Yahoo Mail B7

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. EMAILS GONE!!!! :( :(

why all my emails in my inbox are gone? Please restore them. They are important.

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. bring back the stationary

bring back the stationary for basic mail

1st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. remove the stay logged in function

The removal of the stay logged in function (at least its default of BEING CHECKED every time I want to log in) would be great. Here's how to look at it...it's an OPTIONAL function and you SHOULD CHECK IT IF YOU WANT TO STAY LOGGED IN. Hence, it would get used as desired just that once...as opposed to me who DOESN'T want to stay logged in and I have to un-check it EVERY TIME I LOG IN. Default should be the OTHER WAY AROUND (un-checked and used if desired), not be checked and have to un-check it every time I…

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Cannot update my various contact groups

Go back to the way things were. You have ruined my contact list. If I cannot get this fixed, I will have to go to a different email system. I cannot add or delete names from my contact groups. I do not understand why you feel you need to change things constantly. Just leave stuff alone!

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. My emails are all gone

the inbox and subfolders are all blank.
    My emails are all gone.
    please help to recover

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Why can't I just go to the next e-mail instead of going back to inbox, then next e-mail?

Why can't I just go to the next e-mail instead of having to go back to inbox, then click next e-mail?

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop increasing the width of the ads on the right margin!

It used to vary from narrow to wide periodically, now it's always wide!

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Some emails not being received

I can send out the same email to several people. Some will get it and some won't. Even a single email is sometimes not received. What could be the problem?

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. what a rotten this a new yahoo mail.

what a rotten this a new yahoo mail.

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. YAHOO SUCKS

Yahoo sucks ,this **** company deleted all my mail without inform me,google is hundred times better than you

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. DUE TO NO RESPONSE, CONVERT TO OTHER EMAIL PLATFORMS

NOW, THIS EMAIL FORMERLY BY ATT, IS APPROPRIATELY NAMED.RUN BY YAHOOS! THE ONLY OPTION IS TO GO TO GOOGLE AND ACTIVATE GMAIL, OR GO TO MSN AND ACTIVATE THE NEW OUTLOOK PLATFORMS . THERE MAY BE OTHERS OUT THERE THAT ARE SET UP MORE USER FRIENDLY.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please leave my email the way it was, dammit

Please stop trying to change my email format! Please stop trying to change my email format! Please stop trying to change my email format! Please stop trying to change my email format!

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. SPAM - allow blocking of domain names instead of email addresses

allow blocking of domain names instead of email addresses- which can be auto generated and sent a thousand times.
    All emails from below domain are SPAM and Phishing.
    @pitchdesigners.com
    @netedesign.com

Allow your users the freedom and flexibility to help you with the spam blocking, instead of have a million users send a billion email addresses which are impossible to keep up with. We can do that ourselves, then you run an auto program to clean it up. If users want to "safe" an email - allow that functionality, which is a few thousand, rather than billions of SPAM.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Why are most messages placed in archive instead of inbox?

Most of my incoming messages end up in Archive instead of the inbox; why is this happening? How to correct it?

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Why cant i contact yahoo direct.

Having trouble finding direct email or phone number in UK to contact Yahoo. Some emails not receiving also Facebook notifications and some emails also going to spam.
    These emails along with Facebook notifications in past always came on regular email inbox. Why is this now happening.
    If anyone can answer and give me contact details for U.K. would be appreciated

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. verizon continues to harass yahoo mail users

The 2nd time in 3 days that I had to prove I was not a robot signing in.

AVOID Using verizon for anything.

76th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. attachments

I only have a max attachment capacity of 25mb... who on earth has files this small anymore? It severely needs to be increased especially when you have legal issues and need to send larger files!!!!!

26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I HIT THE ATTACH BUTTON AND IT TELLS ME "THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THIS EMAIL, CANNOT SEND". I EVEN TRIED AN EMAIL FROM A FOLDER,SAME MESSAGE

I HIT THE ATTACH BUTTON AND IT TELLS ME "THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THIS EMAIL, CANNOT SEND". I EVEN TRIED AN EMAIL FROM A FOLDER, SAME MESSAGE. Who wrote the code ? is this just to make people update, all the time ? the message does not even apply or give any help !!!
    BTW - I was not trying to send the email yet. also I tried to send it to myself and it had a problem with that. since I am able to log in and post this, obviously I have a connection !

26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base