Please use this forum to make improvement suggestions for Yahoo Maps.

Please update this map. As it is now it is misleading

Update the whole of Namanga map

1st ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

62 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mountain Motors commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mountain Motors Is located at 421 Hwy 129 in down town Robbinsville NC.Motorcycle repair,parts and accessories.

• JNovel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Address is in Lakewood Ranch--NOT Bradenton. One cannot exit onto Lakewood Ranch from Masters as there is a gate.

• Robert H Pleger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

8164 West Sierra Vista Drive, Glendale, Arizona 85303-3216 is on the Northeast Corner of 82nd Avenue and Sierra Vista Drive. You have it to the east in the cul-de-sac. My neighbor is sick and tired of having to deliver my packages to me. Please fit it asap. Check Google. It is correct. Sorry, but it is. Thanks for your quick action on this

• Pat Carnevale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to go to 49 Deacon Ave., Hamilton, NJ 08619 and it wants to change the name to Deacon Dr. or Devon Ave, sending me to Trenton etc. Won't recognize the address and the people have lived there since before 2010.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There have been new interchanges constructed and completed which flow traffic directly onto Main Street/131st Street in Carmel. Please update your map.

Thank you!

2250 SE Oak Grove Blvd is actually on the corner of Rupert and Oak Grove Blvd about a block and a half farther West of where you show it. This is misleading to patients trying to get to our location. Please move the dropped pin to the building on the left hand corner after the "jog" in the road.

• Anon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

13116 Deer Ridge Rd, Culpeper VA does not show up properly on your map. It directs people to Your map shows 13116 Deer Ridge Rd. Culeper VA incorrectly and directs people to my house at 12342 Deer Ridge Rd. I live at the very end of Deer Ridge on the Cul de Sac. 13116 is at the end of the left hand fork in the road about 1/3 of the way up Deer Ridge. Google maps shows the addresses and properties correctly.

Thanks!

2172 Blackberry Dr is not located at the correct spot on the map. It is on the SW corner of Bircher and Blackberry Dr, not farther down Blackberry Dr as indicated on your map. Our customers and deliveries get lost using your map.

10932 is now 2211 on East County Line Rd . That is an old address or number by the post office.

Your map doesn't even know there is a 3rd street in Norco California. How is it every other service, even new ones, does. If you're not going to do it right don't bother. It's insulting.

want to go thru Springfield, Mo and Nashville, then Asheville, NC. Please Adjust

• jeffrey hart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it tells me to take 23 up from my house when its a lot quicker to go back roads and less miles

• Saeed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This map is pointing to a wrong place. the actual address is a little bit toward north on mall road. I wish I could drag the pointer to the right place like Google maps.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base