Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

Why no more desktop version on iPad.

12th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

29 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can still post comments on parts of the site. The ones they were told that they didn't have to censor

Since the new CEO, a lot has not gone right on Yahoo. The email is not stable, news on IPAD's is limited, the new news site is disjointed. I am not happy with Yahoo.

• samuel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't just complaint. Guys. Learn to install a desktop browser or any browser that allows you to change user agent.

i want the desktop version on my iPad. Deciding to say goodbye to yahoo if they wont bring back the desktop version on iPad

• Elle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't attach any photos from my iPad without the desktop version!! Does anyone know how or is it just not possible anymore?

• stanleyrose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Eyes aren't good enough to read news without desktop version to expand the font on iPad. I've enjoyed using Yahoo for over a decade now, but with the loss of the desktop version on iPad I'm forced to switch to another browser.

• Yohec commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Force me to use something I don't like, I don't think so, bye bye Yahoo, good luck with that

• Brandon Miller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is some ******* ******** my account is locked and can't fix it without the desktop version and all I got is a tablet. **** yahoo

This is a screwed version to have to use. What corporate moron thought this was a good idea. Dump the moron and their change.

• Tracy C. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring the desk top back. No one likes your mobile version. Please give us that option back. .TF!!!!!!!!

• wahoo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the news stories on yahoo mobile version are different than the desktop, and they SUCK, just a bunch of happy *** Pollyanna ****

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

***** yahoo with no regular version on ipad, who the **** thinks people want there stuff to look and operat different on ipad than what they are used to.

I am going to MSN as I can't get the desktop version of Yahoo! Your new version SUCKS!

• Jane Doe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have already switched to gmail, do to inaccessibility of yahoo desktop. Plus the ads make me sick. SO LONG YAHOO

• Ctg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will leave and not use yahoo if they don't allow for the desktop version for iPhone or iPad

• Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The tablet version doesn't cut it. Admit you made a big mistake, return to the desktop version and let's move on!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base