Finance ChartIQ

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Charts Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2y interval missing "day" option

2y chart changed the display interval to week automatically. I hope the original option of choosing day be kept as people have larger screens now a day. Thanks.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. One Day Line Mode Now Monochromatic

is no longer green/red above/below previous close, just blue now...like me

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Chart price bars now black only - what happened to green/red HLCO bars?

There used to be an option for green/red HLCO price bars. Now only available in black. This removes a lot of information from the chart. Bring back the green/red HLCO price bars.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Trend line bubble tag blocking my view.

Whenever I draw the trend line, the bubble tag on the middle alway block my candle price view. When there is more trend line on the chart, it even harder to see the price. Bubble tag displaying the number of candles is handy, however it should have an option to disable it. Yahoo finance is an awesome inututive tool to use just this bubble feature is so annoying. Simple is the best.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Stock chart

I've been using Yahoo finance for years. The thing I don't like about it is the stock charts. The chart is not very visually appealing. Remember when google finance had their charts. I always used their's over the yahoo one. I don't like that it's a strip and not the full screen. Finviz and barcharts also have nicer looking charts.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Squish the charts tighter

New charts too flat and spread out. Unable to identify formations. Squish the charts tighter to give them a more vertical appearance.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Too easy to expand and contract the chart . . .

when I slide the mouse over the chart. I have to do this to check different stock prices. Also the translucent box displaying Open, High, Low, Close, Volume & % Change obscures chart data. No way to move or hide it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I can not work with te new card.

Please give back the old card.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. suggestion

get the **** ad off the chart page COVERING the symbol search

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Remove Bullish / Bearish Ratings - they are reactive and irritating when they are so far off from actuality.

Remove Bullish / Bearish Ratings - they are reactive and irritating when they are so far off from actuality.
    Usually does not reflect current trend especially after an event.
    I've incorrectly picked or not picked a stock to invest in factoring this element in and lost thousands of dollars.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Chart Support, Resistance, and Stop levels

In the past, the Chart View included Short, Mid and Long Term outlook along with the Support, Resistance, and Stop levels. Starting Jan. 25 2021, the Chart View does not include this data. And, there is no notice of the change. Please add this info back to the Chart View.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Full chart arrows overlap volume bars

Arrows >> in the right bottom corner of the full screen chart that are ment to be used to fastforward to last trading day actually overlap the volume bars. It makes it hard to compare volume visually with two previous days when looking at earlier trading data. Could you move them a bit lower so at least the tops of the volume bars can be seen?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The volume label

The volume label sometimes hides the % label. Botlablh needs to be visible all time. At least need the ability to hide the volume label to show the other label.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Link the 'Back' option directly to the stock's portfolio location, NOT the homepage of the stock/Yahoo.

Yes, the side bar accomplishes the same intent, however, if a person has multiple watchlists, then it is too slow to scroll down and find the correct watchlist. 'Back' directly to the stocks portfolio would be much more user friendly.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. chart

when trying to print a chart, what is sent to the printer is different than what i am looking at. charts used to be good, now they are garbage. the pull down stock menu sticks all the time i lose MA's all the time.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Why can't we copy charts which we create (was possible previously)

We used to be able to copy and paste charts into documents with the previous system....but now it is NOT possible to copy the charts. I am a member of an Investment Club and we share information at meetings, etc. Printing charts is a requirement for us to continue using Yahoo Finance charts!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Why does iPad keep jumping to this pos chart, forcing me to constantly have to hit the back button. I want to stay on summary

I keep trying to view chart on summary page, but every time i want to use the slider to view data in a particular date it jumps to this worthless low chartIQ.. why it forces me to hit back, then reselect 1 yr or max etc, wasting precious data.

If others like this chart and use it great.. but quit auto jumping to it, that is stupid, i don't use it and want to stay in summary chart. Bad enough yahoo ruined then much better professional stock pages i used for years and loved, it was like yahoo sabataged a…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The graph is displayed as a horizontal line. Where can I send you a screenshot?

The graph is displayed as a horizontal line. Where can I send you a screenshot?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. new chart format is lousy

You keep changing the chart format. And you get tons of "don't like it", "lousy", "don't fix what ain't broke", and similar comments. But you still insist in trying to shove that lousy new format down our throats. Are you so dumb that you don't get the hint. It's lousy. We don't like it. Go back to the old format. Don't be so stubborn and arrogant!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Don't fix what ain't broke. The new format is terrible. Go back to the previous format.

Don't fix what ain't broke. The new format is terrible. Go back to the previous format.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base