Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add notifications of all Fantasy sports transactions

We should have an option to have all transactions emailed to us, such as all add/drops and trades offered or declined in our leagues.

CBS has this feature and you should too, if added it will definitely put you guys over the top.

763rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fantasy Sports Articles

When I am viewing my fantasy baseball page, I may want to read articles related to fantasy baseball. However, fantasy football articles are posted all over the page. I don't care about that. It is a nuisance to sort through articles that are completely unrelated to what I am viewing. Only articles related to the fantasy sports page you are viewing should be posted on that page.

388th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 763rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why isn't tennis included in the title bar or other sports tab?

Why isn't tennis included in the title bar or other sports tab?

546th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 248th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. how do i block the analytics.query.yahoo.com every time i open a page...stop it or off i go to another engine

every time I open another page at least one or two analytics.query.yahoo.com window page also opens and frustrates me

312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello -

Can you please provide more information about when this error is occurring? Browser, OS and any other interesting information would help with our investigation.

Thanks,
    Yahoo! Product Support

7. When showing the NHL Hockey standings, you leave out the conference standings. The conference standings establish seedings.

When showing the NHL Hockey standings, you leave out the conference standings. The conference standings establish seedings.

96th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 763rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please stop running the Burning Love ad videos.

The Burning Love ad videos are too suggestive for children, and yet they are running all the time regardless of what type of content I am accessing. (Or at the VERY LEAST don't show all the ****** foreplay.)

248th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 763rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. as long as you have popups to make yahoo the homepage

as long as you have popups at the top and bottom of every freaking page asking to make yahoo the homepage, i will never make yahoo my home page like i used to before. how do like them apples yahoo?

1572nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. in the side scores for NBA you don't note what the playoff series is at

it would be helpful to see what the series is currently at when the scores are listed along the right side of the main NBA page. the playoff bracket would help as well. and it would be nice for the NHL to have this as well when their playoffs start. these are things you had in the past.
    thanks!

546th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Golf updates have degraded without ongoing scores not being posted during current rounds.

Return leaderboard player updates to reflect current round hole by hole scoring updates.

546th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. almost a week into free agency, why cant i find an article that tells me how much cap space each team has remaining???

title says it all. a break down of how much cap space each team start with, how much space does each team have remaining. maybe a list of players each team has signed. this could make for a very good article.

248th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The plays as they happen and are listed should be added to the top of the log not the bottom

The plays as they happen and are added should be put to the top of the log not the bottom so you can keep your browser steady. I don't understand why that isn't a no brain er.

388th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. On Yahoo sports NBA individual team pages why don't you list the current coach and their record and experience?

On Yahoo sports NBA individual team pages why don't you list the current coach and their record and experience?

546th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. nascar

Update Nascar links when you click on individual drivers all there stats from 2012 are still there??? Also there information for the current upcoming race needs to be updated and hopefully this year it will be before wednesday like maybe on monday!!!

546th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Let the user customize (add/remove) the tabs of what sports to be able to quickly get to.

The fixed tabs are today just filling up space users not interested in a specific sport will never click on, while other sports (not US mainstream sports, such as F1) requires a lot of clicks to navigate to.

248th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ipad experience broken.

I can not switch to desktop. Mobile version of yahoo sports suck big time!!! Can not access scores, standings, team page. This is as useless as it gets. I am going back to espn. Do you guys even test your changes!!!

158th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Show career stats for NBA players, like you do with MLB and NFL.

Show career stats for NBA players, like you do with MLB and NFL.

191st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base