Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. NHL Player Splits vs Vegas

When looking at the splits stats for NHL players, it doesn't show any stats for games played vs Vegas

1593rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. SPAMMERS and TROLLS driving off real fans from your "Conversations"/Comments boards

YAHOO . . . DAMMIT . . . DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS . . . NOW!!!

1593rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sports news page plays unrelated video/audio that can't be turned off

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/draymond-greens-alleged-victim-tells-police-he-was-choked-punched-181126275.html?nhp=1

Opened this page from Yahoo Sports and a video with audio of an interview with someone related to the British Open (golf) immediately started playing, without anywhere to turn it off. Not only is auto audio rude, but this looks like a bug.

149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for reporting this issue Roger. I have passed the info to our engineering team for investigation. Please respond to this message with additional examples if it continues to happen. Sorry about the inconvenience.

4. NCAA Women's basketball scores missing

I have an NCAAW team among my Favorite Teams, but they no longer show up on my MyYahoo Scoreboard module. There is no option to see NCAA women's basketball scores. They used to appear along with all the other sports. Now there are options for all sorts of sports leagues I've never heard of, but no NCAA women. Please bring this back.

135th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. When showing the NHL Hockey standings, you leave out the conference standings. The conference standings establish seedings.

When showing the NHL Hockey standings, you leave out the conference standings. The conference standings establish seedings.

96th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop spam on Yahoo

Yahoo...please look at what is happening in the MLB Giants preview and recap and the MLB Dodgers preview and recap. Not many people visit these forums but what you see happening here is gonna start happening everywhere on yahoo. I do not know how to fix it but it should be addressed.

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Friendly Prospect List to help you out this year Yahoo! (Fantasy Baseball)

Hey Yahoo! I thought I'd help you out for the upcoming 2016 season...here's the prospects from the MLB.com Top 100 that you are missing in your player database (as of the end of the 2015 season) as well as some other top prospects that have really risen their stock this past season (I have not included super-unknown prospects; these are well-known guys if you follow prospects). Also yahoo Dynasty fantasy players, comment on any solid prospects that are up-and-comers that are not in the yahoo db and that I don't have listed here:

• denotes 2015 draft pick (and these are…
    46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for sending this over Johnny. I am reviewing with our team of experts and will update our list of players accordingly in preparation for the 2016 Fantasy Baseball season.

Joe

8. I suggest you change Donatas Motiejunas' birthplace from ‪USSR‬ to ‪Lithuania‬!

Change Donatas Motiejunas' birthplace from ‪USSR‬ to ‪Lithuania‬!

550th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. You ask us to pick our sports teams when setting up a profile BUT there is mostly news about other teams in the league.

If I have picked a certain team as a preferred team, I would like to see news about that team. For example, I have chosen the Astros as my preferred team but when I click on them I get hardly any Astros news. The first 7 stories were about the Braves and other teams. I really could care less what the Braves are doing, I can get that information by clicking onto the MLB tab. If I click Cowboys, I want Cowboys not Patriots and Super Bowl coverage, I can get that by clicking NFL. Get it?????

472nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Correct...

In this article: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/daniel-teklehaimanot-makes-history-tour-130503162.html

You wrote that Daniel Teklehaimanot is "first south african" Daniel Teklehaimanot is Eritrean! So please correct your mistake, just look at the helmet (clue) and do better research next time please!

1593rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. How about working on all the trolls. Im fine with having an adult debate but this is really getting out of hand.

Either delete the people who constantly troll or post on off topic sections or just get rid ofthe comments all together

226th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. In World Cup, points in standings are shown for current game while it's still in progress. Very confusing and misleading!

Yahoo sports puts up points in the standings section of the group while the game is still in progress.

163rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. this new set up stinks. I cannot get baseball information like standings and last nights results.

the format stinks I liked when I could look up NFL or Baseball or Golf and find results for each or standings please change back

315th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. First suggestion would be to quit picking tomorrow as a display for the scoreboards section every time you refresh.

Every time I come to grab a score, it shows the games for tomorrow. I am sure this is due to it being newly added, and the typical result of no software engineer in the world ever using the software they write.

472nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 315th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello -

I am not able to replicate what you are describing. Can you please provide more information about the issue? What does the popups say? What browser and operating system are you using?

Thanks!

17. The caption you have for the Chael Sonnen vs Shogun Rua photo is incorrect...

The caption you have for the Chael Sonnen vs Shogun Rua fight is incorrect. It reads, "Aug 17, 2013; Boston, MA, USA; Travis Browne (rear) celebrates his win over Alistair Overeem during a UFC heavyweight match at the TD Garden. Brown won by knockout in one round. (Winslow Townson-USA TODAY Sports)"

The photo is found in the "Photo finish: Relive the weekend in sports" slideshow from this past week.

Chael didnt knockout Shogun, he submitted him via guillotine choke in the first round.

767th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 315th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fire Harrison Mooney! His articles are insulting and ridiculous.

I cannot believe Yahoo even shares his articles. In his most recent one, he refers to innocent people who had nothing to do with the story as "scum." Classy Harrison, very classy. And Yahoo is just as bad for sharing it, try finding some credible authors who actually know how to write.

550th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1593rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base