Finance ChartIQ

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Portfolio Gain - the math's gone haywire

In my portfolio it correctly shows I bought a stock for 2146 and the price today is 2305. That's a profit of 7%. But the "Total Gain" and "Annualized Gain" both show a loss of -98%!! :) Can I send you a screenshot? Thanks,
    sidmehta@yahoo.com

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. add 3-min interval. thank you

add 3-min interval. it is commonly used. thank you.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Extreme right side of chart is sometimes truncated

My favorite portfolio tracking website; thanks! My most commonly used page is “My Portfolios”. From the “Day Chart” icon on this page, it’s very handy to access the full-page chart for each security in my portfolio. There is a very handy list along the right side of the full-page chart page from which the chart for every other security in the portfolio can be selectively displayed. There is a small but irritating flaw when accessing charts from the list on the right side of the full-page chart. The very right-hand edge of the full-page chart accessed this way is truncated…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Top Glove under SGX. The price movement is different that the actual one.

Top Glove pricee is different that the actual one

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. missing price stock data for VIAC between 6/5/20 and 6/22/2020

Stock price data is missing for VIAC between 6/5/20 and 6/22/2020 on the chart and historical data table.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. DraftKings Inc. (DKNG) Chart Error

The full screen chart view of DraftKings Inc. (DKNG) is not correct when clicking on 1 Month and greater. It shows the line graph moving up when the stock price is decreasing, and vice versa.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. WATCH LIST DATA IS CUTOFF

Using the full screen chart, the Watch List stocks and Recent View window at the right is truncated somewhat so that the percentage change information is really difficult to read. Seems like it should be easy to set that up as Right justified with a small margin to the right of the percent change. Please consider this improvement. I have this same issue with either Edge and Chrome.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. HBOR3.SA splits data looks incorrect

HBOR3.SA splits data looks incorrect

Two 1:5 splits showing in the charts for HBOR3.SA and the chart doesn't look like it's adjusted properly for splits.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. SQQQ DATA OFF BY OVER $100 on 8/17 4PM

SQQQ on 8/17/20 @4pm - the high was not 132.
    Other providers say it was 26.50
    It really messes up the intraday charts.
    Please fix - THANK YOU!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Extended hours data still show even when disabled!

Extended hours data still show even when disabled!

And all indicator(moving average envelope for example) will be ruined by extended hour data, as extended hour are as long as market hour, that means a whole bunch of false data to ruin the indicator.

Please fix the extended hour problem asap, thanks!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. CME Group Inc. (CME) Day Chart not displaying properly in Watchlist

The Watchlist's Day Chart for CME Group Inc. (CME) is only displaying about half a day's worth of activity on 2020-08-12. Clicking on the chart reveals there was trading activities all day long.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. This is a great charting program!

This is a great charting program! The draw feature could be improved by limiting the line length to the end pivot points. You could also attach line info to each stock and limit the number of lines allowed to about 8. Each line drawn beyond 8 total lines causes the loss of the first drawn line of the line group.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Dark Theme please!

Dark Theme please!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Printability of screens

I appreciate the existing screen dte and ease of use. I'd like to take a screen shot of the market, after I have closed my position, each day. It helps in reviewing older trades.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make the silver price accurate

you're about 0.30 off

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fix OTRK chart. It was a name and symbol change from CATS.

Fix OTRK chart. It was a name and symbol change from CATS. But does not contain history

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Problem with quotes history adjustment

Some quote history are not adjusted of splits.
    see : https://finance.yahoo.com/chart/GIGM
    The split occurred on 16 Dec 2015.

Whereas, for example the AAPL curve is corrected of splits.
    https://finance.yahoo.com/chart/AAPL

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base