Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please bring Team Slogans back to Yahoo Fantasy Football!

The combination of a Team Name, Picture and Slogan has given our group of friends countless opportunities to enjoy ourselves over the past 7 years we've been playing on Yahoo. Having a team slogan is very important to us. We much prefer the Yahoo interface to the competition but will have to change providers in order to maintain our fun. Please bring slogans back!

37th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More Roster Spots

we want to open a league with defensive players, with just 30 roster spots, we cant really do that, we are going to use ESPN instead because they do 40, if it were 40 or 45 spots we would gladly use yahoo instead

19th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  38 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. MESSAGE BOARD

What happened to the image embedding on the message boards? This was a great feature that we used often and it seems to be missing. Is this coming back at some point?

35th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  20 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Pre-Draft Rankings

I have been playing Yahoo Fantasy football for 15 years and I have never had this issue. For some reason our pre-rankings are quarterback heavy with the top 20 pics as QB's. Our point distribution has been the same every year, and this is the first time we have experienced this. Is there a way to have the defualt pre-ranking the same as the AVG draft pick. Has anybody else had this issue? If this is a league issue I think it should be corrected. I would just like to know why this has changed and what I can do…

44th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Duke Johnson should be WR eligible

Duke Johnson should be WR eligible. Prior to the start of the season the coach said they were going to use him primarily in the passing game. Then week 1 plays all 50 of his snaps at receiver with 0 carries. He should be a WR, they clearly don't view him as an RB since he didn't even take the backup RB snaps. Should make the change.

52nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Transaction Notification

Please add a notification feature when players are being dropped and/or picked up In my league I am the commissioner and I have set rules that indicate you cannot pick up players before week one. Also after week one you cannot drop a player when you pick them up they must stay on your roster for that week played. This prevents blocking others who want the player and then just drop them before game time. Thank you.

51st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Pre Draft rankings

Why are the pre-draft rankings to top heavy with QB's? That will make it very difficult with the leagues having auto pick players.

71st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you all for your feedback! The pre-draft rankings are based on total points projected, hence why QBs are stacked at the top.

Engineering is working to switch the current pre-draft rankings to match our X-ranks. Will update here once resolved. Thanks again!

Yahoo Product Support

8. Teddy Bridgewater was just switched from "Out" to "Inactive" despite being placed on PUP.

There is evidently an error in the way you update your injury status. Teddy Bridgewater had been listed as "Out" through the entire off-season until he was put on PUP, and then his status changed to "Inactive" which is normally saved for players not on an active roster.

64th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Exportable draft/team rosters

I realize that Yahoo cannot anticipate/account for all possible league setups. However, giving us a one-click setting to export (as csv and/or Excel format)
    1) the previous year's draft
    2) end-of-year rosters
    Would cut down on a good bit of manual work that I (and surely other commissioners) have to undertake every season.

For example, many keeper leagues have a cost associated with each keeper. While there some variations that are automated within the Yahoo management system, there are several that are not:
    1) keepers are kept in the round they were originally drafted
    2) keepers are kept in the…

52nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Punters

Please add Punters! There are many interesting statistics that we can add to having a punter as an option for a private league that would make it a lot more fun to play! I would be happy to give it a test run for our league and give feedback!

64th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow Best Ball Scoring

Give leagues the ability to use Best Ball Scoring. (Start your optimal lineup) This way you are allowed to set up Draft Only Best Ball leagues. There are other websites that offer them but would enjoy being able to use the Yahoo Fantasy App for that type of league.

49th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. OFFICIAL 2016 SMACK TALK PETITION

Not having smack talk for 2016 has been different. It certainly makes fantasy football players appreciate having smack talk as it is one of the best features of playing. We would like to see smack talk be brought back ASAP!

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  293 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Message Board degradation of functionality

The inability to post GIFs or images on the message board this year will force me to move my league to ESPN unless it is urgently addressed.

59th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Improved free agency process

Currently the waiver wire process requires a choice, we can either run the FAAB process every night and not allow pickups on Sundays before the games, or we can run FAAB once a week but have pickups in a free-for-all format throuhgout the entire week.
    My league (and assume most others) would like an option to run FAAB every night and have add/drops on Sunday morning in case of injury announcements. CBS and many other websites have already implemented this. Yahoo has the best overall interface out there but my league may have to switch if the waiver rules remain…

86th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add Snaps Played to Stats

It would be great to get the Snaps Played on Offense / Defense. I get the info from the NFL Gamebooks but it would be a great way to use it with the stats to evaluate NFL players for future fantasy projections.

67th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. make all the player data exportable into an excel spreadsheet. All the stats please

Make all the player stats exportable into an excel spreadsheet.

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 103rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow Football team managers pick a bench player on their roster for each position that automatically gets subbed into the lineup if injury

Allow Football team managers pick a bench player on their roster for each position that automatically gets subbed into the lineup if the starter gets injured during his real game....so that position can still accumulate points! i.e. QB Aaron Rogers gets injured, then my backup QB gets inserted into my fantasy lineup so i can still get points for that position

140th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Alternative Scoring Format Excluding Arbitrary Schedule (NOT ROTO!!!)

I would like to see a format of scoring that eliminates the arbitrary schedule. In a 12-team league with playoffs, our league essentially has 13 weeks of head-to-head matchups. The last two weeks are played against previous opponents for the second time. If the arbitrary schedule has selected your team to go against the 'best' teams in the league, you are at a major disadvantage.

Further, if you put up the second most points in a week, but are pitted against the top overall scorer, your record would be equivalent to the worst-performing team. I don't mind this in sports…

122nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Get rid of amazon add.

The amazon add is horrible. Pops up all the time can not close it. Sucks you in then have to close every thing to not do their dumb questins for a not so free gift.
    Then start over with in three buttons on page get it again.
    If this does not go away. We will not be returning to yahoo next season.

140th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base