Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

Why no more desktop version on iPad.

11th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

29 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can still post comments on parts of the site. The ones they were told that they didn't have to censor

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since the new CEO, a lot has not gone right on Yahoo. The email is not stable, news on IPAD's is limited, the new news site is disjointed. I am not happy with Yahoo.

• samuelsamuel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't just complaint. Guys. Learn to install a desktop browser or any browser that allows you to change user agent.

i want the desktop version on my iPad. Deciding to say goodbye to yahoo if they wont bring back the desktop version on iPad

• ElleElle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't attach any photos from my iPad without the desktop version!! Does anyone know how or is it just not possible anymore?

• stanleyrosestanleyrose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Eyes aren't good enough to read news without desktop version to expand the font on iPad. I've enjoyed using Yahoo for over a decade now, but with the loss of the desktop version on iPad I'm forced to switch to another browser.

• YohecYohec commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Force me to use something I don't like, I don't think so, bye bye Yahoo, good luck with that

• Brandon MillerBrandon Miller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is some ******* ******** my account is locked and can't fix it without the desktop version and all I got is a tablet. **** yahoo

This is a screwed version to have to use. What corporate moron thought this was a good idea. Dump the moron and their change.

• Tracy C.Tracy C. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring the desk top back. No one likes your mobile version. Please give us that option back. .TF!!!!!!!!

• wahoowahoo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the news stories on yahoo mobile version are different than the desktop, and they SUCK, just a bunch of happy *** Pollyanna ****

• SteveSteve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

***** yahoo with no regular version on ipad, who the **** thinks people want there stuff to look and operat different on ipad than what they are used to.

I am going to MSN as I can't get the desktop version of Yahoo! Your new version SUCKS!

• Jane DoeJane Doe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have already switched to gmail, do to inaccessibility of yahoo desktop. Plus the ads make me sick. SO LONG YAHOO

• CtgCtg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will leave and not use yahoo if they don't allow for the desktop version for iPhone or iPad

• TomTom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The tablet version doesn't cut it. Admit you made a big mistake, return to the desktop version and let's move on!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base