How can we improve Yahoo?

Go BACK to the old Yahoo news page! This is just not friendly.

Go back to the old YAHOO page. This one doesn't work. the old one was PERFECT!

32nd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ✈ℳḯкε✈✈ℳḯкε✈ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

*****DO YOU (anyone) WANT YOUR OLD "Homepage" BACK ?? ..follow my steps..

- Whatever "browser" you're using, FIND OUT "HOW" to "remove" the YAHOO "cookie" ..
        - Then, ...CLEAR your browser's "Web Cache" ..ok! ,,and THAT should return the old Homepage that you love!

-- AND (as another suggestion) ...Look to see if there's a "box" in your "browser" (inside Tools/Options/Advanced or etc)...to Automatically UPDATE "Search engines" .. if you see it..then--> UN-check it!!! - ("un-tick" the box)

Much love to ya..

-- Please HELP ME SHARE THIS to other people - THX ☺/

bfs nnvafbvfabnvfzas

• mikemike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This new format it terrible, change it back, i left MSN because they changed and i will leave Yahoo if it doesn't.
        Why change something that is good>>

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You have NEVER made a change that was user friendly or beneficial... QUIT SCREWING WITH WHAT WORKS!!!!!.... and dump the "sponsored" ****, enough already!

can't get any other pics except one when I sign in. Used to be able to point to next item and go to it. Won't change no matter how long I wait.

• WilliamWilliam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have always liked the old way. I don't like what they have done to the e-mails just lately either. What Yahoo thinks is better just stinks.

Agreed...the old page was perfect. Dump this and go back to the old one. Change for the sake of change doesn't work.

Feedback and Knowledge Base