Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Get our league standings right. My team won this week yet you have me marked with a loss. What gives?

Does not with team with the most points usually win?? VikesSBThis Year 135.02 vs. Cadillac Pirates 126.84. Yet the Vikes lost according the the league home page.

40th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    32 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Week 11 scores and winners are incorrect please make correction for all leagues for team scores and winners.

Each league I am in is has the wrong score for each team and the wrong winner assigned for the week. Please correct all scoring issues for week 11 and assign correct winners for the week.

63rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Current SCORING ERROR with Greg Zeurlein WEEK 11. Its being scored as 0.00 fantasy points in one of my leagues & he played last night vs KC.

I have Greg zeurlein LAR kicker scoring at 0.00 points for week 11 in one of my leagues. He played and scored in the MNF game vs. the Chiefs. Please correct this error.

84th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix the week 11 scoring please. Final game score and standings win-loss decisions was decided by score at the end of Sunday

Fix the week 11 scoring please. Final game score and standings win-loss decisions was decided by score at the end of Sunday instead of counting all the points scored on Monday. The results are accurate on the top of the page in the score results, but standings, and if you dig deeper in "commish tools" to fix the scores, shows the game wins were decided based only on Thursday/Sunday games. Apparently the game Monday night was too intense for the scoring system to keep up with...

83rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Helmet Logo update 08 Aug 2018

Go back to the old Helmet Logos. These are going to alienate older members and make you look like your trying to lure 5 year olds into gambling. Just a minor change that was pointless and in the wrong direction.

49th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  18 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Week 11 standings are incorrect in our league....

Week 11 scoring is incorrect. Winning/losing teams were not correctly given their win/loss. Please correct

99th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Week 11 scoring and standings errors

The week 11 scoring has inaccuracies form the MNF game and scores are not accurately reflected in the standings. Please check and update ASAP.

Thank you.

129th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow players to trade FAAB-$ as part of trades.

Allow players to include an amount of $ from their FAAB budget as part of trades (just like you can trade picks)

93rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Continuous Waivers except from 4:00 AM Sunday until game-time. This allows people to make last-minute roster moves

Give us the option to have continuous waivers except from 4:00 AM Sunday (when waivers process overnight) until game-time. This allows people to make last-minute roster moves when players are unexpectedly ruled out on gameday.

90th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 57th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Dropping bench players after they play (REMOVE)

You need to remove the ability to drop bench players once they've played. This is the only platform that allows this and multiple analysts have spoke out about why this shouldn't be allowed.
    If a player tears his ACL on Thursday Night Football, you should't be allowed to drop him for another player who has yet to play, even if he was on your bench.
    At a minimum, you should add a setting for commissioners that locks all players to a team's roster once they have played, regardless of if they are starters or benched.

78th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 195th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bring back the "if you played everyone each week" stat in the weekly recaps

Bring back the "if you played everyone each week" stat in the weekly recaps. They were a good way to judge how well your team is doing and better than most stats in the "StatSmack"

115th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Get rid of advertisements on the player lists!!!

I went on the App today even though my leagues haven't drafted yet and I was disgusted to find advertisements LITERALLY ON THE PLAYER LISTS THAT I HAVE TO SCROLL THROUGH. It is so freaking distracting and annoying. I do most of my player searching and researching through the App and this makes it horrible. If this doesn't go away I will not use Yahoo for fantasy which I have done the last 8 or 9 years.

84th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. POSITION LIMITS PLEASE

PLEASE CREATE POSITION LIMITS FOR ROSTERS

134th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. BRING BACK THE GIF FEATURE ON THE FANTASY MESSAGE BOARD!!!! IT'S THE BEST PART OF OUR LEAGUE!!!! #ALLCAPS

BRING BACK THE GIF FEATURE ON THE FANTASY MESSAGE BOARD!!!! IT'S THE BEST PART OF OUR LEAGUE!!!! #ALLCAPS

195th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Live Scoring and Official Scoring --- Overnight Adjustments --- PLEASE MAKE ALL PUBLIC!

I realize that the live scoring is unofficial. And that all official player scoring, live data corrections, and league standards are updated by 8 a.m. P.T. for the previous day’s games. <-- I believe this data comes from nfl.com?

Anyway, as others here have posted... Yahoo needs to publicize all of those differences between live and official scores made overnight. Sure you can go see the the Player Stat Corrections page but that does not show all of those differences. Therefore a manager can go to bed a winner and wake a loser with no way to see any tangible…

264th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Release draft order once league is finalized

Draft order should be randomly assigned when the league members are finalized, not 30 minutes before it begins. This would allow people to do mock drafts in their assigned draft position and prepare properly ahead of time.

108th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Make the consolation bracket optional!

I run a 10 team league with a 4 team playoff. We would like to turn off the consolation bracket due to there not being any value playing for 5th place. Most teams don't try these weeks and since we draft in the opposite order of how we finish teams usually try to lose to improve there draft position for the next year. Just give us the option to turn it off, other leagues my want to keep it. What's so difficult about this???

134th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. transparency on who vetoed a trade

Trade Veto Transparency (TVT).

Allow all League Members (or at least the Commish) to see who voted against a trade. We have certain League Members who hide behind the current anonymity and veto trades that help other teams (even though the trades themselves are fair).

I'm against Commissioner Review because of timing issues (i.e. I have a life outside of Fantasy Football and sometimes I don't get around to checking the League for a few days) and also I don't want all the other League Members contacting me directly about why the trade is legitimate or why I should not…

173rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 68 69
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base