NewYahooMail_Desktop
228 results found
-
BRING BACK THE CLASSIC YAHOO MAIL!!
BRING BACK THE CLASSIC YAHOO MAIL!!
1st ranked -
change it back to basic
Change it back to basic. You changed my email to this new look; I have tried it; I like the basic email; now change it back. You changed it without my consent, permission, or even my knowledge. So, Change it back.
5th ranked -
change it back to basic email
change it back to basic email
5th ranked -
Invert dark mode font colors
Invert dark mode font colors. New yahoo mail does not invert colors in dark mode. Everything is unreadable.
5th ranked -
change it back
Alright, I have tried your "wonderful", new email. I think it's trashy, I like the older, basic email a lot better. If there was a way to switch back myself, I would have on the first day. Of course, this is just a waste of time. There is no way on God's green Earth you are going to do a thing about it. You switched emails without my consent, permission, or knowledge. And, now, you "can't" switch it back or provide a button so I can switch it back. So, I am stuck with this ****** look. For now.
5th ranked -
Fix the refresh and cursor bug
How do I stop the refresh from jumping my cursor from drafts?
5th ranked -
Eliminate Ads for Small Business accounts
Since I am paying to use Yahoo Small Business (Turbify), I should have the option to hide all ads in my business mail. It's very distracting and many ads are now trying to look like unread email messages.
5th ranked -
change it back, or at least include a button so I can change it back
change it back, or at least include a button so I can change it back
5th ranked -
Solicitud
Buenos días. Se me han perdido correos y no los he eliminado. Hay alguna forma de recuperarlos?
Muchas gracias
5th ranked -
change it back
change it back to basic mail
5th ranked -
Opción a estar en la versión anterior
mas comprensión y seguimiento
5th ranked -
change it back
The basic email looked a lot better and was easier to use. But, what do you care ?
5th ranked -
change back to classic mail
This interface is unusable. The list is way too narrow and the side ad panel is taking up far too much room. No one is looking at the ads. You are going to run your business into the ground with these changes.
5th ranked -
5th ranked
-
put the calander back where it was!
Put the calendar back where it was!
5th ranked -
give old one
some feutuers are missing this version is not good
5th ranked -
.
.
5th ranked -
question
I have asked more than a dozen times to have this email account switched back to the basic email, and my requests have been completely ignored. With your permission, I would like to ask a question, if I may. Why is it so impossible to switch this account when my other email address is still the basic email (the one I do like)? you say look for the button to switch back to basic email, but there is no such button. I already know there will be no answer to this message. I've come to expect that.
5th ranked -
change it back
change it back
5th ranked -
change it back
change it back
5th ranked
- Don't see your idea?