Skip to content

Yahoo Games



Welcome to our Yahoo Games feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Games experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo Games.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

  1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.


1601 results found

  1. fix farm valley merge

    third consecutive day farm merge valley error E005. please fix the game

    64th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Change in interface has screwed up Games and especially Sudoku.

    The interface changed today and I no longer have the same updating in "Recent" games drop down. Even worse, I have like a 190 day streak in Sudoku that is now gone. I have also lost 2,000 gems. THAT SUCKS!!!

    135th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Level reset

    Signed out of Farm Merge Valley while signed into Yahoo! account. Lost all progress.

    135th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 135th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Suggestions  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Do something.

    The reward for one hundred and twenty one levels worth of slot play is 10 more tournament invitations and 3000 auto spins? Really? I already have over 3100 invites and over 310,000 auto spins. You greedy ***** are pathetic. You should want people to have fun and be rewarded for their accomplishments. But nope, not you. You won't even come up with someone capable of fixing the broken free scratcher with ad that been broken for over 6 months. Once again, pathetic.

    135th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Games Feedback  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. You used to have an amazing Euchre room. This is now garbage.

    The game play is slow and clunky and the graphics are over the top. Trying too hard. Then you STOP THE GAME for ads? Absolutely a non-starter. You can have them on the side, but I so so so miss the Euchre room from way too many years ago.

    135th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Broken Road Trips

    My Road Trips isn't loading properly. I can't see anything in the second bubble of instructions on the right side of the screen on my PC so I can't advance. I've rebooted my computer to no avail. Any ideas? I should be able to reset this somehow.

    135th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Soooo Glitchy

    I love playing the slots games but there are some areas that don’t work. For example, when I access a scratch off, everything freezes up once the win is revealed. Then I have to exit the game and start over. I also get booted out periodically in the middle of spins or bonus games. It doesn’t seem to impact my count total, but it’s very annoying.

    Also, please fix the games that don’t have a variable amount function. Some games only multiply the amount being bet in a way that’s very confusing.

    135th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Eliminate Simple Sudoku Daily Puzzle

    Please stop publishing Simple Sudoku. There is absolutely no challenge to solving this. I greatly enjoy the expert, hard, and medium level Daily Sudoku. I don't bother solving this anymore. I just play other games when Simple is published.

    135th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Games Feedback  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Game can’t be played

    Doesn’t work. Won’t allow me to scroll down to the keyboard. Utterly useless.

    135th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bad ad

    30 second ad stops every other second prolonging the ad. Fix it

    135th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Fix Game

    Please fix Spell Tower, can't play whole board because it resets after each answer. Happens every time I play.

    135th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. William Heyman

    I cannot do the crossword. iI loads then there is a commercial. Okay. But then the commercial does not load and hangs up. So I reboot everything and it loads but then there is a commercial which hangs up and I look at this face of some lady who would be good to look at for seconds, but then minutes pass by and I have to go back and - are you tired of this? because I am. I have a patent in software engineering and this is not good. billzz4321@att.net

    135th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Crossword, put it back to the way it was.

    Thanks for ******* up another game by making it really small and changing how it works to make it a job instead of fun.

    135th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Games Feedback  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Computer Mode

    I wish I could toggle to just computer mode. It is too slow for me playing against other people. I also with there was a decline button if you didn't want to play against the chosen player. Thanks for listening. I would love to train AI or work on recommendations if you are looking...

    135th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Games Feedback  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Fix the bugs

    The game keeps disconnecting, saying server connection lost, and then tells me to contact customer service. So, I'm contacting service in hopes that will somehow fix the bug.

    Thank you.

    135th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 135th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Suggestions  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. What fun

    Wow a whole 20k for level 40 on the machines. That's equal to about 10 free pulls max. What fun. Are you sure that's not being too generous? Pathetic. And when are you going to get someone who can fix the broken free scratcher with ad, that's been broken for at least 6 months. I really just wish Yahoo would ditch you for someone who cares.

    135th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Games Feedback  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please stop the "no tiles on the board"

    I can be playing for about an hour the "Just Words" game, and then all of a sudden, I have no tiles on the board, but the game recognizes that I have tiles when I shuffle, but not when placing on the board. This has caused me great distress as I am trying to better my word skills via "scrabble" like games.

    135th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Tablet friendly? Less stubborn pieces, too.

    These aren't too terrible, but more work needs to be done with the size and placement of the game windows vs. the ads that are paying for them. Several times my keyboard popped up for no reason I could find. Also, the option to play landscape, let's say for tablet and/or laptops/Chromebooks, a few card games don't support it. Backgammon had one other very annoying issue. I'd roll a 6 and a 2, want to move one 2 to take the single, then one off my tower of 3 to be close enough for moral support. Well over half the…

    135th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Suggestions  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 … 80 81
  • Don't see your idea?