US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. movies

please show some new movies, the same ones run week after week and month after month

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. See below

Please give that man and his animal a looooooong vacation. It is a ridiculous commercial with only one sentence..WE GET IT!!!!! You should take a lesson from Suburu or Chantix..Those are GREAT commercials. If my getting insurance depended on your commercial I would rather not have any..Please give us a break from idiocy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. News

This is an idea that most of the Media skip over. I want to hear on your news reports more unbiased reports of things regardless of what country. Let’s hear the facts. I trust them more than Truths. Because the truths can change with everyone that reports it.

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Improving Yahoo!'s results with "Music Television" search.

A long time ago, if you do the research, you will find that in February 2010, MTV dropped the words "Music Television" from their Logo, acknowledging that they were no longer a music network. They considered themselves more of a reality network, than a music channel. So, when one searches "Music Television" on Yahoo!, the result should be altered to not have MTV featured so predominantly, as results that are more alligned with music videos such as MusicTelevision.Com, which is available to stream on Smart TV's and other means.

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. show me all my us governments funds,with my name full information

put my name,i want to see my full name
    AGNES PADREQUE
    if its mine

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Don't broadcast Trumps lies

When Trump has a news conference, delay so you can fact check and put lies in red and truths in black.
    You keep playing his lies and if you don't say he is lying, people will think it's truth. Thanks
    Frank Krueger

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Montana Garnet Sand/Products

Hi,

Here is a small company providing garnet sand products from Montana.

www.gmrv.pro

Can you please list it in your search engine?

Thank you,

Alan G.
    *****@yahoo.com

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Post own sugetion

On shirts put a snap on collar instead of a button older people fingers are stiff and they cannot button it

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Impeachment

When the Obama won and became the president-elect, Mitch McConnel declared the Republicans would do all they could to destroy his presidency and they delayed and obstructed. Talk about deliberately going after a mn whom they hated, puts all their retoric about the Democrats hating Trump for shame.

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Organize and Adjust UX According to Specific Categories

Sometimes I feel like there's something a little bit off. I like when I go to a website and feel like every bit of it was done by a human. But the search is just getting less organized lately.

Take a look at this: https://saturdayhumor.com/
    I feel like the commenting system, and the search bar, is much more alive and responsive. This is my own opinion and work. Please, feel free to contact me to discuss it further.

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. put the date of the article in the search page

put the date of the article in the search page

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please change ads!!

Sick of looking at this ad with people drinking. Can you please post something else??

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Sports scores

When searching for sports scores your returns are "backwards" in that you list them opposite to what has long been customary. Almost without deviation sports scores are listed as Team A at Team B (home team); or visually Team A being shown over Team B - indication that A is playing B at home. In this way we are able to know what team is/was the home team. I hope you will make this change to your format.

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow search to choose a preferred country

choose a preferred country. I was looking up my prescriptions and kept getting sites for canada or australia. I'm buying at USA pharmacies and would like to get that.

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. start placing ads in a professional manner that will give the ads more meaning and readership. Do something incentivize pmr omyp

stop with the annoying ads and approach ad placement in a more professional manner. Blocking content that one is interesting in reading is not going to do anything but turn people against viewing ads. I myself learned a long time ago all one has to do is right the advertiser at their headquarters. I have in the past actually gotten responses from companies.

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. YAHOO Search function, applicable to tripadvisor.com and other s yelp.com, etc.

Allow searches by ZIP code option !!!!

If any I T folks are even reading this !!

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Put an entire story on one page as opposed to having to go from page to page to read it - I choose not to read it if it goes page to page.

When I am looking at an article and it goes from page to page, 98% of the time I won't read it at all. If I have to go from page to page, I choose not to read them.

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Your so-called "Help" page is terrible. It is NO help with my problem.

I have a problem with a tablet telling me that "attention is required". When I enter my VALID password, it says my password has changed. This happens constantly and is a tremendous irritation. NO OTHER device tells me this (about 5 others).

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Unbiased is Best

I did a search for "john tanton not racist" to try and find the other side of the argument, but still was given SPLC statements as the primary.

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Why cupidon.ro is not indexed ?

Cupidon.ro i a serious dating website since 2002, but Yahoo do not know that yet. That is sad.

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base