Yahoo Mail B7

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. emails all gone

hi. please help me recover all my emails. i logged in on my phone last November 21, 2019. but suddenly all my mails are gone. i logged in on computer a week before that, November 19, 2019 to be exact and all my unread mails were 7,435. how come after a week it was all gone? i'm not deleting anything. please help me. i'm begging you. i already sent a restore request 2 days after the incident but no one is entertaining it. kindly help me please. thank you.

1st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pull your head out of your ***

Give back the ability to delete entire contents of inbox all at once. I mean seriously I have over 8,000 emails so why cant I remove them all at once? Please quit improving things that work just fine and do not need improvement. Thank you

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I do not want to be receiving my facebook notifications here please. Help me out

I do not want to be receiving my facebook notifications here please. Help me out

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Find my old folders from my 2 business accounts

Yahoo really screwed me by deleting everything in my 2 business accounts. Information I needed to reference to from time to time. You need to recover my information since you did not have my permission to delete anything. WTF? rentstcroix and rentstx @ yahoo and yes I suppose TBPAssociates as well.

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. bring back the stationary

bring back the stationary for basic mail

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Why can't I just go to the next e-mail instead of going back to inbox, then next e-mail?

Why can't I just go to the next e-mail instead of having to go back to inbox, then click next e-mail?

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. CURSER IN THE ADDRESS BAR AFTER CLICKING REPLY?!?!!??!?!?! GRRRR

NO ONE ABSOLUTELY NO ONE NEEDS CURSER TO GO TO ADDRESS BAR WHEN REPLYING. WHAT CLOWN DID THIS SHOULD BE FIRED!!!! ABOUT TO CHANGE EMAIL

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Unable to receive mail from one particular address

There is a particular address from which I am not receiving emails, neither in my inbox nor my spam folder. I searched your 'help' pages and was told to check my filters, but none are in place. I was also told to make sure my "reply-to" address was blank, but each time I delete it, it immediately returns. I have exhausted all your suggestions and am still not getting my mail.

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. title

how do i ask you about getting video?

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. cuando me regresan al yahoo anterior era el mejor en simplicidad

cuando me regresan al yahoo anterior era el mejor en simplicidad

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Fix the glitches

When I try to delete an e-mail, the mail goes automatically to the send folder. Then I have to go back to inbox to delete.
    When I try to sign in to yahoo.mail, it sends me to foreign-language sign-in pages (Dutch, Spanish). This morning it took me 3 tries.
    I keep getting error messages.

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. remove the stay logged in function

The removal of the stay logged in function (at least its default of BEING CHECKED every time I want to log in) would be great. Here's how to look at it...it's an OPTIONAL function and you SHOULD CHECK IT IF YOU WANT TO STAY LOGGED IN. Hence, it would get used as desired just that once...as opposed to me who DOESN'T want to stay logged in and I have to un-check it EVERY TIME I LOG IN. Default should be the OTHER WAY AROUND (un-checked and used if desired), not be checked and have to un-check it every time I…

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Requested help with retrieving emails that were deleted by accident. NO response from Yahoo

I need HELP with Lost Emails. Yahoo's System sucks. My request was IGNORED. NO response from liberal Yahoo. I'm not alone with this problem. Either help us or give us the tools to do it ourselves.

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Wish I could find the "more" button so I could block certain emails.

You can't improve this mess. Go back to classic mail.

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Don't pollute my empty trash and spam mailboxes with your lefty propaganda

It's bad enough that you pollute my empty trash and spam folders with videos... but don't push your lefty propaganda on me there. Pushing videos about girls being forced to use girls bathrooms and how unfair that is, is objectively ridiculous. There are only 2 genders, regardless of what your college professor taught you. Be smart when generating your video list and remove all political or polarizing content.

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. am not receive any email from this email and i dont want to receive any facebook from it again

am not receive any email from this email and i dont want to receive any facebook from it again

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Duplicate Sending

Why is everything sent, sent twice? Why the duplicate sends?

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Latest Mail Version Doesn't work anymore

For mouths I've been bypassing Yahoo's stupid 'unsupported' browser rubbish to get to the latest mail version with no problems whatsoever - everything works fine

But recently, starting a few days ago, the latest version no longer works despite it LOOKING the EXACT same as it did a month or so ago.
    None of the buttons (settings, sort, select, etc.) do anything, and it doesn't even load past the 'first' page

Whatever changed under the hood has broke it, and leaves me having to use the crippled basic version which doesn't even have message previews.

I get that IF there…

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Subfolders

Inserting Subfolders into general heading folders in the mailing lists.

It was possible before to place sub folders under a general heading. This does not appear to be the case now. Can you explain why, please?

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base