US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Videos

why are videos replacing writing on cnn? Are "readers" increasingly becoming illiterate,or just lazy? CNN is supposed to be a newspaper; not Youtube. At least provide a written article with video being an alternative. I am now searching for an unbiased news outlet that I can read without being entertained.

12th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. safe search no difference even turned off

turning safe search off is no different when its turned on, whats the point, would like to see that change

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I have tried to find parts for my Kobolt trimmer. I put in model no, no results, can not even find Kolbolt listed. I tried to find parts.

I find out that for my Troy Bilt walk behind that you put in the info and you get 100+ other mowers and tools but not any info on my mower only three years old. I found one part on your location for my trimmer but not when I go on my desk computer. Typing in Lowes on each computer. I find your service much better than your competitor. Something needs to be done. Just look up parts from any other supplier and expand your Kobolt equipment parts lists

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please pay attention

Your show has become very racist AGAINST white people - T.J. & Zachary present their reports in the "Angry Black Man" mode. - T.J.'s interview with Dan Abrams this morning was very disrespectful. Your show if fanning the flames of violence, and you seem to enjoy it. You are NOT honest brokers of the news anymore - I shall waste no more time with you, and many of my friends and neighbors feel the same.

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. ca lottery is defrauding players of 400 million dollars on mega millions

lottery jackpots are estamated by dollars of tickets sold,after split into
    thirds (1) schools (2)lottery operation(3) winning jackpots.
    Ca lottery has reduced this from 420 million to 20 million in mega millions,and from 95 million to 20 million dollars in powerball,while they pocket about $475,000,000.SOUNDS LIKE FRAUD TO ME !!

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. We have recently moved our business. While I able to go to each individual site and change the address, shows old address in search Engine

Why can we change to our new address on each site, but it still shows our old address on the search engine sites? While I changed in internally on each site, on the search engine it still shows the old address??

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Greek term for atheism = αθεισμος

you don't have any Greek atheoposter

on the (separate one by one with spaces) search-terms

αθεος αθεη αθεο αθεισμος αθεων αθεης αθεες

αθεοπόστερς

https://archive.fo/TAPLi/d42971493811d39594d35f4d9f4fc65ae819f385.jpg

https://archive.fo/VT9HM/518f8385a83bf2b4eeb33398b96e071f1db73942.jpg

12th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Stop installment feed of news

I hate your installment news, your piece by piece feed until you reach the th real meaning of your headline..stop that please. You are the only one Doing it!

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. pain

stop asking if I want to make it my home page every ******* day.

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Go back to long macaroni

Blue box go back to long macaroni do not like elbow macaroni at all!!

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Broadcast change.

Enough tiger woods butt kissing. Why do you not show some of the old Shell,s Wonderful world of golf? Or some of the old tournament films?

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. background music SO LOUD CAN NOT HEAR NARRATOR

BACKGROUND MUSIC SO LOUD CAN NOT HEAR NARRATOR... BOTH ME AND WIFE HAVE SAME TROUBLE

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Contestants

Showcasing ********** life styles on your show is really hurting your fan base.

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hate being taken over

I dislike that your software takes over all my browsers no matter what I do.

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Tired of looking at Mail sign in page picture.

Reall tired of looking at the black kid with the big lips every time I go to log intp mail. Would you please change it, it's been up for what seems like years !

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base