Yahoo Mail iOS App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues

For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us what you think

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 34th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 25th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Different folders?

There used to be a way that all my eBay and target and Walmart and harbor freight and so on and etc emails would all go to my shopping folder and other emails got sorted this way too but now they all just come directly to my regular inbox and clog it up to where I can’t find important emails until days or even weeks later! Please help me!!

34th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. There needs to be someone -a human- to talk to about issues with email passwords, etc.

There needs to be someone -a human- to talk to about issues with email passwords, etc. I have been working all weekend to get into an older email account that I have forgot the password to. I had not put in another backup email and I have a new phone number.

25th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Your service isn’t working I cannot send emails your server doesn’t allow relaying

Your service will not allow me to send emails. I need immediate help!

34th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 34th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Adding option to change notification tone

I.hope to add option to change the notification tone
    I heat the defult tone
    By the next update

34th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I can't find how I can change/select a specific notification tone for Yahoo Mail App in iOS. I recently migrated from Android to iOS, and i

I can't find how I can change/select a specific notification tone for Yahoo Mail App in iOS.
    I recently migrated from Android to iOS, and in Yahoo Mail App for Android I had this option.
    Is possible to implement it in new versions?

34th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please bring back your online maps from approximately 2003-2010

Your maps were far & away the BEST online maps!!!! I was new to Los Angeles and my son's agent told me once to use your maps....I had already found them to be the most accurate. I've missed them since they disappeared! They were better than Google, & Map quest. Los Angeles is very difficult for newcomers. Many houses & businesses don't post their house or building numbers. Yahoo maps were a savior! Better than the Thomas Guide too. Every person who goes to Los Angeles for acting needs your maps!!! Where did they wind up? Can u bring them…

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I suggest that you FIX Yahoo mail on the Apple iOS Mail client!!!! We KNOW you chose not to fix it to force us onto you stupid app!

Make the existing Apple Mail App work with Yahoo mail - it's been broken for months!

It's pretty clear that this is a ploy by Yahoo to face us onto their hosed up mail app!

I'd rather ditch the email address than download Yahoo mail!!

7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Yahoo support number

WHY IN THE **** DOES YAHOO NIT HAVE A CUSTOMER HELP LINE WE CAN CALL????YALL TRYING TO MAKE YAHOO GO DOWN HILL EVERY DAY???

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 25th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How about the next update fixes this sorry broken piece of adware ?

The app has been getting buggier and buggier. I've lost work in it and because of it. This latest update broke it big time. Now it crashes on opening. Deleting and reinstalling got me ONE use, then it was back to crash on open. USELESS. I'd have been done with Yahoo long ago if I didn't have so much history invested with it. It's going to be a major job switching but since it's now not working at all I have little choice.

34th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like to delete all of my in box emails at once. How Can I do that?

I would like to delete all my emails at once. I have almost 7000

25th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Why do you send me this email?

I use my pre-installed mail app. But yahoo keeps sending me this email. Why?

Yahoo
    Hi Jessica,
    Your account is currently not enabled to sign in from apps that do not meet modern security standards (ex. Older versions of mail and calendar apps such as Outlook). As a result, we prevented a sign in to your Yahoo account (jaon4wheels).

Date and Time: May 18, 2018 8:55:16 AM PDT

Location: Wyoming, United States (IP Address: 132.245.56.245)
    We strongly recommend that you switch to Yahoo's apps such as Yahoo Mail on desktop and mobile and remove your account from all other less…

34th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bulk delete options

Would love to see functionality where I can bulk delete. Ie Delete all emails from a particular sender or delete all emails that are in my inbox that are greater then 6 months old

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Yahoo is reading my emails???

I’m learning that Yahoo/Oath is now reading my emails so they can better target me. YOU D NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION TO READ MY EMAIL. I would like an alternative. Give me be option of a premium service. Provide me with tools to move my email to a new service provider. I’ve had my yahoo address for over 20years. Not anymore!

34th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I'm going to Japan, always have issues getting into my yahoo mail accounts. Phone won't receive text for 2 step confirmation

Figure out an easier way to allow people to login to yahoo mail while overseas. I need help, I'll be going to Japan tonight and always have issues with mail, and phones won't work for 2-step text verification, and since i can't get into one account, how am I going to verify with another account I can't get into?

34th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Mail iOS App

Feedback and Knowledge Base