Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. NHRA - Drag Racing

Drag Racing is as popular as Nascar and should be listed in your Motor Sports section or rank higher. Please keep up with the times.

73rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ArrowheadAddict.com Chiefs content please?

I am a big Kansas City Chiefs fan and would love to have content from arrowheadaddict.com in my feed. I go there and Yahoo! every day for my Chiefs news and it would be cool to snag it all right on my Yahoo! stream.

Thanks!

41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 184th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 477th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow us to determine which sports show up in our score window

Allow the users to determine which sports do or do not show up in the score window. I have no use for meaningless sports like the NBA to report in my window. This clogs up the window preventing me from seeing the sports that matter, like SEC and NFL football. To show NBA scores makes as much sense in the sports world as showing ***-wee lacross or any soccer of any kind. This should be fixed.

125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. About adding National Association Soccer League NASL

I would like to keep with the Soccer team from San Antonio Texas Scorpions !!!

1212th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Would love to have a draft-style league for soccer (English Premier League)

My friends and I watch English Premier League and play fantasy every year.

All good, free soccer leagues are on a budget basis (i.e. you get $100 to spend on your players. Same player can be taken by multiple players). The problem is the teams end up being very similar and its not as much fun.

Would be great if you could use your established infrastructure in draft sports leagues and extend that to soccer. We tried playing a free draft style this year (playtogga.com) but there were a lot of complaints we had and the league was managed poorly.

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Mobile app for Pro Football Pick'em !!!!!

How many years has it been? Please please please please create a mobile app specifically for Pro Football Pick'em. It's 2014. What's the hold up........?

55th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow users to set up 3rd round reversal for fantasy football drafts

The traditional snake drafts favor those who are fortunate to draw an early draft slot, reversing the order in the 3rd round balances this out. Please add this as an option for commissioners.

120th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 215th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Why did you remove the list of other MLB scores from the right side of the box score page?

Bring them back. Accessing the other games from the scores bar at the top is inconvenient because not all of the games are displayed at once. Frankly, I dearly wish you would return to the look and feel and functionality of two or three years ago.

170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 158th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Yugoslavia

Please check your facts! It is amazing that an aspiring company, wanna-be SEARCH engine, and a company in 21st century is unaware that Yugoslavia broke apart > 20 years ago. Please stop displaying false data. You can Google it.

184th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Customizable fantasy standings

Yahoo should have standings that allow you to only view the accumulated statistics for a specified period. For instance, there should be a 'last two weeks' option in standings, where you can see what each team has accumulated in every statistic for the past two weeks. This would look just like the regular season standings, but it would show as if the last two weeks were the only statistics accumulated by any of the teams. If this were implemented, you'd also very easily be able to customize the date range (say, 5/3 - 5/26). This would be beneficial in seeing…

170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Increase coverage of female athletes and sports

Most sports sites, including Yahoo Sports, are very male-centric even though there are many women who are involved in and love sports. Increasing your coverage of women's sports would differentiate your site from others and greatly expand your potential audience.

170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. NHL Salary Cap, draft pick suggestions and year long league.

I would love for Salary cap to be added to NHL pools. Real world salaries or custom.
    Custom: Each GM would determine how many years they want to keep each player on their keeper team and that determines salary (ex. each year adds a million $) at the end of the time frame they have no choice as the player is dropped from their team and they will have to draft new. Unless the FA was a dropped keeper all newly drafted and FA would have to be signed by the GMs acquiring them.
    Also, why not keep leagues running…

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Fantasy Football Playoff Options

My fantasy football league does not use a traditional playoff format, and we are having to switch to a new website that allows the commissioner to design a new playoff system. But my friends like the Yahoo! layout best. Please consider adding the option for commissioners to create their own playoff format, even if it costs extra. We would pay it.

43rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Carry the National Women's Soccer League (NWSL). It's will help the league grow if the #1 sport web site would carry them.

List the National Women's Soccer League (NWSL). Team standing, match schedule and scores. Also story on the players.

170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Manual Playoff Seeding

Can you make an option for commissioners to manually seed playoff teams? I run a 20 team dynasty league with 4 divisions (AL & NL east & west). I would like to make it so that the NL and AL don't meet until the championship week, but right now there is no way to ensure that.

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base