Finance Mobile Web

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to inform changes.

We recently launched a new version of Yahoo Finance for mobile web so let us know what you think!

To post a new idea, type your idea into the search bar below and select “Post a new idea.” To review and vote on existing ideas, type your idea into the search bar or look below to filter ideas by trending (Hot), recent (New), and most votes (Top).

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Community Support Forum or Help Site.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 152nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Put detailed view back on the desktop site

I asked for this repeatedly and you deleted all my feedback. Nice.

The detailed view is a one year simple chart of each stock or mtual fund in a portfolio. It was one of the best things about yahoo portfolios. You could see where a stock was going at a glance.

216th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Help!

Does any one know another site to set stock info on? One that doesn't have grade school programmers, who apparently do not own stocks.

111th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Was just using stock quotes and it suddenly changed Oct 4 to be unusaeble

I was monitoring my stocks on my pad when all of a sudden today it changed to a format that removes ALL the useful information. But on my PC it still is useable. I tried adding m=PC to the URL options but no effect. His do I get the useful basic summary and fundamental views back onto my pad views using the finance.yahoo.com/quotes/ interface?

152nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Data incorrect %change and number

%change and the change columns are wrong. It is not working..gives wrong data. Please fix it

290th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bring back the OLD VERSION FORMAT. I HATE this new format!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Bring back the OLD VERSION FORMAT. I HATE this new format!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

1st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

61 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. hate it!

Have the Russians taken over Yahoo Finance? This has got to be the worst of the worst!!! Are you trying to send people to other sites?

152nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. See my portfolios in the same format on my Android Tablet as on my computer

On my computer I have "my view" and I would like to be able to see that exactly the same on my Android tablet. When I use Google Chrome to view things on my computer I expect the same view when I use Google Chrome on my Android tablet why are they different?

81st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. App not working AT ALL on Android

I can't ANY article on a portfolio stock selected on the total portfolio view. If I select the stock on the total portfolio page i USED to see story. I can't get the story to pop up at all now. This site just goes down hill every day. The geeks ruined this site for good

216th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Your site totally sucks

Idea of fixing the situation, go back to your cave and start over with what worked and you took away.

81st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Charting

I would like my charting to work the same as it does for Yahoo Finance on my desktop. It would be great if the Android app charting look the same otherwise this is a very good top in financial app

290th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Calculations, some of the percentages and numbers are incorrect.

Bring back old format. This one doesn't work. Whom ever developed it never used it or does stock equity work.

290th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. That's it I'm gone. Going to Google finance

Life is too short. I don't need the aggravation this site now continuously elicits due to dweebs managing it

290th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Do not steal or extort. Close ww3 bring in lady film stars only to 1718 w vernon ave for timmy

Timmys books..
    Bring lady adult film stars to work and book keeps.

216th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Fix the financial portfolio charts. Terrible new format

Hate new format, please return to original format. Sometimes it's wrong.

81st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 216th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 2nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 216th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Gone backwards again

You egg headed silicon valley pukes don't get it. The original Yahoo finance configuration is perfectly fine. Yet after countless complaints from long time users you continue to exhibit arrogance and roll out ****** website "upgrades". It might make you egg heads feel like you've added value but it just leads me to find a new stock portfolio website after using Yahoo for 20 plus years. Idiots. No wonder you are no longer a viable independent entity and Verizon had to put you out of your misery

3rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Give me back the OLD VERSION FORMAT. I HATE this new format!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Give me the OLD VERSION FORMAT. I HATE this new format!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

4th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base