How can we make our products more accessible to people with disabilities?

Look over support plans & I must say. The multimodal planning, pricing and delivery, are excellent!

That being said, despite my respect of the planning & support offerings in general, support or rather a pre-pay of support only come into play if a client is using a product and needs support for a task(s), or if they have done something wrong, and require a detailed call for resolution, and some mistakes, may go beyond even support via screen sharing; and require a physical visit.

I was designated permanently disabled in 2010 due to multiple congenital and inoperable conditions and still managed to open a thriving IT business. One problematic example consists of severe paresthesia’s (bilateral, both lower extremities), AND much more. They paresthesia’s manifest if I am sitting in a certain place for more than 20-30 minutes. I am sitting in one of those places and and have passed the ½ hr. mark. I need to move quickly, as I have been doing something very simple, avg. time, 3.5 minutes, with over 226 logins. CHANGING MY EMAIL.

The type of support which should not be charged, is support for a product or service a client is using, tries to do something simple and is not permitted to do it, nor do any FAQs or support searches do not address my issue. I even tried adding a secondary email. Sorry for the long email, but right now I login to Yahoo for just one group where I am a member; The Triple Nine Society. This is the email I have been using: dpoulos@erpsaa.com.

I am changing that email, to a different business email and I need to know how to change my login to this link: :

https://login.yahoo.com/config/login?.src=fpctx&.intl=us&.lang=en-US&.done=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yahoo.com with my new email I will enter into the system, when I can be told how.

Current email and user ID: dpoulos@erpsaa.com

Someone can hopefully contact me at the above email (which will be active) for about another week. Thank you.

202nd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Dean Poulos shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base