Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Set up a Reserved/COVID function so that players lost to corona virus can be kept on roster without penalty.

Prepare for corona effects by setting up a specific DL for players sidelined. The idea is to allow teams to maintain rosters without being penalized by the random nature of the disease. Thus, Reserve/COVID players would not count against roster size.

57th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

28 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow any player affected by Covid to be put on IR

All players affected by Covid should have a designation that allows them to be put on IR. For example this week the Titans and Steelers game is PPD and no scoring will count in week 4. Everyone on those teams should be available to be put on IR for the week.

170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  7 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Change Players Status Postponed to Out (Covid-19 Related)

We need to change the status of all players related to Covid-19 as "Out" Status so that manager can move those players to IR spot.

261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for reaching out with this suggestion. We’re exploring options to help accommodate this situation and apologize for the hassle this may be causing.

4. 2019 Draft Results Not Accessible

I posted this yesterday and AH from Yahoo Customer Support recommended writing help.yahoo.com - a function which also doesn't work, despite my numerous attempts. Please contact engineering support to fix this problem...thanks!

Last season's (2019) draft results are no longer accessible. When you go to your league settings and click the drop down menu to view "2019", and then go to DRAFT RESULTS, an error appears. You are unable to view draft results.

However, if you go back in time to 2018...2017, etc., the results are visable.

Having access to the 2019 draft results is vital to our league (19…

706th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. More Filters To Find Custom Leagues

It would be helpful to have more filters to search for leagues of interest on this page - https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/reg/joinleague/private.

Filters such as # of bench players, league fees, payouts, IDPs to name a few.

706th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. One week CoVid IR

Y'awl need to allow us to move any player unable to play for ANY reason involving CoVid (such as the Tenn or Pitt players this week) so as not to be FORCED to drop essential player(s) to replace them. EG; I have the Pitt D in one league and five essential players - right now you're FORCING me to drop one if I wanna pick up and field a D for this week (week 4) game.

903rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please provide information about how Yahoo Fantasy will deal with postponed games for Covid.

Keep the week open and head to head matches incomplete until the postponed games are completed, or allow additional IR, bench or waiver slots for Covid players.

903rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Matchup screen with opponent, open up a chat box.

In the weekly matchup screen with opponent, open up a chat box so the opponents can chat while the games are playing. This would be a good feature to have a 1-1 discussion with your opposing player about the game, team lineup, and players performance in real-time.

991st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 991st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Why isn't Le'veon listed as out?

Why isn't Le'veon listed as out when he cannot play due to covid test manadtes?

991st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Lock bench spots after trade accepted

If a manager accepts a trade where they receive more players than they send, if they have enough bench space, they do not need to drop a player. However, they are then allowed to pick up players, which now invalidates the trade because there is no longer bench space available.

Once the trade is accepted, Yahoo should lock that bench spot out until the trade is processed.

991st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Adjust minimum bid for FAAB

Instead of having no minimum bid for FAAB waivers. Allow commissioners to set a minimum bid they see fit. For a example if I want $1 to be the minimum bid for waivers, than I should be able to set that up in my league.

991st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. WED night FABB bidding

Hello,
    Last year I emailed in asking for a Thursday morning bid run for FAAB bidding (instead of having to have the FAAB bids in on Tuesday nights). I was told that option would be added to yahoo FAAB options. It was not added. Now more than ever we need or want the wed night bidding to find out who our bids won on Thursday mornings. Can you please implement that options for this season and for all seasons to come.

So to reiterate - we want and extra day to bid. We want to bid through wed night ,…

991st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. PLEASE take julio Jones off of the CANNOT CUT list, he is hurt all the time and my son only gets two bench players in his league.

My son lost his top pick, Saquon Barkley, 4 carries into the season, and he is having a tough time fielding a decent team. Now Julio Jones is on the CANNOT CUT list, and it is crippling to have a constantly-hurt player on a team with only two bench spots. PLEASE take him off the no cut list so my son can compete. Thank you.

991st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 2020 Cordarrelle Patterson

Who is your phantom data provider for fantasy football? Why is Patterson not RB elligible? You claim that you have no control over changing it:
    https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/206158?query=Cordarrelle%20Patterson
    Please fix this ASAP. He hasn’t been a “wide” receiver for a few years now. He’s not even a slot receiver. His carries have now exceeded his number of times targeted.
    https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/P/PattCo00.htm

991st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Stats & Points should Align

Mike Hilton has 8 solo tackles in Week 5 + a sack, but his 10 pts were cut to 2 pts overnight? What's up with those points not aligning with the stats?

991st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Glitch: Player switched by app

Yahoo switched my player last night. I assume this has something to do with the game being played on Tuesday night. Stefan Diggs was replaced with Melvin Gordon (who was on a bye week). WOuld not be a big deal except I lost as a result. THis is a glitch that needs to be fixed by Yahoo.

991st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. can we start getting more complete defensive stats for idp players?...

in idp defense is as important as offense, but defense get far less statistical attention than offense...for idp players, we make decisions based off these numbers and descriptions...it would be nice to have equal amount of stats for defense...

991st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I think it was a bad idea to change the waiver date from Wednesday to Thursday. That will give us less time to make changes, not more.

I stayed up late to get a shot at free agents only to find the date had been changed at the last minute. This not only gives the slackers another day to put in their waivers, it penalizes people who actually try by giving them one less day to figure out who they'll use. These last minute covid adjustments are bad enough without having to deal with last minute fantasy football rule changes. Please don't do this again.

991st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fantasy points against does not show all players

Dear Yahoo Fantasy.

My league id is #12819.

My problem is, that the Points againt menu does not show the scores of all players.

Eg: New England Patriots. On week 3 they played the Las Vegas Raiders. The Points against menu for NE against RB shows S. Michel and R. Burkhead. If i check the New England players stat on the Player list options, NE RB J.J. Taylor has 11 attempts on that game. It seems. His scoring is also missing on the summary of NE against RBs.

Actually, almost all of the games have some missing stats for opposing…

991st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 66 67
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base