Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop with the pop-ups! I don't want to bet on games! It's annoying!!!!

Pop-up ads for betting. Don't want them, and don't need them. Yahoo! needs to stop peppering me with pop-up ads every time I login to my league!!!!

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Active player in IR spot enforcement

It has been mentioned that it is not "illegal" to leave an active player in an IR spot because they can't make transactions, but this essentially gives a manager an extra roster spot, especially in smaller leagues with deep benches where you can go a while without transactions.

Our league would prefer you can't even move starters if you have an active player in an IR spot. Essentially you should have to deal with that discrepancy before you can do anything else, but there is no way to configure this. The only option is to manually track it and enforce…

269th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Set up a Reserved/COVID function so that players lost to corona virus can be kept on roster without penalty.

Prepare for corona effects by setting up a specific DL for players sidelined. The idea is to allow teams to maintain rosters without being penalized by the random nature of the disease. Thus, Reserve/COVID players would not count against roster size.

31st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. real life free agents should have the option of not going through the waiver period

leagues should have the option of allowing or not allowing unsigned aka real life free agents to not be on the waiver period.

269th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The new player note change today is horrible. Go back to the yellow and red for new notes. The blue for everything is bad.

Your players notes were great being yellow for recent, red for new, grey for nothing. The new update today where it is grey or blue is horrible because it is blue whether note was from earlier this week or just updated. Need to have a 3rd color so we don't miss newly updated news.

111th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow the draft board and available player list to both be viewed simultaneously

Almost every other draft UI allows you to view the player list and draft board at the same time. Having to switch back and forth between the two is cumbersome and unintuitive. The player list can go on the left were the team draft queue is. If you can see the draft board there is no need for a draft order queue

254th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow any player affected by Covid to be put on IR

All players affected by Covid should have a designation that allows them to be put on IR. For example this week the Titans and Steelers game is PPD and no scoring will count in week 4. Everyone on those teams should be available to be put on IR for the week.

88th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  8 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Late drafts no longer allowed.

Last year we had a late league draft in November. This year it was taken away. Please bring it back so we don't have to go to ESPN. We get rookies into a league each year that are recruited in-season.

296th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add IR and Q + D to available player menu status i.e. free agents, waiver only, watch list, all players, IR, questionable, doubtful

add player health status to the available players menu options

available player menu status i.e. free agents only, waiver only, my watch list, all players, IR, questionable, doubtful

281st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Yahoo Please add commish updates, trade block and schedule editing to the mobile app

Please add commish updates to the mobile app. With more and more people using mobile devices it will be more convenient to see commish updates on the mobile app.

Also please add the trade block to the mobile app. Once again mobile devices are very popular. Adding trade block to the mobile app makes using yahoo fantasy that much better.

Please add schedule editing to the mobile app. Yahoo never gets the schedule right when league has division. For some odd reason yahoo always set the schedule so that teams plays teams outside their division the most. When leagues have…

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 281st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Kadarius Toney

Kadarius Toney has already been ruled out for Week 7. He is listed as doubtful. Can you please mark him Out so I can move him to the IR spot?

296th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. O (out) & Q (questionable) look too similar on desktop.

Just use a larger font size or different font. The Q should stand out. The font is too thin and weak. Easy font face fix.

296th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. newsletter

There is so much data your system has yet I have to either manually enter it on a spreadsheet to get what I want or go to another site that runs a script to export the data. Let us have access to the data or produce an automated weekly newsletter showing things like playoff odds, luck scores and manager skills (benching the right players) and even post trade analysis to see who won the trade. So much opportunity!

296th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. L'Jarius Sneed needs CB eligibility.

L'Jarius Sneed is the starting cornerback on the Chiefs. He has been from last year. He needs CB eligibility.

296th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Move the "Notes" section on the team page to a more obvious position so I will see it when I visit my team.

I make notes to remind myself of opportunities that may occur several weeks later. If the notes board is buried at the bottom of the page I miss it when accessing my team page.

296th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 296th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. add edit pre draft rankings to mobile

users should be able to edit pre draft player rankings on mobile…similar to the player queue function during the live draft

296th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. advanced nfl stats

add more advanced nfl stat options to player stats like yahoo fantasy baseball

296th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Change Players Status Postponed to Out (Covid-19 Related)

We need to change the status of all players related to Covid-19 as "Out" Status so that manager can move those players to IR spot.

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for reaching out with this suggestion. We’re exploring options to help accommodate this situation and apologize for the hassle this may be causing.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base