Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Fix This

Oops! Something went wrong. MSN videos work great! Please Fix or I'm gone to MSN

2380th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo Video's don't play! Opps!

Yahoo Video's not working! Opps error

2083rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Videos hosted on Yahoo! fail with error:

Recently when I try to view a Yahoo! site hosted video I get the following:

"Oops! Something went wrong.
    Please check your internet connection or try reloading the video. Otherwise, check out one of these related videos:"

YouTube, Vimeo and others work just fine! Why the sudden loss of access to your vids???
    Not being able to watch the vid accompanying a Yahoo! news item makes this site useless as a portal.
    Please fix this soonest.

1139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. For 25+ years I've had a Yahoo account !!!

Now Yahoo!Mail no longer lets me sort by sender !?!

2380th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 2380th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I'm fed up with being forced to view Canadian content by Google and Yahoo. I'm temporarily on the Canadian side and don't care for the conte

I'm fed up with being forced to view Canadian content by Google and Yahoo. I'm temporarily on the Canadian side and don't care for the content. Both homepages don't even give me the option to view US content. I'm giving Bing a run. Hopefully they won't force me to the Canadian side

1139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Yahoo mobile weather has great map choices. I don't see that on the desktop version.

Yahoo mobile weather has great map choices. I don't see that on the desktop version.

1698th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. «If the playoffs began today»

Its an interesting option i found on google ... you simply type in «If the playoffs began today» and you have the complete standings and playoffs format.
    My suggestion is about the playoffs in the NHL.
    It works by Divisions... the option provided by yahoo is wrong and takes the whole Conference together... wich induces mistakes in the given information.

2380th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Canadian Indie Artist Tackles Tough Subject

Please consider featuring this new music video by Codie Prevost & help create awareness about Domestic Violence. http://youtu.be/qQMrPg_9E9E

2380th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. when i sign in to my email account, i want to go to my email. not yahoo home page.

when i sign in to my email account, i want to go directly to my email. not yahoo home page.
    if i want to go to the yahoo home page, i'll simply type it in the address bar.
    p.s. - i never liked or used the 'my yahoo'. glad to see its gone. was nothing butt a pain in my modem.

2380th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. hate the new homepage time to leave maybe to google

absolutely hate the homepage time to change

2380th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. How do I import all my favourites from the old page?

import old favourites. Can't even see where to save new favs.

1698th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2380th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2380th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. How to add bookmarks in MyMSN

For the miliions of people fleeing Yahoo and their insane CEO, here is how you add bookmarks in MyMSN. See link here:http://onlinehelp.microsoft.com/en-us/msn/ff808621.aspx?sl=1

Basically you have to add a 'favorites' module from 'add content' by searching for 'favorites'. Not super efficient, but better than nothing. goto http://uk.my.yahoo.com/ to pull your bookmarks before they disappear:o

1698th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Not ONE POSITIVE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yahoo must hire the dumbest people on the planet.
    Can still get normal my yahoo at uk.my.yahoo.com until they ruin that site too!

1698th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. This new Yahoo Canada Home Page is way too cluttered!!

Need options to change my Home Page format!! Many things I am not interested in. and hard to find interests amongst all this clutter.

2380th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. where is my fuvken home page that i took years and years to build the way i want it noy you *** hole yahoos.....

where is my fuvken home page that i took years and years to build the way i want it noy you *** hole yahoos.....

695th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Get rid of this new ******* garbage

Get rid of all this new clusterfuck garbage, including Yahoo CEO Mayer.

1139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. You have made my Yahoo Page look like "****" Thank You.You took away My Bookmarks.

Bookmarks!! You took away My Bookmarks that I used ever since Yahoo Started.Can't change the Theme on the page also cannot select the Content that I want personally. "Way to go Yahoo" If you wanted the Yahoo Browser to look like "****" Then you have succeeded..

483rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base