Skip to content

Yahoo Mail Basic

Basic Mail provides base functionality like reading and writing messages, but does not include many of the advanced options. To use these features, we recommend upgrading to full-featured version of Yahoo Mail.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail – Basic experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

For online help or to contact Yahoo Customer Care with tech, abuse, or general inquiries, click here

If you think your account has been compromised or if you need help getting back in, get immediate assistance

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

5 results found

1. Put login and password back on same page, single click please.

Put login page back the way it was. Single click for login. NOT one for id another for password. Every extra key stroke is a major pain **********!

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. STOP BADGERING ME for "Mandatory Phone Number" and "New Password"! I will NEVER comply with such REPETITIVE BULLYING by Yahoo!

Which part of the word NO do you NOT UNDERSTAND Yahoo...
    WE DO NOT WANT TO BE "REMINDED" BECAUSE WE ARE NOT IDIOTS!!!! We have CHOSEN NOT to furnish you with a "Mandatory Phone Number" because we NEVER want to recieve texts from you and it is an invasion of our PRIVACY. No wonder you have had such trouble offloading your company onto a new buyer... YOU don't listen to your customers!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I cannot change my password. Your instructions say go to account info, but when I do, there's nothing there for me to change my password.

I cannot change my password. Your instructions say go to account info, but when I do, there's nothing there for me to change my password.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. If I don't want a new password, leave mine alone

Leave my settings and passwords alone. The only problem that I have ever had with this account is YOU. This account is more than twenty years old. It is no wonder that yahoo is losing market share. It is poor decision making within corporate. I like my password. I want to return to what it was.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. CHANGE PASSWORD

WHY WILL YOU GUYS NOT GIVE UP ON THE CHANGE PASSOWRD THING! MY ACCOUNT IS OVER TEN YEARS OLD AND HAS NEVER BEEN HACKED! I DONT WANT TO CHANGE ANYTHING AND YOUR TECH SUPPORT FOLKS DONT KNOW HOW TO STOP THE SUGGESTION FROM POPPING UP EVERY TIME I OPEN MAIL!!!! THEY ARE SUGGESTING ITS A PROBLEM WITH MY COMPUTER!! NO WAY!!! EVERYTHING WORKED FINE UNTIL YOU GUYS DECIDED YOUR USERS NEEDED TO MAKE A CHANGE. I JUST WANT THINGS THE WAY THEY WERE AND TO NOT BE BOTHERED ABOUT IT! CAN OR WILL YOU HELP? PLEASE DONT FORCE ME TO…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base