Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 209th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Commissioner button not working

Renewed my League today, yay! BUT.... I click on the Commissioner button to change some settings, and it never loads and opens up, the blue circle just spins and spins.

71st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can you please create a couple options for CFL football?

Possibly create a pickem CFL Pool involving a spread in some way and or a league head to head Pool involving drafting players the same as the current NFL league pool runs.

62nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  19 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. can't accress player profile

as of now, I cannot access myine or the other owners profiles, which is necessary to access team history and league archives. the sceen comes up when you click "view profile", then disappears. help!

170th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Playoff Setting of 7 Teams/1 Bye

Can you guys please add a playoff setting of 7 teams, 1 bye.
    where the top overall seed of the regular season were to earns a bye for the first round of the playoffs instead of playing the 8th seed. after the first round bye the #1 seed would play the winner of the #4 and #5 seed matchup in the 2nd round. while the rest of the playoffs continues the same as if it were on an 8 team playoff setting.

It would be nice to add an incentive to be the top overall seed but I feel like…

146th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Nomination time for auction drafts needs to be decreased

This is our 12th year playing together and the 6th year doing an auction draft. The time it takes for people to nominate players is too long. There should be an option for 15 seconds, because the lowest option right now of 30 seconds, is far too long. If guys are not paying attention and forget to nominate then a good player still gets nominated automatically. With a league of 12 guys drafting 15 players, that's an hour and a half spent just on nominations. The draft takes way too long. Adding the option (not making it a default by…

209th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2 week finals for week 16 and week 17

Please allow leagues to have the option of having a 2 wk final (wk16 and wk17). Preferably a scenario in which it is a 12 team league with 6 playoff teams, top 2 get a bye and playoffs starting in wk 14. For our league, we would prefer a wk16 and wk17 finals because we believe it brings relevance to week 17. By forcing the championship general managers to scramble for players to fill their roster that have players resting on week 17 in preparation for real time playoffs, this may represent aspects of skilled general manager maneuverings in less…

292nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Double headers requested......but yahoo has done nothing

Double headers are not a new idea however it amazes me that no matter how many times I request an answer no one ever replies. They get back with me on other issues but never regarding double headers. Not sure why they haven't added them yet.....maybe this season will be different
    We use them in our leagues but it's a lot of extra work for me to update the standings. The owners love them.

170th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Multiple Division Fantasy Football League (48 Team League)

I've been running a 48 Team Fantasy fooball league (4 divisions / 12 teams each having their own draft) 11 week reg season with the top 8 moving on to a single elimination march madness style bracket. I've been using myfantasyleague but a lot of my owners did not like the user interface. Is there a way Yahoo can create this this type of league. The few sites that could do it, charged the commissioner a upfront season fee, which I don't mind. I'm just hoping yahoo can create this since yahoo's interface is the best !! :)

43rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. more pro leagues. There are VERY few options left and literally zero auction leagues until end of July.

Been doing pro leagues for nearly decade this year options are extremely limited. Zero auction drafts until end of July by July lst year I had done several. Yahoo is literally throwing money away. Open up more pro leagues to those who choose to draft early and often!

292nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Cut the consolation bracket out of Pro Leagues. All teams that don't make the playoffs should be locked so they don't ruin the playoffs.

Cut the consolation bracket out of Pro Leagues. All teams that don't make the playoffs should be locked so they don't ruin the playoffs. Every year the same thing happens. Some idiot that didn't make the playoffs decides to drop all the droppable players from his roster. Not playing on this site until that gets fixed.

311th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Decimal point scoring for kickers

Please allow decimal point scoring for kickers. If a 39-yd rush is awarded more than a 31-yd rush, the same should be true for kicks. At least make this an option for commissioners.

34th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. double headers

double header weeks please

146th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make available player lists available to be exported to excel.

Trying to prepare for our keeper league draft. Because our draft is a bit unique and we keep all players we have only a 5 round draft and have to complete the draft off line (another issue). Would be very helpful to be able to export all available players and data into an excel or .csv format. Same goes with the current or end of year teams.

141st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 311th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please bring Team Slogans back to Yahoo Fantasy Football!

The combination of a Team Name, Picture and Slogan has given our group of friends countless opportunities to enjoy ourselves over the past 7 years we've been playing on Yahoo. Having a team slogan is very important to us. We much prefer the Yahoo interface to the competition but will have to change providers in order to maintain our fun. Please bring slogans back!

30th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  25 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please allow Commissioners to put a cap on each position for Fantasy Football.

As a Fantasy Football Commissioner I would like to be able to put a cap on each position that can be drafted/added to each team.

550th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Trolls have destroyed the on-demand draft.

Your techs need to start doing some blocking. The on- demand draft has been non functional for 3 days. They fill the league, leave draft make nullify every one of them. Every. single. time.

236th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Might as well do away with the instant draft. Trolls have made it non functional.

I have been trying to do an instant draft for 2 days but the trolls will not let a draft start anymore.

236th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Clean up draft issues

I attempted a mock draft but when the draft began my screen froze and I couldn't make any picks. I hope this won't be an issue during my actual draft.

550th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 39 40
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base