Skip to content

Finance ChartIQ

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Charts Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

If you are experiencing issues with our charts, we recommend trying the following steps before reaching out to us:
  1. Refresh: Reload the page to see if the issue resolves itself.
  2. Browser Troubleshooting: Check our browser troubleshooting guide for tips on resolving common browser-related issues.
If the problem persists after trying the above steps, please don’t hesitate to submit feedback and we will get on it.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

992 results found

1. Weekly chart should present current week

Weekly charts are even more useful if they also show the current week--even if the current week is no more than a day old.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Move Zoom Icon Higher or Lower

If you could move the PlusMinus Zoom icon from lower middle of main chart to above YTD on "Indicators/Comparison" line, or below chart to middle inline with the "In partnership with ChartIQ", that would be really hot. Would very nicely cleanup candlesticks with the crosshair. Yes, I know I could just scroll left or right, but I'm lazy and would rather have the computer do something for me.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Increased space for indicator lines and values

Dates and other titles take up too much room at the bottom of full screen charts. Only one indiator can be displayed fully. Please reduce/eliminate titles at the bottom to provide more space for the second indicator line and values box.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. trendline

Can the chart's trendline show "annualised change"

currently just showing: number of bars and total change...

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. how do we delete this new "Trade" column that was added to the portfolio view?

The new "Trade" button screws up my spreadsheet when I try to copy and paste portfolio tickers into Excel. If people dont want to use it, then there should be an option to disable it

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. ^TV.N

The page seems to be receiving data now after last week, and the level read out appears to be updating over the day, but the log of the time of the update is not changing. Also 1 day chart is not showing the days volume.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. unable to change RSI zone

I am unable to change the RSI zone color and readings. e.g. I wanted to change the top zone to 70 with color RED and bottom at 30 with color GREEN but it did not do anything and when I open the dialog to change it again, it showed old values.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. having trouble with full chart either with one year or two year view as the month of May and most of June 2018 get cut out

This is what I did:
    I saved about 30 stocks to a list in my portfolio.
    Open the full chart and start clicking on the stocks in the right-hand column.

I either pick one-year or two-year view. Occasionally, the chart would show the price line with May and most of June of 2018 missing.

It jumps from april something to 6/22, with a sharp movement in price line. It is getting annoying.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. cannot remove nasdaq (^IXIC) comparison chart from web and mobile charts

After adding nasdaq as my comparison chart, I am unable to remove it from web charts and/or mobile yahoo app charts. Other charts can be removed

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When I click on Portfolios, then, click on one of the portfolios, it comes in grey. Clicking refresh fixes it.-

When I click on one of my individual portfolios it comes in gray. Clicking on refresh fixes it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. no longer using your site. pathetic charts and still not fixed

This is still happening. I load a chart and two seconds later, a supposed major change in price for the 1/5/etc min open/close price is huge. Then it goes back to normal on the next minute. PLEASE FIX

Happens on BOTH IE and Chrome. Even when following "steps" to fix issues

https://ibb.co/iPU0gm

DUE TO THE LACK OF RESPONSE BY THE DEVELOPERS I WILL NO LONGER USE YAHOO FINANCE.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I can't open a chart for a stock without getting 3 comparison charts.

Here's the screen shot you asked for:
    /Users/barryrodda/Desktop/Screen Shot 2018-05-08 at 8.33.48 AM.png

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. stock price is inaccurate

This chart is showing incorrect stock prices (compare it to other stock price sites and you will see what I mean):

https://finance.yahoo.com/chart/4197.KL#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%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%2BKAjCAoOSwyNiw1MiwyNikifSwib3V0cHV0cyI6eyJDb252ZXJzaW9uIExpbmUiOiIjMDAwMEZGIiwiQmFzZSBMaW5lIjoiI0ZGMDAwMCIsIkxlYWRpbmcgU3BhbiBBIjoiIzAwRkYwMCIsIkxlYWRpbmcgU3BhbiBCIjoiI0ZGMDAwMCIsIkxhZ2dpbmcgU3BhbiI6IiM4MDgwMDAifSwicGFuZWwiOiJjaGFydCIsInBhcmFtZXRlcnMiOnsiY2hhcnROYW1lIjoiY2hhcnQifX0sIuKAjEljaGltb2t1IENsb3Vkc%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%3D%3D

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. horizontal line separation for weekly interval and month intervals ....

horizontal line separation for weekly interval and month intervals ....

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Moving Average is WRONG

Your moving average indicator doesn't work. The moving average line is different for different timeframes. A moving average is constant irrespective of the period of time during which it's being calculated. This is an enormous, and frankly, extremely ignorant error.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base