Yahoo Mail IMAP

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. It was very helpful when I could see ALL the details on my contacts and what lists they{re in. I could add or delete them.right there.

Put the old view of contact information back on contact details
    It was very helpful when I could see ALL the details on my contacts and what lists they{re in. I could add or delete them.right there.

1st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. i noticed the improvements in basic mail. Thanks for attention.

Nice to know we're being listened to and the new owners of Yahoo mail aren't simply milking the system for all the money they can get from it. Now if you can get rid of the intrusive advertising, i'll give it two thumbs up!

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can't see e-mail messages in the spam folder.

In the newest version I can't see any messages in the spam folder. When I click on the spam folder it tells me to select a message to put in the folder.

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Remove your biased news and let us choose the source for our home page news.

Remove the yahoo biased news and let us choose the source for our home page news. Or continue to get used for mail only...

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Want more choices for themes. ie:seasonal , holiday themes

Want more choices for themes ie: seasonal, holiday themes

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I like to be able to clear out my inbox in one click like Gmail's features.

It's so time consuming to single handed to check out each month or continue to scroll to try to reach the bottom to select all and deleted your inbox.

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. DOUBLE SECURITY?

i DONT LIKE HAVING TO HAVE MY IPHONE NEAR BY WHEN IM SIGNING INTO YAHOO EMAIL. ITS VERY INCONVENIENT AT TIMES. WHEN SIT AT MY LAPTOP IM READY TO WORK WITH YAHOO AND DONT LIKE TO HAVE TO GO THESE CHANGES. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO STOP THAT FROM HAPPENING?

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. One of my email accounts is not sync ing anymore. Nothing seems to get it to work again.

How can I get one of my email accounts to sync with the rest. Following prompts does nothing but run me in a circle.

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. folders

Once I put an email in a folder I don't want to have to keep putting it back there every when there's a reply - ideally there would be a return to folder button/option.

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. replying in a conversation thread

If the last email send in a conversation thread was from me and I hit reply, yahoo email replys to me instead of the other party in the conversation. I have to use reply all to have their email autofilled. This isn't the way it works in Gmail - nor does it really make sense to send an email to myself from a conversation thread with another person.

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. How to print contacts....No where to be found....????

No where to be found on how to print contacts..Whats going on...I spent over an hour on how to print contacts with no results...??

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. adding attachment problem

Adding attachments is worse now. Used to be able to drag and drop. Now We have to do it the old way and go through CHOOSE FILE method.
    Also, when I try to delete emails, it for some reason just jumps to my last sent email. I dont like any of the new changes

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Deleting Email - Routing wrong

Over the last few weeks there is a flaw in that the delete button about approximately 50% of the time is taking me to the last email sent rather than deleting the selected emails. This needs resolution as the core functionality is not working.

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I would like to have the option to forward certain emails from yahoo to my other accounts, using filters for selective shipments

I would like to have the option to forward certain emails from yahoo to my other accounts, using filters for selective shipments

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. spam folder doesn't show number emails in it???

spam folder doesn't show number emails in it???

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. remove offensive ads

How do I remove offensive ads, those selling ********. I don't want to see that.

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. For some reason the toolbar when viewing the mail through the browser stopped working on Safari after updating to iOS13.

For some reason the toolbar (Reply, Forward, Move) when viewing the mail through the browser stopped working on Safari after updating to iOS13. Please help!!!

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. It's too pushy!!! Get rid of the politically polarized videos, articles, and ads, and quit asking to turn off the ad blocker!!!

It's too pushy!!! Get rid of the politically polarized videos, articles, and ads, and quit asking to turn off the ad blocker!!!

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Mail IMAP

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base