US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please change link to hotel

this hotel link is pointing to the wrong hotel should be: https://www.sunsetmotelpomona.com/

Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. if person is searching for particular website please let that website be displayed on 1st page of searched page

I searched for 'Nishad Nursing college' and this website was not displayed, which made to open google and there it was on at the top

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please fix Incorrect Business hours

Please fix the business hours of Naka Sushi in Las Vegas,NV.
    Our Business hours is
    Sunday 11am - 3pm, 4:30pm-10:30pm
    Monday 11am - 3pm, 4:30pm-10:30pm
    Tuesday Closed
    Wednesday 11am - 3pm, 4:30pm-10:30pm
    Thursday 11am - 3pm, 4:30pm-10:30pm
    Friday 11am - 3pm, 4:30pm-10:30pm
    Saturday 11am - 3pm, 4:30pm-10:30pm

Thank you

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please remove "The Future is *****" link at the top of the search page.

Please remove "The Future is *****" link at the top of your search page for two reasons. One, Yahoo would be seen as more family-friendly. Two, the link offers no true assistance to the LGBT+ community.

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why www.roberry.ro is not indexed ?

www.roberry.ro Fructe de padure, Zmeura si Mure
    Why www.roberry.ro is not indexed ?

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Andre Enriques Mortgage Banker - VA Loan Expert

Mortgage Lender in Chula Vista CA. Please add to search results.

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. search in UK only

What I originally liked about Yahoo, was that by the simple click of an option on the main header, I had the ability to search UK ONLY or UK & Ireland websites. So that my search results listed only websites (eg retailers/suppliers) from the UK. Now, it lists every sod*ing website across the globe, just like Pooh-gle does. If I wanted that many pointless results from my search, of retailers who are going to charge double the product cost just for the shipping, I'd be using Pooh-gle!!!! Please bring back the UK only UK&Ireland quick-click search options.

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. New homepage URL

Hy
    I searched "Bergbahnen Disentis on yahoo. I found it, but i saw, that there is a false URL. They have a new homepage with a new URL. Please correct it: www.disentis.fun (old www.disentis3000.ch).

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. My domain links to other people's site from your search engine

Hi Yahoo team, we have the domain www.eihgrp.com and I think Yahoo is still keeping the link to its previous owner
    If you search eihgrp.com, Yahoo shows the result of this domain, but actually links to a different company

Regards,
    Gary

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Site missing

I search for Barrett small engine but the site is not found on Yahoo. The website works fine at http://www.barrettsmallengine.com but it's not found on Yahoo search?

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I am elderly and I was so satisfied with the Yahoo Classic Email. I don't like the new email layout. Please add Classic back as my option.

Bring Yahoo Classic version back. Give some consideration for us elderly folks. I am 76 and I don't like the new layout of email. It is not user friendly for us older people who are not real technically-minded.

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Safesearch lock problem

It seems to be possible to unlock and disable safesearch even when not logged in, simply by clearing cookie data first - please fix this?

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Wrong phone number

The phone number you have listed for Advanced Wheels, 650 Coe Ave. East Haven, CT is wrong. The correct number is 203-800-8064.

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I searched for martian sandstorm Mariner

I searched for martian sandstorm Mariner, and I want pictures of sandstorms on Mars taken by the Mariner space probe. Why is it that I got hundreds of pictures that do not have anything to do with Martian sandstorms of any kind? This is a fruitless failure of any kind of a search!

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. https://heightagebio.com/celebrities/vanessa-vander-pluym-wiki-age-bio-instagram/

this is a bad link and has erroneous personal information on it that puts me at risk. You should remove it from your search results.

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Searching "Oklahoma City Thunder"

Can you change the picture that pops up to include current players? (like Russ, PG13, Melo, and the Big Kiwi) The picture that currently appears shows two former players. (James Harden and Cupcake)

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. There are 2 links on this page I requested and was granted permission to have removed yet weeks later, they are still up.

There are 2 links on this page I requested and was granted permission to have removed yet weeks later, they are still up. They contain EXTREMELY private information and should never have been posted by the companies.

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Your Yahoo Seatch App downloaded from the Google Play Store on Android phones stopped allowing anyone from doing web searches of any kind.

I've talked to a lot of people and they had the same issue with the Yahoo Search App downloaded from the Google Play Store to our android phones stopped letting us do web searches of any kind. Like me everyone did the trouble shooting steps listed on the Yahoo Help Center page. It didn't do any good. It didn't fix the problem.

I myself called Samsung because the Yahoo website said to make sure the problem wasn't because of a problem with our phone or internet service. I did call Samsung and they were able to access my phone to…

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. wrong info

Sunset grocery outlet is not the same as Sunset wholesale outlet. The grocery outlet is a totally different address

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base