Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please bring Team Slogans back to Yahoo Fantasy Football!

The combination of a Team Name, Picture and Slogan has given our group of friends countless opportunities to enjoy ourselves over the past 7 years we've been playing on Yahoo. Having a team slogan is very important to us. We much prefer the Yahoo interface to the competition but will have to change providers in order to maintain our fun. Please bring slogans back!

31st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  23 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Consolation Bracket

In our (12 team) league, we punish the last place team. Besides that, positions 7-11 don't really matter. Can we get the option to make the consolation bracket (or losers bracket) determine the last place team? Something that would make the losers advance? The champion and the loser will be determined the same week.

49th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Decimal point scoring for kickers

Please allow decimal point scoring for kickers. If a 39-yd rush is awarded more than a 31-yd rush, the same should be true for kicks. At least make this an option for commissioners.

46th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Consolation Playoffs for leagues with 8 team playoffs.

I can only set the commish tools to allow for a consolation round if the playoffs are set for 6 players? This is the league's first year on yahoo and this is throwing our members into fits as this has impact on how we set our next year's draft order. Is there any way to have this added in? On a semi-urgent basis (insert concerned looking commish emoji here)

94th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. More Roster Spots

we want to open a league with defensive players, with just 30 roster spots, we cant really do that, we are going to use ESPN instead because they do 40, if it were 40 or 45 spots we would gladly use yahoo instead

19th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  36 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Optional "Bye-Week" Roster Slot

Proposing a "bye week" roster slot that works like an IR slot.

Players would only be eligible for this slot when they're on a bye week and would have to come off upon completion of the bye week. This frees up a roster spot for the user.

Reason: Having to burn a roster or potentially even drop someone because they're on a bye isn't an objectively good thing and should be optional - bye weeks can penalize you for having too many good bench players and cause an unpleasant experience. There should be an option to stash bye week players…

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Transaction Notification

Please add a notification feature when players are being dropped and/or picked up In my league I am the commissioner and I have set rules that indicate you cannot pick up players before week one. Also after week one you cannot drop a player when you pick them up they must stay on your roster for that week played. This prevents blocking others who want the player and then just drop them before game time. Thank you.

41st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow Football team managers pick a bench player on their roster for each position that automatically gets subbed into the lineup if injury

Allow Football team managers pick a bench player on their roster for each position that automatically gets subbed into the lineup if the starter gets injured during his real game....so that position can still accumulate points! i.e. QB Aaron Rogers gets injured, then my backup QB gets inserted into my fantasy lineup so i can still get points for that position

68th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. MESSAGE BOARD

What happened to the image embedding on the message boards? This was a great feature that we used often and it seems to be missing. Is this coming back at some point?

36th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  24 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Improved free agency process

Currently the waiver wire process requires a choice, we can either run the FAAB process every night and not allow pickups on Sundays before the games, or we can run FAAB once a week but have pickups in a free-for-all format throuhgout the entire week.
    My league (and assume most others) would like an option to run FAAB every night and have add/drops on Sunday morning in case of injury announcements. CBS and many other websites have already implemented this. Yahoo has the best overall interface out there but my league may have to switch if the waiver rules remain…

59th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Duke Johnson should be WR eligible

Duke Johnson should be WR eligible. Prior to the start of the season the coach said they were going to use him primarily in the passing game. Then week 1 plays all 50 of his snaps at receiver with 0 carries. He should be a WR, they clearly don't view him as an RB since he didn't even take the backup RB snaps. Should make the change.

54th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Pre-Draft Rankings

I have been playing Yahoo Fantasy football for 15 years and I have never had this issue. For some reason our pre-rankings are quarterback heavy with the top 20 pics as QB's. Our point distribution has been the same every year, and this is the first time we have experienced this. Is there a way to have the defualt pre-ranking the same as the AVG draft pick. Has anybody else had this issue? If this is a league issue I think it should be corrected. I would just like to know why this has changed and what I can do…

45th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. make all the player data exportable into an excel spreadsheet. All the stats please

Make all the player stats exportable into an excel spreadsheet.

48th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Punters

Please add Punters! There are many interesting statistics that we can add to having a punter as an option for a private league that would make it a lot more fun to play! I would be happy to give it a test run for our league and give feedback!

55th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please allow waivers by lottery

I think it would be great if you waiver claims could be resolved by lottery instead of position/ranking.

This would allow everyone to place waiver claims with no cost.

This would eliminate any need for people to wake up early the next morning to grab free agents who weren't important enough to waste waiver position, since there was no cost to begin with.

190th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow commissioner customization EVERY week of playoffs

I have Toilet Bowl brackets for both leagues I'm in. The loser advances each week instead of the winner. Loser of the final game "wins" the toilet bowl trophy. Yahoo only allows the winner to advance, so the managers are required to email me their rosters. I'm glad I can customize the 1st week now, but why can't Yahoo allow customization during the entire playoffs so I can edit who advances each week.

99th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Cameron. we very much appreciate your feedback as we’re focused on providing the best Fantasy Sports experience for our users. Our product and engineering teams are aware of the request and are investigating the feasibility of adding further customization to your playoff brackets.

Good luck the rest of the season!

Yahoo Product Support

17. Custom scoring option for Fake FG and Fake Punt TD on Def/Special Teams

My league believes a Def should get the option to get 6 pts for a fake FG or Punt that goes for a TD. The option should be given as it makes those plays much more meaningful and it happens when. SPECIAL TEAMS units are on the field.

113th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. New Skill Level section shows inaccurate info

Today I noticed the new Skill Level that replaced the Smack Talk section on the My Team page. I'm not sure where it is pulling the information from but it is 100% false, not even close to being accurate. I have played in the same league that I created in 2003 which makes its inaccuracy even more surprising and confusing. It says I have managed 15 teams, which is true including this season, with a lifetime record of 68-54-0 with 4 trophies won (I assume that means all trophies not just Gold?). I just went through and checked and my…

113th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Pre Draft rankings

Why are the pre-draft rankings to top heavy with QB's? That will make it very difficult with the leagues having auto pick players.

75th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you all for your feedback! The pre-draft rankings are based on total points projected, hence why QBs are stacked at the top.

Engineering is working to switch the current pre-draft rankings to match our X-ranks. Will update here once resolved. Thanks again!

Yahoo Product Support

20. Teddy Bridgewater was just switched from "Out" to "Inactive" despite being placed on PUP.

There is evidently an error in the way you update your injury status. Teddy Bridgewater had been listed as "Out" through the entire off-season until he was put on PUP, and then his status changed to "Inactive" which is normally saved for players not on an active roster.

72nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 32 33
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base