Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I could not help but notice that Yahoo now has a ********* color band with quick link in the upper right corner of my homepage. REALLY? I

Please stop forcing your disturbed and trendy agenda down our throats! Not everyone is gay, supports the gay agenda, or wants their families bombarded with this trash every moment of every day. Just because you desensitize the "sheeple" of the world, who can't understand basic biology, for your own gain and goals doesn't make it moral, ethical, or even proper in this venue. Please stop. Think before you offend. Remember the vast majority of this country finds this offensive, tasteless, morally wrong on every level, and frankly disgusting.

84th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  29 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Knock off all the negative stories on the yahoo homepage. It would be nice to see happy and positive stories! Stop the hate!

Sick to death of the negative stories and spreading the hate stories on your homepage! Shame on you.

129th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Wish I could eliminate all celebrity and style articles............

Wish I could eliminate all celebrity and style articles............

78th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 124th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please allow us to filter the homepage news. I love Yahoo but the liberal news propaganda is disgusting.

I just want to be able to block content from appearing on my homepage. It's really annoying to have to see such obvious propaganda and hate news in order to get to my email. I used to love reading the days events but you've alienated me and I get my news and entertainment from other sources now. Provide ALL content and let your customers set filters for what they want to see. Please be fair.

21st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  42 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The Cheat Sheet

Not gonna read Yahoo News. THe Cheat Sheet has devalued it as a credible source. It now occupies 1/4 of the news base and is growing! No one wants to click hundreds of pages for speculative news & a thousand ads. I want "REAL" reporting. The Cheat Sheet is an example of FAKE NEWS by ALL accounts. Bye Yahoo! Listen to your readers!!

150th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How do I get HuffPost and Newsweek articles off my news feed? These people are insane.

How do I get rid of this insane ranting from these sites? There is no way to "dislike" anything, just "Like" it. Half your content on the newsfeed is this ranting. Do they pay you for this?

I like seeing diverse viewpoints, but they are ridiculous. At least on Facebook you can say "Don't show posts from this site".

34th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  19 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 150th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 165th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Music keeps playing each time I open a story, it can even cover up the stories video

Every time I click a story some music starts playing and I can't find what is causing it.

195th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Stop the video auto play!!!!!!!!

Stop auto playing videos!!!! I work around other people and it is a pain ********** to have to stop videos from playing every time I click on a news article!!! If I want to watch the video, I will press "play" button, I don't need you guys to auto play it!!!
    AT THE VERY LEAST GIVE US THE OPTION TO REMOVE THE AUTO PLAY FEATURE, FOX NEWS GIVES THAT OPTION ON THEIR WEBSITE!!!

35th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 163rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. "Show replies" - "Hide Replies"

When you try to see replies to a post, you click on:

"Show replies (7)"

It shows Nothing ... just the message: "Hide replies"

"Go check the posts I made on this error across the months that you never fixed .... because you don't read these posts and probably do not have people capable of fixing them ..."

"An error has occurred; please try again later."

When you complain ... They don't have people to fix it ... so they post - "Comments are closed"

They don't want people to complain ...

180th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. What the neck with news story that just tease then want you to pay to subscribe. Quit post them or do they pay you to put them there

Quit peddling news paper subscription , if it is not a full news article that can be read with out subscribing & paying quit posting it . Your browser is starting to suck . There are others sites we can use & read to get news . How big are your lick backs from Miami & the Boston Globe ? Enough

184th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please stop including videos in little boxes to the side when a page has been scrolled.

As the title states, stop including the video at the top of the page in a little box to the side. Whose dimwitted idea was this? If I want to watch a video I will leave the page where it is and I will watch it. If I don't want to watch a video or I already have then I will scroll down the page so how is it a good idea to continue showing the video as I scroll? This is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen. To give you an idea of just how…

156th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  110 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. How about not filtering the news irrespective of whether the reader agrees or not.

Do not tailor the news articles for the reader when he has not asked for it.

173rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Can you stop loading all news stories under the one i want to read. And stop the auto play music garbage also.

STOP it with the auto play music already. If i click on a story i want to ready, i have to shut off the music or broadcast of 5 other stories i care nothing about! STOP AUTO PLAY GARBAGE!

187th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Any time I click an article, every single video on the page starts BLASTING at an excessive volume. Please stop automatically playing vids

Videos keep automatically playing in your articles. Stop doing this, it's annoying and it's much louder than not only my music (kept at a low volume anyway), but also videos and podcasts I'm already listening to. If I want to read an article, it would help if your videos will stop automatically playing and overriding any mute than I put on them and my browser

187th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Hopelessly LEFT

Report the news....DON'T try to sway me to the LEFT.....You need to be CENTER if you want to be a legitimate reporting site. EVERY article is SO FAR LEFT that you're about to fall off my screen....WOOOOOPS....there you went......GONE !!!!!!!

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  85 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base