Hello. Let us know how we can improve Yahoo business listings. Please note, this is not a forum for Local listings corrections or business reviews.

There is no easy way for a business to address a fabricated review

There is no easy way for a business to address a fabricated review

35th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Philip Borgardt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Philip Borgardt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a totally fabricated review, and I want it removed! We don't have an employee named Nancy, and Joan has not been her since 2010. The review accuses us of a serious crime, and is intended to damage our reputation. By listing this Yahoo is complicit.

A Yahoo Local User02/15/2012

my first years experience here was fine. The licensed dr, I went to was helpful. T he following year the pic dr. left and noone there except nurse practioners. I went to Debra, who seemed okay and knowledgeable. until I relized she and the receptionists, Joan and Nancy had given personal medical records to a Identity thief. She then used this info to publicize on social networking sites w/o my knowledge, until now.Suddenly, they stopped calling ( as any general drs office does)to remind me of my appointments, then altogehter recommended I only go to Debra, and noone else in the office.Isnt there some sort of privacy policy that each pt signs, making them aware that it is illegal to give personal medical records w/o there knowledge, or something. I think its the HIPPA form! how can I continue relations with these drs???

Feedback and Knowledge Base