Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Provide all Desktop Version Functionality to your Mobile Version!!!!

The Mobile Version of Yahoo Finance has been so stripped down that is has been rendered almost useless. There is no access to Conversations, Profile, Financial, Options, Holders, Historical Data tabs as there is in the full Desktop Version. If you don't want to make a good Mobile Version, fine. But at least take away the automatic redirect to the Mobile Version. Please allow users the ability to use the Desktop Version on their mobile devices. It's up to me whether the image is too small or not, I can decide for myself. I don't need Yahoo forcing me to…

117th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Provide an option to copy a portfolio

Where you have the link "Create New Portfolio" add the link "Copy Existing Portfolio." This would be very helpful.and is not complicated to program. I may have a large portfolio "List1" that I wish to divide into two separate lists. To do that I now have to create a new portfolio and input into it the stocks I want to remove from "List1" and input into "List2" Creating "List2" one stock at a time is very time consuming. If I could copy "List1" into "List2" it would be simple to delete from each list the stocks that I want to…

117th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. screener

Screener needs option to change fields displayed

117th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add percentage of portfolio in edit view

It would be great and much appreciated that in our customized portfolios that you add a column that gives us the percentage that ticker is of our portfolio.

138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The app needs a way to deal with stock splits, either automatically or with the click of a button.

The app needs a way to deal with stock splits, either automatically or with the click of a button.

138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re always interested in opportunities to improve our products and services, so we appreciate when our users take the time to share with us. We will make sure that this gets to the appropriate team for review.

6. buy and sell position tracking for gains and losses and cash position linking to those positions would make this the go-to finance page.

buy and sell position tracking for gains and losses and cash position linking to those positions would make this the go-to finance page. Google finance was the competition but their good portfolio tracker is no more so here is Yahoo's chance to excel. Let's be the answer for the investing public.

138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. YTD return

YTD Return
    Have YTD return for stocks, funds, etc in the portfolio view

138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Export custom view columns not just default columns

Please add ability to export custom view columns

138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. New Equity Screener filters - Based on Analyst Consensus Ratings and Price Targets

Would LOVE to see this added to your equity filters. It would be amazing to screen this way:

1. Above or Below a Recommended Rating (analyst concensus rating)
      Select 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, etc. Select Above or Below.

2. Select Comparison of Actual Price to Target Price (analyst consensus 12 month target price)
      Select Above or Below Target Select 10%, 20%, 30%, greater

138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bring Back "Detailed" Charting Feature Under the Portfolio Level

In the last year or two (before YF's last major design update), there was a nice "Detailed" charting option that showed a one-year price graph of all of the stocks in a portfolio at the same time. This was a nice visual, quick stock comparison tool that I frequently used . . . any chance in bringing this back?

138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stock Yields and Dividends

What happened to the Yahoo stock picker tool that can be used to filter by yield, dividends, etc?

138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add a simple feature to multiply the dividend/share by number of shares to see the annual dividend income.

Add a simple feature to multiply the dividend/share by number of shares to see the annual dividend income

138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Portfolio Backtesting

A little known feature for Google Finance was that if you clicked into a portfolio, it automatically generated a historical price chart for the portfolio based on an equal weighted investment in each of the securities in the list. You could compare it to major indexes as well. Would be a really nice feature to add to the watchlists.

138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Chat portfolio overview

Add a chat overview page where all portfolio stocks are visible as small charts at one glance. Allow for choosing the time spam (today, 5 days, etc) to display. It should be a tile layout. So one can easily see and compare the individual stock performances.

138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please Add Recommended rating as a field - range of value in custom screener

Need the value / filter of 'Recommended Rating' .. for e.g. GM is 2.1 today. So if I create a custom screener, I should be able to select a range of recommended ratings ... amongst other parameters already available. This would be a great feature. If I am bullish I would select the 'buy' side range .. if bearish .. sell side range. Can this be implemented ASAP? I hope you do .. otherwise to be honest I don't see much value in the Premium account

174th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Valuation Rating

Please create a new column for Valuation Rating such as Near Fair Value or Undervalued etc. for all stocks in personal portfolios of the customer.
    Thank you.

174th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Horizontal scroll bar needs to remain visible at the top or bottom of the page as you scroll vertically down the page of a portfolio.

When scrolling down the page of a larger portfolio, you have no way to scroll horizontally (left or right) to see other columns of data.

The Horizontal scroll bar (at the bottom) should remain visible just like the Vertical scroll bar on the right edge of the screen as you go down the page to improve navigation while viewing parts of the portfolio which may be out of view of various size screens in use by end users.

211th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add notes field to portfolio stocks

Allow users to add notes explaining why they added a stock to a portfolio list. Allow the notes to be displayed on the customized portfolio list view. Show just the first part of the notes in the list view--show the entire note in a dynamic popover box when clicked.

174th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. duplicate

Portfolios are great to tinker and compare small changes, it'd be nice if we could DUPLICATE a portfolio to automatically generate a mirrored portfolio with new changes we can add to the update

174th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 174th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base