • Don't see your idea?

Home Page (iOS)

Feedback and Knowledge Base