Finance Mobile Web

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Community Support Forum or Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Finance?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 3rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 7th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. List Merkur market stocks

You do not list stocks on Merkur Market at Oslo Stock Exchange.

12th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sector Indices

I need a list of symbols for the major stock market sector indices like Basic Materials for which there is downloadable historical data

12th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please include rsi (relative strength index) as a selection in custom view. Current

Please include RSI (relative strength index) as a choice in the custom view of portfolio. Currently, it can be seen only on interactive chart. It's a long process just for one stock. If I can customize in a table format what most people have for a quick view of the entire portfolio including rsi, it will be a great addition.

5th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Fix portfolios so they sort % of Change correctly.

Fix portfolios so they sort % of Change correctly.

7th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Go back to the way the site use to be it was much easier to navigate and better

Go back to the old version. It was much easier to navigate and was better. New version doesn't work right. New is not always better !!!!

2nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I want to see the actual value chance on my iPhone not percent change

Show price change not percent change on iPhone or give option to what the user wants

7th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 12th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Chart upgrade

Upgrade the chart lines of every commodity trading with caps and symbols (TM) to give individual insight on product information.

7th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ensure that the stock rate and exchange figures are correctly updated to the resume of its statistical data analysis and values.

The key statistic tab should be more visible and every rating scale updates should be upgraded on Mobile site especially Android as it is requested on desktop site for clear understanding.

7th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add option and historical price to mobile view

Why would yahoo think this info wasn't important? Basic rule of any enhancement is to not take away info. Yahoo really screwed this one up.

4th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I detest the new forced mobile version.

I want the option to use the desktop views I've set up with specific categories. They give me detailed info I want quickly. Your idea is one of those "what were they thinking" moments.

1st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Show update time on screen

On the new mobile page I cannot determine at a glance if all my mutual funds are reflecting the updated price or yesterday's price. Having to click scroll return for 12 fund symbols WAS NOT REQUIRED ON THE DESKTOP VERSION. Please please simply allow me to view the "full/desktop" version which is zoomable and has all the info on one screen.

5th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Finance Mobile Web

Feedback and Knowledge Base