Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Comments

Quit making everything for your narrative!!!! We have a right to be heard. Quit turning off comments

24th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  235 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How about a day free from all things Kardashian?

One day Please! With no Kardashian stories or pics. We had enough of these useless narcissists years ago so its time to shut them off.

66th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Limit articles of Harry and Meghan

The royal family does not acknowledge Harry and Meghan as true royals. Harry is part of that family only. Their children are not titled nor relevant to discuss as they were born of a surrogate to non titled people that do not hold titles except maybe Harry - TBD. Meghan is no longer a Princess as Delish, InStyle, Oprah, etc., as posted on Yahoo.com. She is nothing and back to a commoner. Please help the Royal Family and not support nor endorse publications. I am a Verizon user and have been for many years. I would LOVE to see more…

94th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please stop repeating the same stories on a page, as many as 4 or 5 times, just to add filler. Or I will seek my news elsewhere!

Please stop repeating the same stories on a page, as many as 4 or 5 times, just to add filler. Or I will seek my news elsewhere!

110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 113th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. You can stop using disingenuous headlines and allow comments again.

"Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting."

Company Trump awarded $1.3B has produced nothing is a bogus
    "Headline", since the former President did NOT do this personally. How does censoring comments "Improve" your site?

82nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Naked video

Now it is OK to show a video of a naked woman on my home page? Or the home page of my teenage son? What the **** is wrong with you people??

75th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  24 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. News articles are repeating themselves on the news home page

While scrolling down through the news articles they start to repeat themselves before new ones appear. This has been an issue at least since 8/27/21

114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Yahoo.com news has become nothing more than a run down of all the horrible things in the world.

Yahoo.com is depressing to come to, so much negativity. So little positivity or anything uplifting. Awful gets clicks I guess. Today's random sampling: child molestation, sex with corpses and teenage murderers. Bravo. Sad that Yahoo and its peers have the opportunity to influence perception and outlook yet they choose bad news and the ills of our world. Fail.

122nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. SCAM Ads

Can you please do something about Ads that are obviously scams. https://www.loveyoins.com/products/self-propelled-zero-turn-lawn-mower

I have already been scammed by an ad on Yahoo. Please stop this.

114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. STOP FALSE ADVERTISING!!

someone should start a class action suit about yahoo allowing scam advertisers on their homepage. Homepage should be at least reasonably trustworthy.

116th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Quit repeating the same story multiple times in the Homepage.

Quit repeating the same headlines multiple times in one Homepage.

118th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fix your Algorithm

Please fix your algorithm! All articles repeat, repeat and repeat. Impossible to enjoy your news feed.

118th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 122nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 121st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. What kind of garbage are you spewing!

An advertisement, saying, "a Grandma was beaten up outside a store in my teeny tiny town?!" You should be sued for faking that garbage!
    I know how to use a computer! This ad can say any town it wants, based off of our I.P. addresses and it is completely, deplorable garbage!

131st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 122nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hi, it seems to me that the news articles are not unbiased reporting. The latest Article I've read was the Texas Governor s

Hi, it seems to me that the news articles are not unbiased reporting. The latest Article I've read was the Texas Governor who signed in updated voter laws that "suppress" minority voters. How does it suppress the minority vote? All the article says is their vote is suppressed but doesn't say why. So what are the facts? Thats what news is supposed to be.

127th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The moving, full-screen ads now popping up behind center-band content (as of 11/11/2021) are absolutely horrible.

They make me nauseous!

Most, if not all, of the content I get from Yahoo can be found elsewhere; on sites that don't make me feel like my lunch is about to reappear!

147th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Here we go agaon, the headline deflecting the true gist of the article. This was, I would

imagine, an inappropiate time for these two men to meet. What this
    father of a soldier that was just killed, confronting the Pres. of the US,
    Joe Biden, who was being ripped apart from every GOP hack and media
    and what did this father want from him. It had to be hard for both people
    and maybe for different issues. This is where a filter needed to come in
    between the Pres. and the father. This was not the time but why did it
    happen in the first place? Too many questions without answers.

131st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base