Home Page (iOS)

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how to improve the Yahoo! app further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 114th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Quit bashing our President Trump

I am so sick of Yahoo continuously bashing our President! I, along with a ton of other true Americans, voted him in and stand behind him! It truly sickens me to open yahoo news and see what is happening in the news and have to see this disrespect! I don't understand why yahoo and other news media bashing this man and praising Obama, who got us in most of this mess to begin with, not to mention the ******* clintons who should be in jail! I'm going to have to agree with so many others and discontinue yahoo as my…

41st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 161st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Quit being so negative toward President Trump and the GOP

All of your news reporting is against the office of the Presidency. Hillary lost so get over it and let President Trump do the job the American people elected him to do. Quit all the negativity!! President Trump can make America great again and steer us back in the right direction. Then we can all live the American dream again. We let Obama try and it didn't work out so good so let's sit back and see what Trump can do. He didn't become a millionaire by sitting back. He made it happen!! He loves this country and will make…

161st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    24 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The app is fine. The liberal bias and fake news is intolerable.

You obviously cannot be impartial so stop reporting political news. It is unamerican to disrespect our President and your bias is so pathetic.

40th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I want to read only news items not what khardashian’s underwear looks like or somebody kissed someone etc.

I want to read only news items not what khardashian’s underwear looks like or somebody kissed someone etc. Need to have the option for users to not have to see Khardashian or any other bimbo stories when NKorea, Charlottseville , ISIS fight or Hurricane stories need to be center piece.

373rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 633rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. App is fine. Your extreme left bias is not!

Does anyone there care to do the right thing? I see comments similar to mine but no change at Yahoo.

226th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 63rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Proofread your stories

Tired of reading a story with spelling errors or grammatical errors. Almost every story has one.

325th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 781st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1838th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Have the story actually match the headl

Make certain that the story actually matches the headline. Quite often it does not. Rather, it appears to be a come on for a story that is unrelated to the hype of the headline. Additionally, if a video feed is indicated, make certain that there is an actual accessible video within the story itself. Too often this is not the case.

1445th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I miss the older news feed, when you could scroll through and read about 20 different articles. Now there is only about 4-5?

I miss the older news feed, when you could scroll through and read about 20 different articles. Now there is only about 4-5?

1445th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Subscriptions

Stop posting subscription-based the articles such as the LA Times, barons and others

1445th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1838th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1838th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Stop censoring !!! If it has no fowl language, than it’s basically an opinion, think about it. No threats are made, it’s an opinion.

Let all posts stand. As long as no threats are made, no fowl language. If we are to have an open discussion it must include our opinions of things that include race, religion, politics. That way rumors , misbeleifs can be corrected, argued and ultimately be settled. Not posting these only continues the ideology and confirms that only opinion. If I say your shoes are ugly and you explain why they are not, I might change my mind. If I say your shoes are ugly and you don’t post it, then I never get a response, my opinion stays the…

1131st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bring back the news digest please.

Please bring back news digest app.

147th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 190 191
  • Don't see your idea?

Home Page (iOS)

Feedback and Knowledge Base