Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. On games that are not shown on Yahoo but the score is shown, why can't the player's score be shown?

Thinking about the Fresno St. and San Diego Aztecs, you show the scores but not the players pts. scored. This is all on the computer to be filled in but you don't show it. You could show this even if you don't show the game itself.

1694th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1694th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. How do I reorder sports listing ? Rather I need to move NCAAB to those that show up top.

How can I move NCAAB to the top 5 sports that show? Would love to remove others I have no interest in. Currently I have to click on the dots to get to NCAAB and that does not work all the time.

1694th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Analytical stats to where points scored vs points against plays into the standings. I had by far the most points scored against me and finis

An analytical approach that takes into consideration points scored against. I finished the regular season in 7th place (one spot behind a playoff advancer). Not only did I score more points for that he did, I had well more that 100 points scored against my team than he did. It's all about "matchups", and I truly understand this, but something has to be done for a level playing field. And as it stands now this P Please (PPR at least) is flawed. I constantly hear from Fantasy formats, such as Yahoo, that just win the games you have and case…

1694th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. For squares, I can't get member list with emails like with other pools. You can change your name to "Nobody" and I won't know who you are

Without a member list with emails, like I get with other Yahoo pools, I have no idea who joins my squares pool. You can change your display name to whatever you want. I'll have no clue who you are.

1694th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow for a basement or toilet bowl playoff in fantasy football

Allow comissioners to set up a playoff game between the two last place teams to decide last place. This is a common want for fantasy sports and can’t possibly be that hard to add.

1694th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please include TOP (Time of Possession) on all football stats!

Please include TOP (Time of Possession) on all football game stats! Most 'Sports' websites include this in their stats as it provides a very important indication of which team controls the ball.
    Thanks!

1694th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Automated Insights End of Season/Draft Revisit recap

Is it possible to have automated insights provide an end of season recap? Or are there too many variables to consider? Even a simple draft revisit on what went well and what went wrong would be fun to read. A more extensive option (if possible) could even weigh in injuries, performances of players after they were dropped or before they were picked picked up, and league points per week vs your individual team average.

1694th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Home Field Advantage

I would love to see a Home Field Advantage scoring option on Fantasy Football.

1694th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Home Field Advantage

I would love to see a Home Field Advantage scoring option on Fantasy Football.

1694th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It would be better to list NCAA basketball standings in order of records until the conference games get started. It's a mish-mash now.

It would be better to list NCAA basketball standings in order of records until the conference games get started. It's a mish-mash now.

1694th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1694th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Joseph Tuttle's PSM's

I guess I have to write this all over again?! Get to Joseph J. Tuttle's blog at predictivescoring.blogspot.com, and check him out! He's this amazingly intelligent man who has a 152IQ and calls himself the Gambling Altruist.

If you get his Excel score game projections in the gambling section of your site, traffic will increase by 300% minimum!

He makes Ken Pomeroy and Dave Ragozin, etc. look like idiots.

p.s. Although his score projections are rarely spot on, the winning selections he produces are incredible. Since the summer of 2009, he's 67% per month, or better, for every month since…

1694th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. on NFL team webpages, box along the right side, I would like all 17 weeks displayed

on NFL team webpages, box along the right side, I would like all 17 weeks displayed

1694th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. No player news available?

In NHL fantasy, when I click on a player it goes to their "player" page and tells me some stats, but no "news" about the player (i.e. Rotoworld news). On NFL.com if you click on a player then you can view recent news about that player. I guess for now I'll just google each player when I want to learn news on whether or not he skated in practice and when he might be back from IR...

1694th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 3 Times World Series Player Chase Utley talks about retirement, marraige and being called silver fox

The next episode of the popular YouTube series "Chic Mama Carpool" features animal activist Jen Utley and her husband, baseball legend, Chase Utley. For the first time on the series, Anne Stedman Herwick picks up a chic mama and daddy. After the fashion talk with Jen, Anne asks Chase all the questions any baseball fan would die to ask; "Who are you wearing?" "What's your favorite thing in your wife's closet?" Chase plays along even when Anne asks the million dollar question, "when are you retiring and what are you going to do after baseball? What do you think of…

1694th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. league changes

When a commissioner changes league settings there should be a notification sent to all league members and then allow them to OK or veto the change.
    The Commish in Free Rodgers Jersey 4 Winners (ID# 205263) has done that and other things to make his team better. He needs to be investigated and have his authority removed because he is cheating. All his past trophies should be stripped from him and he should be banned from Yahoo Fantasy Football

1694th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1694th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bring back the group messageboard for survival and pick em groups.

We as commissioners of these groups need the ability to communicate to our group members. Without the messageboard, we have to hunt down e-mails and send individual e-mails. You are not making it any easier for us to run our groups.

1265th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Remove text limit on Fantasy Football Message Boards

Many commissioners, myself included, write a detailed recap with jokes and what not for our leagues. The message board has changed this year and I have to post it in parts because there's some kind of character limit now. This is annoying to post and annoying for others to read.

1694th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base