US Search Local Listings

Please note, this is not a forum for Local listings corrections or business reviews.

If you’d like to make or suggest edits to Local listings, please read this article where you can learn about our partnership with Yext and the free and premium options for Local listings.

Thank you for taking your time to provide your feedback on Yahoo Local listings.

Hello. Let us know how we can improve Yahoo business listings. Please note, this is not a forum for Local listings corrections or business reviews.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. DO NOT USE PAUL SPORCIC TRUCKING OUT OF HICKLEY MN HE IS BAD NEWS LATE AND DAMAGE TO LOADS

DO NOT USE PAUL SPORCIC TRUCKING OUT OF HICKLEY MN HE IS BAD NEWS LATE AND DAMAGE TO LOADS

98th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  What I dislike  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 30th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  What I dislike  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. If you chose Paul Sporcic Trucking you made a bad chose--His loads are late --missing parts--damaged to loads--Advise all Brokers not to use

If you chose Paul Sporcic Trucking you made a bad chose--His loads are late --missing parts--damaged to loads--Advise all Brokers not to use

110th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. DO NOT USE PAUL SPORCIC TRUCKING OUT OF HICKLEY MN HE IS BAD NEWS LATE AND DAMAGE TO LOADS PLUS MISSING PARTS ADVISE ALL BROKERS NOT TO USE

DO NOT USE PAUL SPORCIC TRUCKING OUT OF HICKLEY MN HE IS BAD NEWS LATE AND DAMAGE TO LOADS PLUS MISSING PARTS ADVISE ALL BROKERS NOT TO USE

110th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. DO NOT USE PAUL SPORCIC TRUCKING OUT OF HICKLEY MN HE IS BAD NEWS LATE AND DAMAGE TO LOADS

DO NOT USE PAUL SPORCIC TRUCKING OUT OF HICKLEY MN HE IS BAD NEWS LATE AND DAMAGE TO LOADS

110th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. DO NOT USE PAUL SPORCIC TRUCKING OUT OF HICKLEY MN HE IS BAD NEWS LATE AND DAMAGE TO LOADS.

110th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please remove "Methodist Church" from the categories associated with this listing. This is a Church of Christ congregation not a Methodist.

Please remove "Methodist Church" from the categories associated with this listing. This is a Church of Christ congregation not a Methodist.

16th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  What I dislike  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Why are you labeling Churches of Christ as Methodist? They are NOT!!

Why are you labeling Churches of Christ as Methodist? They are NOT!!

30th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. new girl says clients waiste her time, she waisted mine, 35 minutes 80 dollars, not happy

new girl hates clients, told me I waisted her time, 35 minutes for 80 dollars, waisted my time, not happy

110th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. This business hasn't been closed for years and they relocated to Cranberry Township. The people their that hire this firm need to watch out.

Hired this firm to represent me and they did nothing at all but refute and write a case brief. Lea wasted my time and money and did absolutely nothing it was as if I hired a Wal Mart greeter to represent me. The only thing Lea did in other words was just play the Wizard she hid the whole time and upon initially meeting her told me she would represent me and fight for me but when we got to court didn't have a game plan at all. The only thing she did was take my money and claimed to…

110th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Survey is a TOTAL scam, endless questions and then you have to purchase something. A great way to receive feedback from customers, NOT!

End this foolish satisfaction survey, waste of time.

GREAT now yuou have to sign in with yahoo, wtf

110th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Change prices

Bought OLAY REGENERIST MOISTURIZE $32.49. I checked online when I got home and it was $24.99. Why such a difference? I had other items, a script was one, so I didn't pay too much attention to a $77 bill.
    This was out of sight!

110th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. THE FOOD IS TO SALTY,

ME GUSTARIA QUE NO LE PUSIERAN TANTA SAL A LA COMIDA, ESTA MUY SALADA Y ASI NO SE DISFRUTA! GRACIAS,ESPERO ME TOMEN ENCUENTA Y LA PROXIMA VES QUE LOS VICITO LA COMIDA NO ESTA EAN SALADA, NO ES LA PRIMERA VES QUE LES DIGO Y NO HASEN CASO! GRACISAS! : )

110th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Closed

This place is closed, It has not been open for quite some time.

30th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Right Choice, Toledo OH-Cash for junk cars

I do not recommend these guys! They gave me a price and then after meeting me hours after the agreed upon time, gave me bs excuse to give me less $ for my junk car. I only took it because I was tired of messing with the car.

110th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. wrong address on yahoo, will not pay to keep your site up to date.

Yahoo is basically useless since the addresses are wrong and there is no way to change them other than paying Yext to do so. They charge way too much money. as a result Yahoo has too many wrong addresses. Now useless to use.

110th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The Phone Guy, West Covina, is in Hemet, CA...AND the owner is p;osting 5 star reviews for himself. Very misleading

The Phone Guy, West Covina, CA is actually in Hemet, CA. To top it off, the owner, Mike Taulli, is posting five star reviews for himself, under aliases. This is a prime example of fraud and deception. It's also a one man business operating from one of the bedrooms of a house. There is no office manager, no technicians, no staff. Does Yahoo do any kind of verification of companies and their reviews? Please consider.

110th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 110th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Should be able to rate a business that has poor service so others can beware

Should be able to rate a business that has poor service so others are aware and less likely to be victimized.

48th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. This company need to be closed

BEM Inc is an unprofessional company I have ever found. They are wrong doing against the law all the time. most of their payment system cash under the table and most of the time they ignore engineering regulation. The management very weak and non of their engineers are professional. In whole company you can't find any professional be able to use basic engineering devices. There promises are fake and there is no honesty in their talks. They hire people as full time employee, when their work accomplished fire them in two or three months.

110th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

US Search Local Listings

Feedback and Knowledge Base