Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Comments

Quit making everything for your narrative!!!! We have a right to be heard. Quit turning off comments

23rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  128 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How about a day free from all things Kardashian?

One day Please! With no Kardashian stories or pics. We had enough of these useless narcissists years ago so its time to shut them off.

63rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Limit articles of Harry and Meghan

The royal family does not acknowledge Harry and Meghan as true royals. Harry is part of that family only. Their children are not titled nor relevant to discuss as they were born of a surrogate to non titled people that do not hold titles except maybe Harry - TBD. Meghan is no longer a Princess as Delish, InStyle, Oprah, etc., as posted on Yahoo.com. She is nothing and back to a commoner. Please help the Royal Family and not support nor endorse publications. I am a Verizon user and have been for many years. I would LOVE to see more…

93rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Naked video

Now it is OK to show a video of a naked woman on my home page? Or the home page of my teenage son? What the **** is wrong with you people??

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  28 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. You can stop using disingenuous headlines and allow comments again.

"Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting."

Company Trump awarded $1.3B has produced nothing is a bogus
    "Headline", since the former President did NOT do this personally. How does censoring comments "Improve" your site?

76th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Yahoo.com news has become nothing more than a run down of all the horrible things in the world.

Yahoo.com is depressing to come to, so much negativity. So little positivity or anything uplifting. Awful gets clicks I guess. Today's random sampling: child molestation, sex with corpses and teenage murderers. Bravo. Sad that Yahoo and its peers have the opportunity to influence perception and outlook yet they choose bad news and the ills of our world. Fail.

113th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Pay attention when people choose 'Show Less'

I hit 'Show Less' on every article from Atlanta Black Star. Why do I continue to get articles from this site?

131st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The moving, full-screen ads now popping up behind center-band content (as of 11/11/2021) are absolutely horrible.

They make me nauseous!

Most, if not all, of the content I get from Yahoo can be found elsewhere; on sites that don't make me feel like my lunch is about to reappear!

122nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Lifestyles ARE NOT What I want to read about everyday

Yahoo -

I have TIRED of seeing a great portion of the main page, endlessly, reporting on the vapid posts, especially, of celebrities or the 15-minutes of "fame" wannabes, about what new swimsuit or, barely, there clothing they are showing-off. I couldn't CARE LESS!

Or, any more stories about which celebrity baby-daddy or baby-momma drama is occurring - ENOUGH!

Get back to doing some stories - even light-hearted or humorous that isn't focused on people starved for attention that they do anything; but, focus on some everyday people or events.

138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Proof read your articles

In almost every article I read; I see grammatical errors, and opinions by the writers who are trying to sway the reader to "their point of view". This IS a very unprofessional approach to reporting current events. Yahoo is contributing to the division of our country by allowing its illiterate and highly opinionated content to go unchecked. I've read comments on the feedback page where your admins say they WILL "proof read" their articles for facts and errors, but only when PROMPTED to do so. It's as if yahoo doesn't care if it's helping to keep Americans uneducated and uninformed.…

138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 131st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The Motley Fool Articles' Links

Please cut-down on provided article links from the Motley Fool, since they tend to be more of attention grabber to read their articles rather than the actual deliverance of their headline article statement. Whenever I have clicked on one of the article links and read through it, most of it much about something else, rather than the actual headline.

122nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. stories that have a video link to instagram

All the stories that reference a video only when you click on it, it's an article with a link to instagram which if you don't have an account you can't watch the video.

131st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. More diverse coverage

Please more on real news and less on what stupid wannabe models and immoral celebrities are wearing. I noticed not one inkling of coverage of the Women’s March on 10/2. WTF!!! I guess it’s probably just more crusty rich white male bias. Can’t get enough of that in America!

122nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I admire Liz Chaney very much. She showed us all what it takes to be a valued

Elected official, regardless of Party. It has been ******* her because of
    what the GOP sheep have tried to do to her. But they can not take things
    of value away from some one who relies on her values to lead her to these decisions. But, I would like to remind us all that there are more
    folks in this country that have the same values, both Dems and GOP.
    Take the number of elected officials that have made stands based on
    their values, so let's try and remember that. I have been surprised that
    there have not been more…

142nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Just read about the child who accidentally shot members of his family, when is this

going to end, when will we grow up. We need acommon sense approach
    to gun control which includes educations and keeping kids out of the
    shootings that happen by accident. The Republicans have road blocked
    so many laws to bring common sense to our Bill of Rights. This is what
    their slogan will look like: "GUNS DO NOT KILL PEOPLE-TODDLERS DO"

142nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP SHOWING PICTURES OF 45!!! WE HAD 4 YEARS OF HIS LIES & UGLINESS

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP SHOWING PICTURES OF 45!!! WE HAD 4 YEARS OF HIS LIES & UGLINESS

142nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Your new stupid format makes the articles hard to read

This new format sucks. the text is all scrunched together I dont care of the fb link staying on the page. This is nonsense

138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Feedback

Is Yahoo so desperate for articles that you have to have the same article 3 or 4 times. But by a different source. Sad to think that you are hard up for material that you have to duplicate your stories. No other search engine does this, JUST YOU. Really sad.

122nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Toenail fungus ads

How much money are the toenail fungus people giving you? I turned off all my tracking and personalization settings and I'm still getting gross toenail advertisements every day--and these are the ones that don't have an X or an Ad Choices triangle. How do I stop those gross ads?

131st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base