Tourney Pick'em

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Tourney Pick'em better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please bring back the second chance brackets.

Please bring back the second chance brackets. They seriously add to the fun and madness. Without them, I have no reason to continue to access the Yahoo page since my bracket is completely busted.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I always have brackets I get on paper from friends that I need to enter after the tournaments starts. There should be a way for the commish

I always have brackets I get on paper from friends that I need to enter after the tournaments starts. There should be a way for the commish to change these or add brackets. The exception would be that the commish couldn't change his own. And one way to avoid cheating would be that if a new bracket needed to be entered after the deadline or changed, an email would be sent to all the other entrants in the league.

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why no ranking on the bracket page? You only have correct picks?

WHen i look at my bracket or brackets, there is nothing on it that lists my place in the pool. Why?? Should definitely be there. I have to go out and click around to find my place in standings. Need it on the brackets page for sure. PLease add ranking in pool there.

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The ability to change time zones would be nice.

For some reason when I created my account to make a bracket it thought I would like Pacific Time, when I live in the Eastern Time zone. When I try to change it, it claims the page I am trying to access doesn't exist. Fixing that might be a good idea.

6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Give an option for a single window that shows all the remaining picks in each bracket

I'd just like a window where I can see everyone's remaining picks at the same time. Especially during the Final Four, this helps when trying to calculate who needs to win or lose in order for a single team to win. That having been said, why not calculate it for us based on the league's scoring system? Especially at Final Four time and that would be a simple spreadsheet. Also, why not show the remaining potential points the way ESPN does?

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Needs to be a Smack Talk option in our pools

We need an option to be able to talk smack in our pools here. There is no way to communicate with each other. Maybe for personal pools make that an option? In the Yahoo fantasy football leagues you can talk smack there..should be pretty easy to add.

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make Searching Public Pools Easier

My friend created a pool and gave me the name of the pool, but he did not associate it with a favorite team. Because the only option you offer me to search through the 47,000 some public pools not associated with a team is to click the forward arrow some several hundred times until I get to a higher letter of the alphabet I decided to say the heck with it and will refer my friend to espn.com from now on. It is really sad you cannot even filter by the first letter of the pool name. Espn is so…

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. after I add 20 people, the invite button disappears from the restricted window it's in. Needs a SCROLL BAR NOW!!!

Title says it all.
    After adding 20 people from the invite friends, the invite button and or message button vanishes, below the restricted format window, with no scroll bar.

11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Active Email addresses...

On the "Members" page...
    Please next year...allow the Commissioner "the ability" to replace the Yahoo email address that the member had to create when they signed up with his default email address that the member uses daily....year around.
    Many of the Yahoo email addresses that are created to enter the Pool are never checked or never reach the Member, because their default email address is "Gmail" or "AOL"... as an example. Most of the members don't know how to add the Yahoo email address to their system (or don't want to) so the can receive messages from both their default…

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Yahoo 2nd Chance tourney Challenge!?

I really wish that you guys would bring back the 2nd chance Tourney pick 'em bracket challenges, and compete for like $5,000 or $10,000 like you guys use to do every year. Also I wish that for the regular challenge we can create up to 3 or 5 different entries, instead of just one entry...it makes it more fun if you have different brackets. Thanks! -Gene-

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow standings to be exported to Excel.

Allow standings to be exported to Excel.

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow multiple commissioners

Allow multiple commissioners

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I would like to be allowed to let people into my group after the tourny starts.

As commissioner I should be allowed to let people into my group after the tourny starts. They have their bracket filled out, they just forgot to join our group.

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. unable to send a note when inviting new members to the group. Site is not user friendly at all.

unable to send a note when inviting new members to the group. Site is not user friendly at all.

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Enable top 1-2% of bracket standings to be sorted by tournament winner

Because predicting the right tournament winner is worth 32 points, for many people near the top, the most important feature of a competitor's bracket is who they have winning the tournament. The people who have picked the same team as you are your main competition, even if someone else has a larger maximum points possible with a different champion.

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Tourney Pick'em

Feedback and Knowledge Base