Pro Football Pick'em

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Do your job! Post Super Bowl Point Spread it's Tuesday!

It's just days away from the final game, the Super Bowl! you guys haven't even posted a point spread yet! Post it please!

57th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. bonus point option

add a bonus point for when game ends in a tie and you have 1 confidence point on it. this would apply to overtime games that are won by a side too or end in tie. you should get an extra point there.

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Don't make the deadline for Super Bowl so early when game does not start until 6:30. That is just **** ludicrous. SUCKS!!!!!

Don't make the deadline for Super Bowl so early when game does not start until 6:30. That is just **** ludicrous. SUCKS!!!!!

135th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Follow CBS' lead

Seriously....they have everything that Yahoo lacks.

History
    Payment checklist ("Finances page)
    Things in alphabetical order to help people not go insane

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Let us know how many people there are in each group.Total for main group,and i'm in (the fans from Wisconsin&Fans of green bay)

Let us know how many people there are in each group.Total for main group,and i'm in (the fans from Wisconsin & Fans of green bay)How many in each group??? my rank don't mean much if i don't know tha group totals

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. NFL Pickem - show the last confidence number

Show the last number for the confidence pick after all the prior games are done. Only show the number of the following Monday night game. It will not change anything. It just shows how much opponents have left. and not their pick

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 77th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Suggest that final season rank tiebreaker be on total games won and not on week 17 total points.

I suggest that the final season rank tiebreaker should be on total games won and not on week 17 total points.

135th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 135th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add HTML to the NFL Pickem

Need ability to post memes or links or bold font,etc.

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. stop witrh all the security!!!!!! It takes me 15 minutes to jump through the hoops to see my account. I am beginning to hate yahoo!!!!!

Stop asking for my password or access code!!!!!!! i just want to access the site. It is a pain to go for my phone or sign into another email just because i want to see my picks!!!! This isnt national security!!!!!!!

57th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Quit changing FINAL spreads!

I checked my picks on Sunday night to confirm who I picked for the Monday Night Football game. Tampa Bay Buccaneers were receiving 5.5 points in the game against the Carolina Panthers. I looked my group's picks during the game on Monday and saw that the "FINAL" spread had been changed to Off(0). This is COMPLETELY unacceptable and has happened before. Does Yahoo know what the word "FINAL" means? Once the spread is posted by Yahoo in the "Final" column on Thursday, that spread cannot be changed. People make their picks in the pick'em leagues and move on with their…

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. How are mistakes made right? Washington vs Baltimore 16-10 Spread 4 but counted wrong?

Not sure why this game was counted wrong in our league when the win was by six points and the spread was only 4. Do you correct mistakes like this later? Every point in this game counts!!! :)Thanks!

77th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make the timezone selection work

Make the timezone selection work

47th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make all Spreads be by 1/2 point. Eliminates all PUSHES.

Nobody likes a push. Its stupid. You picked the game and nobody wins. It also solves the problem many have with missed picks. If you miss the pick, you'll get 0 and correct picks are rewarded. Right now, missed picks get lucky and get the same as if you made a pick.

53rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 135th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Note games played at neutral site

Sometimes players miss the fact that a game is being played at a neutral site (ex. London), unless they note the timezone. It would be nice to notate that somewhere on the page. This can also interrupt a player's ability to adjust a pick before the early games kickoff on Sunday (ex. 1pm EST)

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 121st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow groups to be removed

Why can't a group be removed or deleted by commissioner? This is ridiculous. I created a duplicate group but now cannot remove it and it will forever be in my drop down list of leagues. I am commissioner and yahoo clearly can remove the group (if it is obscene, eg) ... so why can't I remove the accidentally created group?

74th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Pro Football Pick'em

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base