Finance ChartIQ

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Daily Candlestick charts sometimes miss a day

The daily charts of several of the stocks I'm analyzing are missing a day. The candlestick bars show information relative to the 12th, 15th but then skip a day and shows the 17th daily bar with both the range from yesterday and today.
    This has occurred several times in the last month and it is usually fixed the day after but seriously affects the price action analysis of that day.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Chart Support, Resistance, and Stop levels

In the past, the Chart View included Short, Mid and Long Term outlook along with the Support, Resistance, and Stop levels. Starting Jan. 25 2021, the Chart View does not include this data. And, there is no notice of the change. Please add this info back to the Chart View.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Percentage

When having percentages shown on the chart (set in "Settings") and then doing a comparison with any other symbol or index, once those symbols or indexes are removed (by clicking the close icon "X") the percentage display disappears and the chart display reverts to price. This is a bug. It should retain the display of percentages. This is a repeatable bug. Please fix.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Data error - POT.NZ

Data error - POT.NZ in Feb 2021. Please fix it, thanks.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. April 16 VONG Data is wrong

The April 16 data for VONG is incorrect. It shows a trading range about 4 times higher than on all other days.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. it is about moving average blocks in the candle chart. MA blocks cover candles so candles can be seen.

hello there, i like to suggest one thing in regard of graphs. i am using candle graphs with 5 moving averages (5, 20, 50, 100, 200days) and found MA blocks in the graph cover candles in the upper area of graphs, so i have to move the graph sideways to see the peak area of graphs all the time. it is really annoying. I hope you can make the MA blocks transparent so users can see the candles behind them. Or, make the MA blocks move automatically to empty space when they overlap candles. thank you !!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. candle and volume color not matching

we found 002352.sz, day chart, with candle and volume color not matching. Examples are March 10, April 15 of 2021. PLS. CHECK AND ADVISE

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. daily data for XBI chart is missing

daily data for xbi chart is missing

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. WestRock Company (WRK)

Hello, the 1 month charts and up for WestRock Company (WRK) are not updating properly. Thank you.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. save chart

This is a paid subscription there are BETTER options. You have good info but the charts NEED to Pro level

Thank you

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please permit user to turn off display of volume data at the bottom of the index chart. I've suggested this at least three times is the past

This is a three-peat from me. I rarely want to look at volume data and it obscures stock price index data during extreme swings in the value of the price index. There is no way to turn off the display. I don't understand why you insist of making the volume chart a mandatory display. Other indicators are optional.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  10 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make Charts Understandable

You invented kaleidoscope. If I install 5D chart I must see real 5D chart, not a different scale. If I want to change scale I use wheel of mouse!!! DON'T OFFER ME DIFFERENT SCALE CHART!!! It's precision financial job and demands clear information. What's why old google finance chart looks better Yahoo finance chart.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add Heikin Ashi chart style

Please Heikin Ashi chart style

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Volume bars do not update with live price, etc.

Volume bars do not update automatically with the live price and candlesticks. It only appears upon reloading the page.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Your dwcpf chart has an entire week in January missing! Please fix!!

Your dwcpf chart has an entire week in January missing! Please fix!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. turn background black

instead of white background and dark letters, make (or have the option to make) background dark and letters bright

Thanks

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The candles on the DJI 1min chart don't fill

The candles on the DJI 1min chart don't fill

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base