Yahoo Mail B1

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Go back to old mail contact list format. Used to be able to view a contact & see/change which contact lists they are part of. Not poss now.

Go back to old mail contact list format. Used to be able to view a contact & see/change which contact lists they are part of. Not possible now.

1st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

21 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Classic Mail

Bring back classic mail...new format sucks

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hate the contact list. It doesn't show up as one. No idea how many names on a contact list. Phone number on one line, email on another .

Please go back to listing contact list showing each contact whole instead of breaking it up so you can't see as one. Horrible the way it is. Enough that I am thinking of changing away from yahoo. I use a lot of lists and need to be able to quickly look to see info on an individual on any given list.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. GIVE ME BACK THE OLD WAY YOU DID ADDING CONTACTS. I HATE THE WAY IT IS NOW.

MY IDEA IS, GIVE ME BACK THE OLD WAY WE DID SETTING UP NEW CONTACTS AND BEING ABLE TO REVIEW AND MAKE ADJUSTMENTS. I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE WAY YOU HAVE DONE THIS. THERE WERE NO INSTRUCTIONS.

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. New Mail SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yehoo!'s S L O W in Chrome AND edge!!!!!!!!!!!
    You guys SUCK!!!!!!!
    Going to gmail …………………………………………………………..
    (;>{ (;>{ (;>{ (;>{ (;>{ (;>{ (;>{ (;>{ (;>{ (;>{ (;>{ (;>{ (;>{ (;>{

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. My I Inbox mail shows I have 32 messages but none show up, unless I go to my iPhone :-(

My inbox is empty, but it tells me I have 32 messages. :-( Nothing comes up???????

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Advertisements -- Should not look like unopened email or interspersed with email messages!

Please do not make advertisements look like unread mail, and do not put them in the middle of my string of emails. Very annoying, and it is the reason I did not switch to the new version of Yahoo long ago. As much of a pain as it will be to change, I will switch my email from yahoo to Gmail if I continue to have to see ads that look like unread email as I scroll through my email list!!!

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Why am I seeing phone numbers? What happened to alphbetical order listing?

Make contacts list alphabetical order by last name. Get rid of the fancy unnecessary eye work. Why everyone's phone number? I have only three contacts by phone number. Save your money to work on something useful.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fix contacts

You have completely ruined the contacts / address book functionality of Yahoo Mail. I am unable to locate contacts that I am 100% certain are/were in my address book. Improvements are supposed to make the functionality MORE efficient. You have not made the this latest version of Yahoo Mail more efficient, but you have made it inefficient.

I waste a tremendous amount of time looking for my contacts now and I don't appreciate it. I am sure that I am NOT the only person that feels this way.

Stop ruining Yahoo mail and Yahoo mail functions.

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Emails are being sent to Spam no matter how many times I tell it it is not spam and list the sender and approved.

Something is obviously wrong with programming of Spam. This started about a month or so ago. Emails I have marked as not spam are sent to the Inbox but about 1-3 minutes later are all sent back to the Spam folder even when I am in the middle of reading it. Addresses are added as approved but this doesn't help.

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Stop inserting ads into my inbox and stop showing videos in my spam file. These things are not acceptable!

Stop inserting ads into my inbox and stop showing videos in my spam file. These things are not acceptable!

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Limit search to inbox or a single folder

I use search on Inbox to eliminate old and duplicate messages from my Inbox. When I select a recent message from Inbox and then the hourglass icon, it gives me all messages from that sender including ones that have already been saved to a folder. We need either a way to limit the search, or a way to recognize the location from the results.

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. STOP auto SPAMing of my e-mails. I will do it if needed

STOP auto SPAMing of my e-mails. I will do it if needed

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Save your breath AND my bandwidth.

I don't want to see your ******** "news" videos and they waste my bandwidth. Ditch em.

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Themes and Backgrounds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Stay logged in

On the login screen, please default the STAY Logged in to unchecked.

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Move the "Delete this message" icon from the timestamp position to between search and star icons

Move the "Delete this message" icon from the timestamp position to between search and star icons

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Trying to add a contact to a list. How do I do that?

I am trying to add a contact to a list. How do I do that? Also, I would like to go to a contact and see what lists they are on already. How do I do that?

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Attachments disappear

Hi,
    I composed a new mail, attached 2 pictures, then sent it. I cannot see the attachments when looking at the mail in the Sent folder (Firefox on Win 10). I can see there are attachments on my Android phone, but cannot view/download them there either.
    Please fix this...
    Marton

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base